The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures of Xavierson & An

Go down

The Adventures of Xavierson & An Empty The Adventures of Xavierson & An

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:08 pm

Meeting

Xavierson sat upon the wall, his mind drifting in and out of dreams. He looked up at the sky and wondered about things he had no hope of answering. A pixeaxe hung upon his back, his hands and face were dirty from a day's mining. His clothes were scrappy and torn in places. His face was chizelled and his features were strong. His arms were toned from his life of mining and his skin was tanned from his long days in the sun. He was sweating from having worked again today and was on his way home, having briefly stopped off to relax and think about the world. Obviously he was in no hurry to get anywhere and nobody was waiting for him. He was simple folk. He was average in all but his ability to mine and farm. A hardworker by birth. He jumped from the wall, connecting with the ground and bending his knees to accomodate the force of the impact. He moved along home.

His home was on the outskirts of Spero, making it easier for him to get to and from his work, which he liked very much. He wasn't very fond of interaction with others as they mostly regarded him as being beneath them. That made him mad. When his anger subsided though he was left with only sadness. He sighed as he walked through the streets and past his house. He needed to get bread today so he was walking further inside of the town to scrounge some bread from the bistro.

He reached the end of the road and turned the corner.

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Xavierson & An Empty Re: The Adventures of Xavierson & An

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:25 pm

An had just arrived in town and had rented a little house to stay in. After checking out her new home she realised she was hungry. It had been a long travel to get to this town and although the people she had met seemed nice she always was a bit reserved towards new people. It must be her past, being deceived by several, betrayed and finally she had decided she was on her own. While she had walked during her travels she had wondered why it was so hard for her to fit in. Finally An realised it was not her that was not accepting things, other people seem to feel she was different. And that she was. Whit her good looks, smart brain but common descent An had developed a sense of people, their characters and their intentions. Until now she had always been right about intentions and motives...still thinking about this in her head her stomach made some noise, telling her she need to be fed now. Quickly pulling her long blond hair back into a nod, after which she slipped into her long cloak, she grabbed two of her books in an instinct before she walked out into the sun, deciding it was a good day to eat and read outside in the sun. Turning left as she remembered to have seen a bakery just around the corner she quickly run, following the smell of fresh bread, while clenching her books towards her chest with two arms. Turning the corner An felt a soft but solid body hitting her and in a split second she smelled working sweat, sensed a body, strong before she hit the street, lying there in a very non charming position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Xavierson looked down upon the woman whom he had just bumped into. Seeing her in such an open position he noticed her abit too much and then looked away, blushing. He coughed before kneeling down and holding his hand out. "Apologies m'lady, I wasn't watching where I was going." he said with a calm and docile tone. He smiled as he looked at her. She was very beautiful to say the least. He gazed upon her body and could find no fault. He looked away again as he realised he was blushing once more. He coughed a second time, clearing his throat and turned back. "I do hope you are alright." he said before helping her to her feet. He stood with her for a second of silence before saying, "I must be off, I have to fetch myself some bread. I hope you have a nice day."

He turned and began to walk away slowly, hoping she would speak and ask something of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:43 pm

As she laid there on the ground An looked up and heard the man speak to her and noticed he looked away and blushed. An realised her position must causing his blushing and a smile occurred on her face. Letting him help her getting on her feet she heard him speak and making a move to leave and quickly replied " ooh no worries Mi lord, it is my fault. Never run around a corner as you never know what will hit you , I forgot that wise lesson of my father" she grinned while saying that to him. "Thank you so much for helping me up, please can you help me pick my books up?" An asked the man, while she was perfectly capable of picking them up herself but somehow the eyes of this man had touched her. She realised she did not want him to go yet...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:53 pm

Xavierson turned and noticed books lying strewn across the pathway. His eyes went wide as he realised he had tried to leave whilst this woman was still in distress. He cursed himself for his stupidity...maybe those idiots were right. He bowed his head momentarily and apologised for his mistake. He kneeled once more and went to pick up a book of hers. He spoke to her as he began to pick up the books "I didn't notice your books. Of course I will help you m'lady. It is always a pleasure to help pretty women..." he said before slamming his mouth shut and covering it with his hands. He didn't just say that did he. He was so stupid. He wished he could dig a hole and hide at that exact moment. He cursed himself. He really was stupid. This lady would probably think he was weird or a creep. He would never see her again.

