The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first ceremony of Hrabrost

4 posters

Go down

The first ceremony of Hrabrost Empty The first ceremony of Hrabrost

Post by JuliusV Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:30 am

It's been only a few hours since Julius had arrived in his new town. After long meetings with the Lords of other clans they had decided to move to this new place. The old towns were allmost deserted and will be totally deserted in only a few days time. Julius himself has the honour of leading this town. He loves his people and apparently they appreciate him for his work.

The first houses have erected and there should be enough space for everyone. There is even enough space to grow and that is eventually the idea of it all. To create a city larger than any other city, a city wealthier than any other. For this to happen Hrabrost needs every citizens help and that is what Julius is hoping for.

It has been a lot of work, but Julius has worked his but off to get everything in place for the arrival of the new citizens. Once they arrive, there will be a ceremony at the town square. There are drinks and there is some food, but also a little stage. Julius will use the stage to talk to his men and women, but he will also use it to instate his council members. Only a small council just yet, but one that should grow over time...
JuliusV
JuliusV
Seeker

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

The first ceremony of Hrabrost Empty Re: The first ceremony of Hrabrost

Post by Dracula Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:40 am

Dracula just moved to the new time,and already is missing his own town
He also sees his old and new town leader: a proud Tîrgovişte citizen who will lead the new time

Good day sir
When will the new council will be anounced?

Dracula
Seeker

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusV Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:19 am

Ah, my dear Dracula! I am glad to see you have made it.

Well, the new council will be announced as soon as most citizens have arrived in this new town. So while you wait, have a drink and talk with some of the new people you haven't met. Although you might have to wait for that also as you are the first new citizen to have arrived!

Julius pours a glass of wine for the first citizen to have arrived and raises his own.

Cheers!
JuliusV
JuliusV
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:31 am

Raises his glass of wine

Cheers!

Ah, my dear Dracula! I am glad to see you have made it.

Well, the new council will be announced as soon as most citizens have arrived in this new town. So while you wait, have a drink and talk with some of the new people you haven't met. Although you might have to wait for that also as you are the first new citizen to have arrived!

Yeah of course i am the first one to arrive,the faster we would it,the faster we can destroy it again:D
Just joking:),but seriously:i already miss my old city Sad

edit:ooc:50th post:P

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:05 am

Nogwa arrives at his new residence, he inspects the new inhabitants and awaits the arrival of the other villages.

"I do hope that Serenity arrives soon with her cooking pot... her steaks are surely the best..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:09 am

I never tasted her steaks,how are they?

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Din stumbles in

Nice place. Hope it's got a good bar. Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:47 pm

Brown finally arrives. "Hello Everyone"
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusV Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:03 am

Julius is quite pleased to see most citizens have arrived in Hrabrost. A lot of them are still not familiar with each other, but Julius hopes this will change during the next few hours and the next couple of drinks.

He ends his conversation with one of the new people and than walks towards the little stage. Julius climbs the stage and awaits silence before he starts to speak.

"Dear people of Hrabrost,

I would like to welcome you all. No longer are we people of Torquilstone or people of Tirgoviste: no, we are now the people of Hrabrost. Hrabrost is the Celtic word for 'courage', a trade I think anyone of us should have to succeed in life. A trade this town should have to succeed as a city. We intend to grow and I believe this is possible. Fortunately the town can not only be lead by myself, the town lord. It is the town council that supports me. Therefore I would now like to call upon this stage, the first two council members of Hrabrost:

Nogwa and Dracula!"

Julius awaits for them to climb on stage so he can introduce them to the people of Hrabrost.
JuliusV
JuliusV
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:41 am

climbs on the stage

whispers to JuiliusV:Can i say some words to the town?

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:08 pm

New places and new faces, that's exactly what the town of Hrabrost brought. As predicted, when young Knight heard that she was being 'Teleported' (what an odd choice of word that was) to a bran new town, well she was a little leery. At first she was afraid that she would have no choice but to leave her precious field behind and then she was worried that her chicken would have to be slaughtered. Knight had only gotten her chicken a few days ago and already seemed to have forged a bond with the fragile creature. Killing the chicken would have been next to impossible for young Knight. Fortunately, there was no need to worry. Everything Knight owned was 'Teleported' to Hrabrost and nothing went missing during the move. Her chicken, who she decided to name Aine (the celtic name for joy and ardent) was happier then ever in her new home and the field was almost ready to be harvested. Now all I have to do is learn my way around the town and maybe even make a new friend or two and I'm all set Easier said then done. Despite her sweet and innocent appearance, Knight wasn't all that nice and all that friendly. She had a dark side like everyone else, the only difference was that she tended to show hers more often then anyone else. They'll learn to get used to it eventually Then again, maybe they wouldn't. Ah well, the important thing was that now all the towns were one and everyone was given a clean slate. Something I plan on taking full advantage of

