The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Josephs Visit to Spero

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Josephs Visit to Spero - Page 2 Empty Re: Josephs Visit to Spero

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:40 am

As he reached the bottom step he saw that Airy was not there. She seemed to stay up awfuly late. Joseph had been brought up to leanr that women could indeed help and do their share but the man was always the one to do the extra work. He had not met Airy's man yet, but from what he had experienced, he did not seem the type Joseph would like. Though he had learnt a long time ago never to judge until you have known someone.

Walking to the kitchen and grabbed the cauldron from the cool safe. He walked back around to the back door and went outside. The night was chilled. Once past the corner he knelt down and put his bag and cualdron on the floor. He slipped his red cloak off silently and pulled out the black one from his bag. He quickly stuffed the red one in the bag before wrapping the black one around himself. He pulled the hood up over his head so that the moonlight only shone across half of his face. Then grabbing the cauldron he set off into the darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:53 am

Airy unwrapped the scarf at her kneck..she had used it to cover her head from the dirt of the freshly ploughed field that the wind kicked up. Letting it trail onto the back of the couch, she stepped through to her room and the pitcher on the dresser..pouring the waiting water into the bowl she dipped in a cloth and washed away the grime of the day from her face...sighing as the cool water tingled her face to life.

Slowly she undid the buttons the her bodice and finished the rest of her abulutions before standing in her filmy night dress at the window she tipped out the water into the garden below. Looking up at the moon she felt its calm presence...it was a beautiful night, clear and crisp. After a while, the tiredness seeped back into her, so she pulled the window closed till only a gap of air could get through and went over to her too huge bed, a present from Jaek beautifully turned legs and skillfully laced artwork..it was surely a master peice from a master craftsman. Sinking gratefully onto the soft feather matress she lay back and snuggled up into the heavy blankets and let her body heat and covers sink her into a dreamless sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:09 am

Joseph returned to the house in the early hours of the morning. The sun was not yet up so he had time still to sleep before his meeting later that day. Once down the dimly lit alley behind the hostel he stopped. Knelt down and opened his bag. He stuff the black cloack inside and put the red one back on leaving the hood down. He smoothed down his messy hair and thn pulled the large key from his pocket. Entering the hostel, all was quiet. He walked back into the kitchen and placed the now empty cauldron into the water where the plates had been washed.

Then slowly, he tiptoed back to his room. Once inside he undressed and climbed into bed and quickly fell into a deep slumber.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:50 am

Joseph walked up to the door of the hostel and pulled it open. Taking a step back he held the door for Airy to walk inside. After following her he put the bag of clothes down on the table and stretched out his arms. He had already bought food that morning and left it in the kitchen. Pork, eggs an potatoes. He turned to Airy. There is food in the kitchen. I would like to dine with you tonight...he quickly felt that he shouldn't have said that in such a way. Well if you have no plans i mean. He shook his head and walked into the kitchen quickly in embarassment. He quickly began to peel potatoes while muttering things to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:12 am

Airy stood in the middle of the room where Joseph had left her abruptly, and his equally abrupt request had thrown her a little.."I would like to dine with you tonight.." had her blinking, he was always usually so smooth and confident. His question after had sounded more like him though. So she thought she had seen something that wasnt there..much like she tried to not see how he had a habit of streatching like a large lazy cat.

Airy went to the clothes on the table and seperated them, leaving his in a neat pile on one of the chairs...and quickly took hers through to her rooms. She hurried over to the mirror and attempted to fix her hair back in a clip, most of it stayed put, but the rest escaped in tiny tendrils that would not be tamed..then she realised what she was doing and quickly whipped the clip out of her hair. He would think she was dressing up for him...mortified. She shouldnt want to look attractive...goodgrief, she had better stop this right now. Her course was set, and no man would want to be part of her future. It was impossible...deeply, deeply impossible.

