The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting A New life

2 posters

Go down

Starting A New life Empty Starting A New life

Post by Katara Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:27 pm

It had been a few days since Katara had moved to the village of Spero and she was ready to to explore the forest that resided behind her cottage. A smile formed on her lips as she entered the forest and closed her eyes. She silently called for her inner wolf and within minutes felt the all to familiar stirrings of the change. Once the transformation was complete she padded into the forest and began to familiarize herself with her new home.

Katara
Seeker

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2019-10-29

Back to top Go down

Starting A New life Empty Re: Starting A New life

Post by Victoria67 Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:15 pm

Vicci felt suddenly warm like she had a fever. She was at the Spero market but she knew something was wrong so she ran really fast towards the forest. As she got enough speed her body changed to a white as snow wolf. She felt ashamed that she changed into a wolf so she hid deep in the forest.

Victoria67
Seeker

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2019-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Katara Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:15 am

As Katara padded through the forest she caught the scent of another wolf. She followed the scent and discovered that it led to a beautiful snow white wolf. She laid down and rested her head on her front paws as she watched the wolf. As she lay there she found herself wondering if it was a real wolf or a werewolf.

Katara
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria67 Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:23 pm

She smelled another animal and backed up quietly. In her new form she was afraid and unsure of herself. She hid behind some bushes and laid down. She wanted to whimper but didn’t want to draw attention to herself. She knew her mother shape shifted into a wolf but her mother never told her she would too.

Victoria67
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Katara Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:49 pm

Sensing that the other wolf was scared Katara rose to her four paws and released her wolf allowing herself to transition back to her human form. Once the transition was complete she slowly made her way towards the bushes she'd seen the wolf hide behind. "It's OK...You can come out" she said as she knelt down before the bush.

Katara
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria67 Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:25 am

She crawled on all four paws inching towards the pretty woman. Once she was In front of her, she whimpered softly putting her head on her front paws.

Victoria67
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Katara Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:34 am

Katara gently scratched the wolf's snout as she examined her. Upon realizing that she was bigger that the average wolf she came to the conclusion that the female was a werewolf. "Close your eyes and picture your human form...You'll feel a warm tingling sensation so don't feel scared" she stated softly not wanting to scare her.

Katara
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria67 Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:46 am

The wolf closed her eyes and pictured herself in human form. She started to change back slowly. Once she changed back she became scared and rushed in the bushes feeling ashamed.

Victoria67
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Katara Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:51 am

Katara sighed softly as she stared at the bushes the woman had darted behind. "Its OK...You don't have to be afraid...My name is Katara"

Katara
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria67 Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:57 am

She peeked out of the bushes and gave a small smile. ‘My name is Victoria”. She started feeling safe with the woman so she came out of the bushes. “Im sorry this is my first time changing and you never know who to trust. It’s nice meeting you.”

Victoria67
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Katara Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:31 am

"I understand completely" Katara responded as she rested and elbow on her knee. "The first time I shifted my mother had to coax me out from under my bed"

Katara
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria67 Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:34 am

She chuckled at her. “Thank you for being here.”

Victoria67
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Katara Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:30 am

Katara smiled as she sat down on the ground. "You're welcome...I'm new in town so it was nice to meet someone"

Katara
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria67 Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:55 am

She sat in front of her and smiled brightly. “I’m new in town too. Did you find a cottage yet? I’m still working on that”

Victoria67
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Katara Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:02 pm

Katara nods as she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. "Yes I have a cottage...If you want you can stay with me...My place is big enough"

Katara
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria67 Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:23 pm

Oh really that’s a generous especially since we just met. Are you sure? If you’re sure can we go to the Inn to pick up my things? She stood up and lended her hand out to her new friend.

Victoria67
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Katara Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:13 am

Katarina smiled and nodded as she accepted her new friends hand. Once she was back on her feet she began walking with her friend through the trees. "Yes I'm sure...We can pick up your things and get you settled in at the cottage"

Katara
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria67 Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:54 am

Thank you. Your offer is much appreciated. She arrived at the Inn and paid her bill. She got her things and packed them in her satchel and met her friend downstairs.

Victoria67
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Katara Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:06 pm

Once her new friend had everything she needed Katara led her to the Ede of town where her cottage resided. She opened the door and held it open "Its no grand mansion but its homey and comfortable"

Katara
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria67 Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:46 pm

She enjoyed the scenery as they traveled to her cottage. She looked around as she entered the cottage and had to agree, It was indeed homey and cozy. She waited for her new friend to close the door before sitting anywhere but she did put her things down.

Victoria67
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Katara Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:16 am

Katara closed the door and picked her friends things up before walking over to the door leading to the spare bedroom. "You can stay in here...You'll have your own wardrobe and storage space...The bathing chambers however are in the basement because apparently the ones who built this house but it around a natural hot spring"

Katara
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down