Suggestion Needed for my ruined Mood while inactive like 6 months

Go down

Suggestion Needed for my ruined Mood while inactive like 6 months Empty Suggestion Needed for my ruined Mood while inactive like 6 months

Post by stephenpaw01 on Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:46 am

I now have "Mood: Annoyed (306/1,000)" and trying to reach it 1000 back.

Should i spend all my saving to use in The Grail Travern or Start Brewing Myself ?

stephenpaw01
Seeker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Needed for my ruined Mood while inactive like 6 months Empty Re: Suggestion Needed for my ruined Mood while inactive like 6 months

Post by AxineeHearth on Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:25 am

Start cookin' good lookin' :p

a few grail happy potions should do the trick! You can also get really hammered every day (yes, yes, ingame) Smile

If you are able to slay critters on the road easily, you will also gain a bit of mood that way.

And donate some bread to the kitchen while you're at it for more mood.

AxineeHearth
Seeker

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2016-01-08

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Needed for my ruined Mood while inactive like 6 months Empty Re: Suggestion Needed for my ruined Mood while inactive like 6 months

Post by Lord Arogandor on Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:55 am

If you have some time, being in the Tavern usually is the cheapest way to raise your mood. Each time another Seeker offers a round, your mood will increase. If not, best to invest 1 time to reach 1,000 either by spending some Tokens, using some potions of Joy or drinking a lot of beer by yourself. Once you reached Jubiliant, it only takes a little to keep your mood on track.

Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2728
Registration date : 2008-09-19

http://www.thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutch on Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:14 pm

As someone who hovers regularly at moods below 500, I'd be happy to give some advice:

1)  Hang out in the tavern. People buy rounds.  Aro buys rounds.  These things help and will get you back on your feet quickly.  
2)  Buy beer/wine straight out.  There are folks that are willing to sell directly.  You just have to reach out to them.  In fact-- send me a message if you like and I'm sure you and I could come to an arrangement.  Wink  

Most importantly, don't stress about mood.  It's not that important overall.  I've been jailed so often that my mood sometimes stays under 100 for weeks.  It really doesn't affect things too badly.  On the other hand, once people started buying rounds, I went from under 100 to Jubilant within days.  So there are cheap and easy ways to improve things, and if you don't have those options, things will get better in time.  No need to rush over it.
Dutch
Dutch
Seeker

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2018-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down