He was a nice man, wanting to share a nice meal, and they were getting along famously, she should be grateful for some company and not think something else. Combing her wild red hair back into place, she walked through to the kitchen, looking exactly the same as he had left her. Pushing open the doors, she joined him at the counter and began cutting bread. Looking over the fixings on the table, she proceeded to keep to their usual casual chatter. "Pork again, you do pick the most splendid times to offer me dinner." Grinning at him comfortably, no hint to her the inner thoughts in her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:04 am

Joseph was gliding the knife across the surface of the potato when Airy came in. She moved over to cut bread. Joseph still felt a thunderous pain inside fromh his last phrase and waited for her to speak. Yes well, I do not consider to have eaten a meal if there was no meat on my plate. He grinned at her playfully. Oh. He looked at her as he dove his hand into his pocket. Lest I forget. It will me my last night here in Spero tonight Airy. So may I hand you back your back door key. He placed it in her open hand and closed her fingers around it. His own hand lingered on hers a little longer than the norm. He looked at her face and into her deep forest eyes. It has been a pleasure to have met you Airy, I shall hope there will be a room for me when I next come to visit. Though I can never be sure how long that may be. He sighed and walked over to the fire and began to cook the meat.

It had been an interesting month here. His Father would certainly be proud of his deals, as he earned more than expected. Another thing he had not expected was to have met someone like Airy. She was young, Perhaps 10 years before himself and radiated of an unusual beauty. Tragedy had befallen her and for that he was sorry. If times were different or things were not as they were, many things could enter his mind about her. But for now he could not allow anything more than the fact that she was a lovely host and a good friend to have made.

The aroma of the cooking soon filled the room. They both poured drinks and then moved into the other room to eat. As Joseph reached down with her plate and placed it on the table his face was strucken with a painful look and accompanied by a small gasp of pain. He straightened up and smiled to wash it off before walking over to his chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:56 am

Airy had all but forgotten that he was to leave so used to him being here now, so much so, that she was struck dumb for most of the rest of their preparations. The key he had given her..burned hot in her pocket..for some reason she wanted to hand it back to him and....sighing she turned away, this was their last, his last night. Oh she was such a fool, Tristan barely passed, his child not yet born and mooning in dissapointment over someone like it was the worlds worst tradgedy that he was leaving. She had to get a grip of herself, was she actually some worn weary tradgedy that would moon over any passable male that crossed her threshold..Lord she hoped not.

Taking her cup through to the other the room, she put it down on the table as she sat, Joseph followed closely with their plates..smiling up at him she caught such a deep wince of pain she nearly rose out of her chair in concern. "Joseph, what is it? Are you okay?".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:06 am

Joseph hadn't realised he had verbalised his pain so loud. He cooly answered. Yes I am fine, I believe i walked into the door frame yesterday. I can be very clumsy. He winked at her and then sat down and began to eat. His eyes looked over to the washing. She had folded and seperated them. He smiled. Looking over to her, basking in the glow from the fire he smiled once more. Strangely it felt as though this is how he spent every evening. Well he knew he had spent most this month like it, but that was not what he meant. They washed their clothes and came home to cook and eat together, the only thing smashing this almost picturesque family evening was that they were to leave after their meals and enter seperate rooms. Joseph sighed. Why was it that he could get a glimpse of what life could be, were he not stuck doing his Father's work. Were he able to find someone to do just what he was doing now with.

He looked over at Airy. Women had never been high on his thoughts as he was kept strictly with a business mind. But looking at Ariy, she deffinatly looked the way Joseph hoped one day his wife might. He finished his drink and pushed his things to the side. Not wanting to end the night he rested back in his chair and stretched out his legs, trying very hard not to let the pain from his side show on his face.

Have you many plans fro the morrow Airy? He knew this was a mundane question but anything he could say to get her to stay a while longer was worth a try.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:19 am

Taking the last bite, Airy sighed with satisfaction. Joseph was a good cook and it always tasted better when someone else did the cooking. Taking her cup she nursed it and smiled with a look of anticipated pleasure on her face. "I'm going to buy a cow!" She laughs and lifts her cup in celebratory salute. "I finally saved enough money.." Blushing a little.."Oh you probably think me mad now..being so happy to buy a simple cow. But their very expensive and after saving for weeks, I can now buy one."

