The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instructions not updating for Descend into the Iron Mine quest

3 posters

Go down

Instructions not updating for Descend into the Iron Mine quest Empty Instructions not updating for Descend into the Iron Mine quest

Post by Raven Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:49 pm

I went to Camaar and got the instructions for the iron mine:  
   equip a pickaxe, have at least 2 healing potions, hire Miner Bob at the Castle for at least 3 days

Returned to Spero, waiting for next mining trip

Now the quest instructions are:  Travel to Camaar before you can continue with this quest.  

It should be repeating the order to have pickaxe, healing potions, and hire Miner Bob at castle

Raven
Seeker

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2023-10-05

Back to top Go down

Instructions not updating for Descend into the Iron Mine quest Empty Re: Instructions not updating for Descend into the Iron Mine quest

Post by Lord Arogandor Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:34 am

Thank you for your report Raven.
This issue occurred because after you completed the requirements, the Seeker need to continue the quest before leaving the the mine. Only then the quest will progress.

As far I can tell, you hired Miner Bob, then left town without consulting your quest book. This way the quest didn't progress and you're stuck until you access your quest book again in Camaar (were Adelrom is waiting for you).

I will add an text message in the quest, so in the future, the chance this happening will be smaller.
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2995
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Dardoc likes this post

Back to top Go down

Instructions not updating for Descend into the Iron Mine quest Empty Re: Instructions not updating for Descend into the Iron Mine quest

Post by Dardoc Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:55 pm

Raven is very diligent in her quests. 

She also seems to break things, though usually completely in an unintended way. 

Also thanks for the bug fixes!

Dardoc
Seeker

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2020-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down