Smilling softly, a very young woman (Perhaps seventeen or eighteen) soon joined the rest of the new citizens of Hrabrost in what she believed was a bar. (She wouldn't really know what a bar was since she'd never actually gone to one. too many shady characters were known to lurk in the dark alleys nearby and Knight wasn't exactly in the mood to deal with anyone. she was much too busy worrying about getting her life on track) Where is everyone? At the most, Knight could only see about three or four other people other then herself. A large man (Whom she believed was the new Town Leader) stood on a large make-shift stage made completely of recycled wood. A smaller man stood beside him and he seemed to be asking the larger man a question. I wonder what I could have possibly missed. Shrugging her pretty little shoulders, Knight made her way over to the stage to try and get a better idea of what was going on. The smaller man of the two seemed to look...prideful, as if he had just been awarded one of the most prized possessions in the land. (Which for all Knight knew, he could have been) Perhaps the new town leader gave him a spot in the council.. That was what they were all there for right? Well then, if that's the case then I'll have to congratulate him later Maybe. For some reason, Knight got the feeling that the smaller guy didn't seem to like her. Why? Well there were bound to be quite a few reasons why, but none that really made any sense to Knight. Oh well, it didn't matter if he liked her or not. Knight had no intention of leaving anytime soon so he might as well get used to having her around because if not....well life wouldn't be too pleasant for him.

:p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:12 pm

Nogwa climb the stage and awaited the speech of his fellow member of council Dracula.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:12 pm

*While the townsfolks are gathered around their leader Lord Arogandor arrives on his mighty warhorse. Udgar runs behind the horse (that way the horse and Arogandor are less bothered with Udgars smell) playing with a dead squirrel it found somewhere on the ground.
Everybody seems to be waiting for something or someone...
As Lord Arogandor is the center of this world, it is only logic that he thinks that everybody waits on him Razz*

"Good people,
I'm glad that I didn't found any body parts on the way to here! This means that everybody has been teleported succesfully! This will be your new home. I hope all of you can make a good life here, you will need eachother to grow further. So try not to slaughter your neigbours! And if you really must go on a rampage, do it with honour! You all are Grail Seekers and bound to the Grail Code. I will not tolerate any disrespectful behavior Laughing
I will not live here in this town, this means the town is totally in your hands. JuliusV and his Council will make the decisions. If you really can't live with their decisions, you always can leave this town, and live further in the wilds (you still can enter the town, but won't have animals, fields a workshop,...).

I hope that in time, new towns will be born again and..."

*It seems that Lord Arogandor wants to say a lot of other things still but suddenly he runs toward Udgar who almost peed in the town well. Together they leave Hrabrost...*
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2995

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusV Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:27 am

Julius bows when he sees his Lordship has arrived. He is honoured that he pays his new town a visit and takes a step back so that Lord Arogandor can say his words. As suddenly as he came, he leaves again, leaving everybody a bit perplex. After a few moments Julius realises most people had arrived. Even Nogwa and Dracula had arrived and joined him on the little stage. He looks into the crowd and sees several new faces and he is quite eager to get to now them better. Only a few moments and the party will start, but first a few official moments to go.

I have called Nogwa and Dracula here before me. Now is the moment they will officially be inaugurated to the Council of Hrabrost.

Both kneel.

The two future members kneel as Julius puts a necklace with a golden amulet, holding the cities heraldry, around their necks.

Nogwa and Dracula, you are now officially Council Members and you have the obligation to put all your effort in building this city. The needs of our citizens are the highest priority. Now stand up and let yourself be seen!

Now, before I officially end the official part, I believe Dracula has a few words he would like to say.
JuliusV
JuliusV
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:47 am

Now, before I officially end the official part, I believe Dracula has a few words he would like to say.

Turns to the crowd

As the Rector Magnificus of the academy in this new town i would like to make some official announcements to the town

First of all,i will set lessons with as low as possible lessons,so that everybody can learn on maximal capacity,but if i only get high level teachers,i only can accept them
Also lessons will be every day

During the lessons the following rules are to be followed at ANY time
The teacher is always right(expect if you have a higher skill in the skill teached)
No food and drinks in the classrooms
No talking during the lessons
No fighting in the academy(ofcourse expect fighting class's)
No weapons on the academy

If you are skilled enough to teach please contact me

I hope to you you all in the academy
Maybe as a student,maybe as a teacher

Steps back

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:01 am

Nogwa now steps forward and greets the crowd.

As some may know me, I will be focussing on the economics of our town. I'll be setting prices with our mayor and council.
Therefor I'm in need of your help. If you are a baker, or an alchemist, or a miller...or any other craftsmen or farmer.

I'm intrested in how you get your wages around. Is your profession profitable? So if you are focussing on a single or a few professions, do contact me and let me know how you get around.

Oh yes, before I forget, there will be some testing out of new prices soon, if you have an other opinion do feel free to write me personally and we will have debate on the matter. I'm always interested in open, well written letters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:45 am

(I am so sorry everyone. I have been without a computer since the towns murged, and I am still without one. I am discovering what I CAN do on my psp though. I have found I cannot cook or sell anything on the private market Sad )

Serenity smiles when she hears of Nogwa's compliment, and chears when he becomes a part of council.

"I am sorry my dear friend, but it seems all of my cooking utensils are missing. I am pleased to know you think so highly of my steak though!" She grins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down