Settles in her chair happily. It didnt matter if he thought her mad, she had a cow, her first cow..and soon milk and then she could use her curdle to make cheese. It was all starting to come together. Every day it was less of a struggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:15 pm

Joseph smiled at her. A cow sounds nice indeed. Then Perhaps I will be away knowing you eat a little better. He filled his cup once more and sipped slowly at the cool liquid. Feeling the night creep in on him as it usualy did he sighed. Standing up he couldn't help but show a little pain on his face. Inside it was much worse, but he was fairly good at numbing it. He walked stiffly over to her and picked up her plate and headed for the kitchen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:26 pm

Airy's eyes widened at his grimace of pain, but his deflection earlier, meant she couldnt ask again. She sat for a moment imagining the hostel without his presence, as the room was now. She would really miss him and yet, what could be done. He had taken their plates..soon there would be nothing but time for bed. And she didnt know how to stop that from happening. Sleeping all of a sudden seemed a burden and a waste.

Dragging her feet into the kitchen..she noticed once again how stiffly he held himself, unconsciously hunching over his left side as if protecting it. She couldnt stop the question spilling from her lips..moving closer, hand outstretched almost to touch him she paused.."Please Joseph..I can see you in a lot of pain..show me? Please? Perhaps I can help..." Her eyes pleaded with his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:35 pm

Jospeh put the plates in the water to soak and turned to see Airy in the room. Those eyes could convince many to do a lot and Joseph was no exception. He untucked his shirt and lifting it up slightly, he hadn't expected to see anything himself so was slightly shocked to see a large deep, purple bruise from his hip almost up to his arm. He frowned slightly and then looked to Airy. He had hope that showing her nothing would have stopped her worry but this had gone the other way. Really sterdy doorframes you have Airy. He laughed and looked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:52 pm

Airy's lips part in shock...that bruise, her eyes melted in sympathy. "Oh Joseph.." She took his shirt gently in her fingers "reach up if you can, so I can see it all." Wincing with him as he lifted his arm..."Its not good Joseph, not at all, you have done a severe injury I think.." frowning up at him "You must of been running very fast for that to happen. "She didnt quite be so forward as to ask what, but the question was there, unspoken.

Straightening from her inspection, Airy pointed to a stool at the bench. "I have an ointment made for bruises, and I think a light wrapping is needed for support." Airy muttered to herself as she walked off to the pantry to retreive what she needed. Coming back out she looked at Joseph. "I'll need you to take off your shirt, so I can do this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:56 pm

Joseph was used to the scrapes and bruises of his nighttime adventures. At home he had befriended one of the female staff. She would come and fix him up good as new so that his parents knew nothing of it. She always kept his secrets, so he was used to sitting there while he was mended. You'd think that in all this time he would learn to sort it himself, but he hadn'd managed to achieve all the domestic accomplishments yet.

He walked on over to the stool and unbuttoned his shirt. He slipped it off over his shoulders and let it fall down his back, catching it in one hand. The shirt was folded and lay on the table as he sat down on the stool. He looked at Airy and smiled. I don't recall seeing nurse service on the board outside. You should add it there. I am sure there are many that would be in need. He half laughed half smiled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:07 pm

Shakes her head at his words as she sorts through her box of herbs and potions..looking up..she is confronted by a broad expanse of male torso.."Oh.." She said in surprise, she hadnt thought through the request to have him strip half naked in her presence. Her fingers curled tighter on the jar as her eyes flew to his face. Before dipping quickly so he wouldnt see her flustered.