He couldn't look at her as he went to grab the last book on the ground. He couldn't look at her. He was too embaressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:07 pm

An watched the big man get her books from the ground and she smiled, liking what she saw. She noticed his big muscled body "must be from working hard" she thought to herself. After hearing his comment about a pretty lady An felt a blush creeping up her cheeks and a little tickle where her stomach was, only this was not from being hungry. Seeing him being not at ease An realised he felt he had made a fool of himself. Smiling she grabbed the books out of his hands, while she let one hand touch his hand, just soft, but very clear touching him. An tilted her head, feeling her hair had gone loose again, stubborn hair as her character was. While her hand instinctively stroked the hair out of her face she asked without thinking " I am on my way to the bakery, would you mind coming with me, so we can eat together and you tell me a bit about this town?" She felt a little insecure while asking that, thinking to herself she should have said something that was more smart but somehow she did not seem to be able to say anything real smart while looking into this man's eyes.."ooh and my name is An" she smiled to him, holding out her hand to shake his." uhm nice to meet you..this way" An grinned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Xavierson blushed as he heard the woman ask him to come with her to the bakery. He looked at himself and felt slightly ashamed. He was covered in dirt from head to toe and he probably didn't smell too good either. He nodded and nervously said "Y-y-yeah. I would be m-m-more than happy to take you to the bakery." he cursed himself again. Why was he always like this in the most important situations. Nerves were a weak point of his he guessed. He took his place next to her as they continued their walk. Her name was An. He thought about how nice the name was. It sounded so gentle and more importantly it was only one sylable. He looked around as people glanced at him. He then noticed that he was a good head taller than the woman standing next to him. He went red even more as he thought about how stupid he looked. He gulped as he asked her something. "Ummm..I would like to tell you about this town...but I do not really know it...uhhh...well you see...I live on the edge of town, by myself. I am not good with people." he said, trailing off at the end as he continued to further embaress himself. Soon enough they had reached the bakery. His face was bright red and hot by now. He was sweating slightly which probably didn't aid his smell. He rubbed his face on his sleeve.

He turned and saw her looking into the shop window, gazing at the bread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:55 pm

An smiled little amused by how this tall man was behaving in her presence. While walking down to the bakery she could hear him stutter and saw his cheeks turn red. In wondering she looked up to him, but could only smile as his honest way of being, just being himself without any masks or hidden motivations had touched her deep. Finally arriving at the bakery she looked into the window and smiled looking at the lovely pastries. Feeling his eyes upon her she turned her head and looked him in the eyes "well you never gave me your name, lets start with that" she said to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Xavierson flushed more so than he thought possible when he heard her ask for his name. He was an idiot for not telling her name before. He brought his hand against his face and sighed. He truly was an idiot. He looked at her and said calmly, "My name is Xavier Xavierson. It is nice to meet you." turning to the bakery once more, he adjusted his clothes before entering into the shop. She followed close behind and then he stood next to her at the counter, "What would you like? It is on me." he said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:37 pm

An walked in following the tall man. "xavier xavierson" she mumbled soft, repeating his words and feeling the effect of the tone and rhythm of his name sinking in and taking their effect. "nice name" An said while standing next to him. Seeing him smile for the first time when he asked what she would like made her smile too. This was a man with a good heart and an honest smile, that she was sure of. "mm well I would just like a simple small bread with raisins in it please" she replied to his question. This was her favourite bread after all, An liked simple things with just a good taste and not the pretty stuff with a lot of sweet and fillings that made her feel they were trying to hide something. 'Simple, pure honest bread, just the way I like life" she said to him, without looking at him, feeling a blush creeping on her cheeks again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:04 pm

Xavierson when he heard her describe a raisin bread couldn't help but smile. It sounded like as if she was complimenting him. He knew she wasn't though, that was impossible. He turned to the baker and placed 80 copper on the counter. "I would like two raisin breads please." he said even though he hated raisins. He was trying to look cool. He was probably failing. The baker quickly returned with two breads and took up the 80 copper. Xavierson handed her a peice of bread and nodded. "So what else do you want to do?" he asked, calming down now from earlier.

He waited for her reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Accepting the bread he offered she laughed out loud after seeing his expression on his face while ordering the raisin bread. "what I want to do now? well I only want you to be yourself and do nothing you do not like, like this bread" she spoke while she held the bread in front of him. Grinning she walked outside "lets go where life takes us" she spoke while walking down the street, turning around to see if he would follow her or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:23 pm

Xavierson looked at her and laughed with a blush on his face. "You got me it seems." he said as he scratched his cheek, twidling his thumbs and twirling his feet now that he had been found out. He followed her outside and looked at her. "Where life takes us?..." he asked curiously. "My life is mining. Always has been always will be...unfortunately." he said. "What do you expect of me? I am but a simple worker..." he replied with an uneasy face. He didn't know what else to say. He was not special. He was of average intelligence, strength and he wasn't particularly good with others. He looked at her, still. He sighed before saying..."Where do you want to go?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:32 pm

while looking at him An tilted her head a bit.."your life is mining? that sounds like a honest way of living I would say. But you know you are the director of your own life, if you are happy this way it is fine, if you are not than you should change it " she spoke soft but firm. "now where do we go? where do I wanna go? " An mumbled. She turned her head and faced the warming sun. "I like to walk towards the sun, so that direction it is" she smiled and she pointed to the south as the sun was climbing already to it's highest point, ignoring the fact he was not totally at ease being with her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down