The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CRP] The Crazy Adventures of Silly Lily and Loony Luna - The Quest for a Fishy Tale

Go down

[CRP] The Crazy Adventures of Silly Lily and Loony Luna - The Quest for a Fishy Tale Empty [CRP] The Crazy Adventures of Silly Lily and Loony Luna - The Quest for a Fishy Tale

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:44 am

Lily wakes up lazily as the sun pierces through the window. She throws off the blanket and rolls out of bed, flopping on the floor."Oh, lazy days, lazy days!", she yawns as she stretches out her arms. She pushes herself up from the floor and dusts off her face. She tidies her hair in front of the mirror and asks the reflection,"What will become of today, I wonder?" , for there was never a dull day in Camaar. Well, there was once... but it's never fun waiting around in a hospital alone all day.

A loud thud beckons at the door. Lily hastily rushes towards the door, still wiping her face."Who's there?", she calls out as she scurries to put some decent clothes on. No reply. She literally jumps to the door, just because she feels like it, then warily opens it, just enough to expose a narrow slit to peer out of. "Hello?" She opens the door fully and takes a step outside to see if anyone is there."Is anybody there? How odd...", her mind puzzled. She turns to go back inside and notices a sheet of parchment affixed to the door. She pulls it off and reads...

In their ever growing Realm, the Grail Lords require a massive amount of goods to maintain their progress. Like always the Grail Lords gladly reward those who help them. Every week their is a short list of goods that the Grail Lords could use. You can help the Grail Lords by collecting the required goods and bringing them to the Grail Monastery.

Lily checks over the list for this week. "Three fish scales, three mustard seeds and a beer. Where on earth will I be able to find these?!" She folds the parchment and slides it under her belt securely. She grabs her bag of coins, the ruby one with gold lace to match her dress, then locks up and quickly skips toward the tavern in search of her dear friend, Luna, grabbing a scarlet rosebud to garland her hair on the way.

SLAM! Lily swings the door open and shouts out, "BOO! Has anyone seen Luna? Is Luna around?", her eyes frantically scouring the room. She spots her over in a corner and immediately pounces. "LUNA! Looooook!!!", she exclaims as she presses the sheet of parchment against Luna's face. Before Luna even gets a chance to read it, she begins to explain its contents, seemingly never short of breath despite a lack of breathing."...So basically we need to find these things so we can get stuff. We need fishy scales, mustardy seeds and a beer, but I don't know where to find them. I also don't know the way to the Grail Monastery so... will you help me?!", she beams with a giant cheshire like smile stretching across her face, nodding away without pause, obviously excited at the possibility of an adventure to seek things to get stuff. Lily likes things and stuff.

Back to top Go down

[CRP] The Crazy Adventures of Silly Lily and Loony Luna - The Quest for a Fishy Tale Empty Re: [CRP] The Crazy Adventures of Silly Lily and Loony Luna - The Quest for a Fishy Tale

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Luna was in the tavern talking with friends, making jokes. She liked when people around her were smiling. She was just about to tell them a joke when someone was screaming her name:

We need fishy scales, mustardy seeds and a beer, but I don't know where to find them. I also don't know the way to the Grail Monastery so... will you help me?!"

It was of course her friend Lily. When Luna saw her she smiled and hugged her. She was happy to see her friend. She was sooo funny and so full of energy and such a great friend. Luna liked her lot.

"Oh, you want to do weekly quests and earn some money." Luna smiled to Lily when she saw how excited she was about it. Sure my dear friend and I think it is going to be so much fun. Luna stepped from the chair, took Lily's hands and they start to jump like crazy, laughing, doing a crazy dance, moving with everything.

"I thought I heard you saying what we have to find...and every week there is a new quest? I am sure Lord Arogandor made them interesting and funny.” Luna started to think. Her first week quest was so great...as it was first time she had to find Grail Monastery. She met so many animals, she even wrote a poem, then a beggar was there. It was very interesting and fun. She got a reward too. She liked it and now is again here with a quest. She turned to Lily, "What did you say we have to get this time?" Lily was like a computer:

We need fishy scales, mustardy seeds and a beer, but I don't know where to find them. I also don't know the way to the Grail Monastery so... will you help me?!"

Luna was thinking without getting a headache, so she said, " I know, we can find some of those things...but it is much easier to search for them on the Market place and then go on to the Monastery." But to get to Monastery and back to castle, you have to be very disciplined and follow the path..nothing else..if you do some more steps then you will run out of Stamina and then you cannot go home and will have to wait until next reset to get more Stamina to come inside the castle.

"OK Lily, of course I am with you. You know I love to do weekly quests, especially when they fun and sometimes complicated too. First we are going to gather all things. Next will be the road to Monastery. It is long and dangerous but I recommend not to fight if you want to come home alive. You can deal with monsters later. So we are in the game Lily..." Luna smiled to her and went to make hot chocolate for them. She was smiling as she was thinking of a new adventure to have. She liked when something was happening and you had to do something about it or the work was not done. While they enjoyed the hot chocolate, they tried to remember who else they met on the road...there were so many of them. Luna was not so sure . She was almost running all the time. She admitted she was a little scared when she saw all those monsters were there to fight her. "Next time I am going to remember who I met and what was happening. Mavbe this way helps and we do it every time better and faster.”

It was geting late and Luna had to go home because she had work to do. She hugged her friend Lily and said, " I will see you tomorrow. The new quest is waiting for us. Good luck with it Lily and when we get together we are going to share our adventures..." She smiled and went to do some work.

Last edited by Luna on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too much mistakes:()

Back to top Go down