Forcing herself to say or do something accept stare like a goose. She uncorked the jar and dipped her fingers into the lotion, stepping in close..gently touched her fingertips to the edge of the bruise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:41 am

Joseph took half a breath in as her delicate fingers grazed his skin. This was not the same as back home. He certainly did not feel like this when the servant dressed his wounds. He wasn't sure where to look, so kept his eyes fixed squarely to the floor. The cool lotion gave instant relief on every spot it touched. His skin prickled, from the lotion, he convinced himself. Neither had said anything in a while and Joseph felt he ought to break the silence. So. what's the verdict doctor? He grinned at her boyishly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:29 am

Airy worked the lotion into Joseph's bruised side as gently as possible, all the while stealing glimpses of the rest of his chest and shoulders when she was sure she wouldnt be noticed. She couldnt help it, perhaps if she had of had brothers instead of sisters. But she hadnt and even though there she stood, large with child. Because of Tristan she thought she knew something, had experience, but Tristans thin boyish body, compared poorly to that of a large fully grown male. Sliding her fingers absentmindedly into Josephs side..her fingers turned to an absentminded caress as she thought. She guessed now, that one foolish moment on the moors, over quickly and then the embarassed scurrying afterwards, protestations of love and promises of marriage quicker than they had first thought, but it had not really given her time to see much at all, to...know much at all... And then he had died, and now she would never know, Joseph made her realise that she had lost much more than she first had thought.

His voice, made her come to with a start..and her eyes raced to his face, her hand splayed along his side. Oh no..you fool Airy, clearly by the set of his face and his determined looking at the floor that she was causing him considerable pain. Snatching her fingers away. "Uh I'm...its quite terrible Joseph..really you must be in terrible pain...I hope the lotion does its work...but I think I need to bandage it up..for support." Guilty like she had been caught speaking her thoughts out loud, it took her a while to think what to do next...bandage! She had said she should bandage him..diving into the basket her hands scrabbled a little before producing a large roll of linen strips.

Now how to do this..she stood and studied him for sometime, trying very hard not to notice the curious sheen of hair that seemed to run along the centre line of him..not dark..just different to what she remembered..and how his rib cage caught and hollowed beneath..or looking up further, blushing furiously she stepped forward and decided to stop mooning about like an idiot. "If you hold your arms out, I can..get the bandage on." Airy said determindedly gripping the ball of linen like it was her only lifeline and she was drowning in a sea.

Obediently Joseph did as bid..Airy unrolled the cloth and held it out to wrap around him, she realised quickly that he was rather larger than she and that she was going to have to step closer, very close to swing the cotton around his back and catch it on the other side. Consternation and embarrassment flittered across her face as she paused and tried to reason another way to do this. After a moment she gave herself a mental kick, hurry you foolish woman, it must be hurting to keep that pose..with a rush Airy spread her arms around him, her face so close to his chest, she could feel its heat radiate against her cheek..sighing when her hand took hold of the edge of the linen ball, she brought it around and held it against the front of his chest her hand flat against his warm skin, carefully unrolling the ball. She had to do this again and again, far too many times for comfort. She wrapped the support around his torso..the heat in her cheeks testified to the fact that no matter how many times she told herself to think of him as she would a brother, she could not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:21 am

Joseph was aware of every touch. Every gentle quiver. Each time her hands touched him, he felt the skin burn beneath them. He stole a glanc at her and she was miles off in her thoughts. Her hand lay motionless, fingers curled around his side. The moment broke with talk of bandages and he did as was told.

Standing up he held out his arms as she stepped in close to him. He could feel her warmth so close as she wrapped her arms around him. So very close to an embrace but never lingering before moving the bandage to the front. He looked down at the top of her head. His mind ached to lift her chin and kiss herso softly, his eyes widened at the shock of his thoughts. What was he thinking? He was to leave tomorrow morning. Head of back to a life much different to this. None of this seemed to be making its way to his ears as he could not help but stand there and will her to move closer to him. He looked down to where she had bunched the bandage on his chest. Each time, pressing her warm hands to him. He felt very warm. Tiny beads of sweat rolled down his neck. Catching on the small hairs, standing upright in their heightened state.

