The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

betting with axel: road to maxed agility

+3
apoclypze
Harold
Dracula
7 posters

Go down

betting with axel: road to maxed agility Empty betting with axel: road to maxed agility

Post by Dracula Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:47 am

Dracula
Life: 117/117
Experience: 20750/25000
Initiative: 22.805
To Hit: 64%
Get Hit: 59%
Damage: 20 - 28
Protection Value: 11

Agility: 18.610

^noting starting position

Axel currently owes me 50 S,if i max my agility before 1-10-2015, I get double (1 G),if I don't he owes me nothing

IT'S ON!

Dracula
Seeker

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

betting with axel: road to maxed agility Empty Re: betting with axel: road to maxed agility

Post by Harold Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:08 am

Nice battling stats. How can I see mine if I am not fighting?

You'll never max agility till that day...!
Harold
Harold
Seeker

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2013-05-05

Back to top Go down

betting with axel: road to maxed agility Empty Re: betting with axel: road to maxed agility

Post by Dracula Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:03 am

I just copied them when i was fighting a mob - though i just suggested to aro to put them on the home combat menu so we can view them as we want

I will,wanne bet me as well? i accept cash and items (especially one of a kind items)

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by apoclypze Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:05 am

Yeah I write mine down every few months to see the difference. It would be nice to be able to see them some other way besides when I'm stomping creatures into the ground Smile

apoclypze
Seeker

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Harold Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:20 am

No, no thanks! Smile Money is short Very Happy
Harold
Harold
Seeker

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2013-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Helfdane Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:21 am

You simply will not max your agility by then unless you spend grail tokens on it.
Helfdane
Helfdane
Seeker

Number of posts : 1107
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:24 am

Few remarks:

+ Adding the battle stats is not added. The numbers do not match the actual combat stats due the lack of a monster. So for now we only added the primary & secondary skills.

+ As far I know, it no longer is possible to raise your Agility Skill with Grail Tokens.

+ When throwing stones to a prisoner in jail, you can improve your Agility Skill. In theory it is possible to max your Agility like this. Although you will need a lot of stones...
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2995
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:29 am

troll aro is trolly,i could have made bets with other people not believing me :O

Although I might be in a bit of trouble,i can get about 70 more days out of my pickaxe,bringing the grand total to 3000 stones - anyone got a pickaxe they are willing to trade for or willing to buy nails,leather,wood,milk or wheat?

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:33 am

Although the good news is I'll max my labour within 2 weeks

but seriously aro,why the excessive downgrade cost?

This action will refund you one Skill Point and costs you 10 Stamina and 25 Grail Tokens.

it used to be 1.....

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:55 am

It used to be one, because we made some changes in the past with the skills. Normal price is 25 Tokens, just like the one to lower your Cowardice Skill.
Do not worry, if any change is made with the combat skills, you all will be able to reset your Skill Points without any cost!
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Ackland Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:12 pm

All I want to know is if the exp from throwing stones isn't lowered after you reach certain levels?  Like 20,40,60,80?

Axel Ackland
Seeker

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:48 pm

Yes that is the case Axel.
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:30 pm

Yeah,so using stone within a year isn't fast enough

So,I'm going to plan B - keeping chickens and hunting for poultry,cooking it into soup and meals

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by anto_capone Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:27 am

Dracula wrote:Dracula
Life: 117/117
Experience: 20750/25000
Initiative: 22.805
To Hit: 64%
Get Hit: 59%
Damage: 20 - 28
Protection Value: 11

Agility: 18.610

^noting starting position

Axel currently owes me 50 S,if i max my agility before 1-10-2015, I get double (1 G),if I don't he owes me nothing

IT'S ON!

Not bad, but:

Initiative: 27.85
To Hit: 63%
Get Hit: 62%
Damage: 41 - 49
Protection Value: 26

You attack and made a successful hit against the Town Guard!
Critical Strike! You have doubled your damage!
You did 92 damage to the Town Guard!
You didn't find an opportunity to make an attack with your Left Handed Dagger.

Or even better:

You attack and made a successful hit against the Town Guard!
You did 34 damage to the Town Guard!
With your Left Handed Dagger you managed to hit the Town Guard!
Critical Strike! You have doubled your damage!
You did 82 damage to the Town Guard!

Wait till I crit with both hands hehe

Very Happy
anto_capone
anto_capone
Retired Good Guy

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2009-11-13

http://NNGO.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:51 am

Poor guard....
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Helfdane Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:19 am

Lord Arogandor wrote:It used to be one, because we made some changes in the past with the skills. Normal price is 25 Tokens, just like the one to lower your Cowardice Skill.
Do not worry, if any change is made with the combat skills, you all will be able to reset your Skill Points without any cost!

I have a problem with this. I currently have 13 points in Killing Blow, which is obviously a broken skill. Will this skill be fixed, or do I really have to spend 130 stamina and 325 grail tokens to refund my skill points?
Helfdane
Helfdane
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:57 pm

This no longer has anything to do with the actual topic.
You don't have to spend anything. I'll see if it actually is broken and if so, I'll fix it!
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by anto_capone Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:07 pm

Helfdane wrote:
Lord Arogandor wrote:It used to be one, because we made some changes in the past with the skills. Normal price is 25 Tokens, just like the one to lower your Cowardice Skill.

I have a problem with this. I currently have 13 points in Killing Blow, which is obviously a broken skill. Will this skill be fixed, or do I really have to spend 130 stamina and 325 grail tokens to refund my skill points?
I'm pretty sure it's not broken, it just does not give an event saying when it works.
anto_capone
anto_capone
Retired Good Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Helfdane Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:20 am

I watch the health fade from the monsters I fight. I have never had an instant kill. I have killed several hundred monsters with KB at 13.
Helfdane
Helfdane
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by anto_capone Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:33 pm

I'm not sure because honestly I don't pay too much attention. I just click until the monster is dead. Razz

But, I have noticed some odd numbers. I would hit a monster that had 100+ life for 40-50 damage, and it would die. I think that is where the killing blow is coming in, but I can't be sure.
anto_capone
anto_capone
Retired Good Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down