The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ANSWERED] Tutorial Quest: Ruined Farmer : best utilization

3 posters

Go down

[ANSWERED] Tutorial Quest: Ruined Farmer : best utilization Empty [ANSWERED] Tutorial Quest: Ruined Farmer : best utilization

Post by Lord_Grogan Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:16 am

On trying to find ways in making the tutorials give maximum benefit I see the text description for [The Ruined Farmer] as
The Ruined Farmer is a poor and unlucky Farmer. Seekers can make use of his Farming Skills while doing the Quest "The Ruined Farmer". The effects do only apply when working on your own field and only for 10 units in each field phase.

So, if I do not complete the tutorial and work on my own farms , can I get the benefit as long as I want(since there is no expiring date like 30 days etc. Wink ) ?

Last edited by Lord_Grogan on Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Lord_Grogan
Lord_Grogan
Seeker

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2021-11-20

Back to top Go down

[ANSWERED] Tutorial Quest: Ruined Farmer : best utilization Empty Re: [ANSWERED] Tutorial Quest: Ruined Farmer : best utilization

Post by Lord Arogandor Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:34 pm

Normally not, each time you work on your farm you either will use up one of the units from the Ruined Farmer, or (if you don't follow the quest line) you'll use the normal amount of stamina. There should be no way to use more than 10 cheap farming units per field phase.
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2995
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

[ANSWERED] Tutorial Quest: Ruined Farmer : best utilization Empty Re: [ANSWERED] Tutorial Quest: Ruined Farmer : best utilization

Post by Lord_Grogan Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:11 pm

Thanks. 
*gets back to the mundane task of absorbing all info in help files*study
Lord_Grogan
Lord_Grogan
Seeker

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2021-11-20

funkydave likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by funkydave Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:43 pm

good explanation, i love that " gets back to the mundane task of absorbing all into on help files" quite funny

funkydave
Seeker

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2022-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down