It was as if some invisible red wave of heat was surrounding them. His mind felt foggy and the kitchen seemed to blur. But her hands were crystal. His heart beat hard in his chest. Almost hurting. Without thinking he lowered one of his arms and weaved his fingers into her hair and cupped them round her neck. His breathing was heavy and his chest rising and falling rapidly. So many things in his mind shouting at him. His eyes darting from side to side as he argued with them all. Then his eyes fixed on the dishes from dinner. The kitchen was clearer. He looked down to her and then to his hand in horror. Dropping it away quickly he held his arm back up so she could finish the last few wraps. Still not saying a word. His face flooded with crimson.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:04 am

Airy went still in shock when she realised that Josephs hand had slid through her hair to hold the nape of her kneck...it felt so incredibly good and with the hieghtened state of her nerves..warmth flooded through her body. Then he quickly released her..she glanced up at him, noting the colour to his complexion and the slight beads of sweat..Oh...he was under huge strain, most likely holding onto her for a second to regain his balance. "Not long now.." she reassured him huskily..and so saying did the final wraps and tucked in the ends.

Stepping back, well back her breathing a little unsteady. "I think...I think that you should be better able to move about now....Joseph? Someone will look after you when you...." so hard to say... "Go?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:29 am

Joseph smiled. Yes there are plenty of people around that will make sure I am fine. He put his arms down and his side, did indeed, feel much better. There was no sharp pain with every turn. Thankyou Airy, for being so kind these past weeks. There are not many people that you meet in life that you feel you would never forget. But i think you are one of them. He smiled warmly at her and then bowed his head. I think it time i rest. Early start tomorrow. He stepped forwards and kissed her on her cheek. His eyes falling half closed before he snapped them back open.

Leaving the room he walked back up the stiars and entered his room for the final time. A great sadness anchored his heart. He wished he could stay longer, forever perhaps. But life was the way it was. Everyone had different paths and he knew he must return and carry on following his Father's wishes. He washed quickly before climbing into bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:37 am

Airy touched her cheek where his warm lips had rested. The kitchen echoed emptily and her eyes suddenly ached. That was it, it was done, a month ago she had met a stranger, now she was losing a friend. It shouldnt matter, she shouldnt mind really, friends come and go...so why did she all of a sudden feel so damned lost and alone.

After a little while..Airy extinguished the candles, on the way to her room> Entering it, she expected to feel the comfort it always brought her, the solitude of knowing that everything in this room belonged to her, got by herself, held by herself...and yet the continuation of her theme...was by herself and it wasnt very comforting tonight. Sighing she did her prepartions for bed on automatic. Pulling back the covers of her too big bed, she slipped into it..taking up a tiny portion of it..it was a long time before her eyes fluttered closed in a fitfull sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:43 am

Joseph was still awake. He wasn't sure how much of the night had passed him. It could be nearly morning or it could infact only be a few moments since he got into bed. He lay there with his arms behind his head. Staring up. He pictured Airy clearly. He had become fond of her. Much more than he had realised. But now he was alone and he thought back to his time in Spero. All his memories were of her. He sat up in bed and took a deep breath, calmly collecting some of his thoughts. Before he had breathed out he noticed he was out of his room. His feet carried him down the stairs and through the door he saw Airy walk through each night.

There was a hallway with a small kitchen and lounge and another door. It could only be the room in which she slept. He walked slowly to it. The house was silent except for his breathing which echoed around him. He reached up and landed his hadn, very gently on the door handle. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply again. Shaking his head he backed away from the door and moved quickly back to his room. What was he doing? Why could he not keep a level head on him? She was having a baby. He repeated to himself over again and not his. There was no way he could go home and tell his family of her as his own. Unless he didn't leave. He palmed himself in the face. Get yourself together Joseph. he muttered to himself. He climbed down under the quilt and went to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:30 am

It had been a few weeks since Joseph left, Airy pushed her tangled hair back from her forehead. Gardening was getting harder, she could no longer bend down and did everything with a thin long handled hoe one of the famers had specially made for her. Digging at the weeds..and shifting them in a pile at her side..she had to get the garden sorted so she could plant the winter vegetables. She hadnt quite figured out how to sow the seeds yet, but some thoughts were rolling around in her mind. One thing at a time, she would consider that later.

Just like she would figure out how to build a crib for the baby, something she had been putting off while other things took her time. Animals, field, caring for her guests. She only had a month or 2 left now..and now she was too ungainly to perhaps make something and a lack of skills...she supposed the baby wouldnt notice. Just so long as there was a crib. Tears spurted from her eyes..she scrubbed at them angrily..lord she was such a blubberbaby lately. Aunt Morgwen when she had visited last week had told her this was natural.

But was the feelings of despair and loneliness that never quite left her, ever since Joseph had left natural too? Wiping the tears as they fell she kept hoeing..she knew from experience that they would stop when they wanted, not when she did. She hadnt asked her Aunt that, her Aunt didnt know about Joseph past that he was her first guest. Airy was afraid to mention it, and have her Aunt look at her with kind sympathy.

For being so stupid, no man would look at a woman with child as anything other than he had...as someone to be kind to. The first few days after he left though, she had behaved like a silly girl rushing home from her town chores..hanging around the hostel more. It wasnt until another guest had tinkled the front door bell, she had installed that she realised what she had been doing. She had been hoping he would come back, she realised as she stopped from her rush to the front room, hope in her chest, to find a smiling little old man that was now one of her permanent residents. He was not Joseph and she finally shook herself out of it and returned to village life, knowing full well that miracles did not happen. The was real not a fantasy..Lords sons did not marry women with child, another mans child to boot...they married tender virgins who gave them heirs of their own blood.

Airy's life was set, she was determined and resolute to live as her life was now and to accept it...and Airy cried on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:46 am

Joseph sat in the solid carriage as it trundled along the road. He seemed to spend his life in them now. At first it was the occasional trip for his Father. Now it seemed he was never home, more than a few days before off again for weeks at some other town. However. The day before when his Father announced the next visit was to Spero, Joseph's face lit up. Airy had entered his mind a lot. Especially during the evenings when he ate alone. The days, coming home to an empty house. For such a big house there never seemed to be anyone around.

Every few moments he was pullingback the curatins inside the carriage, waiting to get the first glimpse of the town. Still just forest. He pulled a small package from his pocket. It was two small parcels tied together with red ribon. He handled them gently while glancing out the window. Was he supposed to bring a gift? What if Airy had moved on. It had only been 6 weeks but a lot can happen in that time.

The carriage pulled to a stop and Joseph jumped out. The drived was headed to the tavern so Joseph said he could drop him off there. He pulled his red cloak around him. The weather was turning on them. Soon it would be winter. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and made of on a brisk walk towards the hostel. Coming from the tavern meant the path was a little scenic. running through some of the fields. As the hostel came into view so did the wooden fence around the grounds. He pushed past a hedge and leant his forearms on the fence. Leaning low he looked over it. Not to far from him. There she was. Hair just as fierce as before as she dug at the ground. As she moved he saw how big she now was, he didn't know when they baby was due to arrive but it didn't look to far away now.

He whistled a low call towards her. Now then, I'm sure there's a much easier way to do that. He smiled broadly and waited for her to turn around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:57 am

Airy's hands slid along the pole of the hoe..as she almost lost her knee's in shock..she recovered quickly..but still her eyes stared at the face over the hedge..it was like seeing a ghost of her wishing. She couldnt believe it was real, until a splinter in her hand shocked her back to life..and a wide smile spread across her face..."Joseph!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:02 am

Joseph dug his boot onto the lower pole of the fence and vaulted over it. Booth feeth landed squarely on the ground. He straightened his cloak and began to walk over to her. Holding up his arms as he moved when he reached her he wrapped them tightly around her and pulled her in close. He inhaled all the scents from her as he closed his eyes, Every smell that helped him sleep each night was back. He let go and looked at her. The 6 weeks feeling so long that he felt no embarassment from hugging her. So. How have you been?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next