The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The brewery

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The brewery Empty The brewery

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:06 am

Dear seekers,

I opened this thread to tell you that soon we can have our own brewery, but for that we have to work and we need resources. We have to build it and we have to do it together cos it will be not that easy to make it. We need lots of stones, iron and wood. The prices are set already on the market so that you can sell those resources and have profitable gainings. If we move fast, we'll have our drink soon so let's go out for them.

Your Town Leader,

Aridoto

Back to top Go down

The brewery Empty Re: The brewery

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:44 am

Thank you for cutting wood, we reached the amount needed. :flower: We still need lots of stones and iron bars

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:04 am

nice to hear there is wood enough!

i'll concentrate on the iron bars now Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:10 pm

thank you cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:49 pm

I wouldn't mind getting some stone on my travels, but there hasn't been a pick axe on the market in quite some time. Sad

How is this project going?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:16 am

We still have a lot of work to do, we only have 18 stones and we need 282 more and also iron bars, we have 33 now and we need 100. The biggest problem at the moment are the stones. You could make a pickaxe yourself with the iron that is already on the market if you can afford...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:51 am

I'm out of town with Miner Bob, to get iron ore, stone and coal. I'll be back in about 7 - 10 days, with lots of goods I hope.

I got 10 stones in inventory, but due to market cash flow shortage I couldn't sell them yet.

But we will get that opportunity soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by karel Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:19 am

erm is this still needed, i just started with the game tough i want to help currently i am miningfor iron

karel
Seeker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Keliha Greyson Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:52 pm

Last I heard, they were still collecting stone and iron. Aridoto will need to say whats needed though.

Any chance we could have a general reference as to how much of each supply is still needed? Keeping us updated on it may help generate a bit of a fervor for the gathering of it. Could even make an event every few months for the town to gather a goal of X amount of certain supplies from the wilds, and maybe get people into a bit of a festive and competitive spirit.

But, this isn't the place for discussing such ideas.

Keliha Greyson
Seeker

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2011-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Ackland Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:11 am

What price does Camaar pay for iron bars?? Normally its not too hard to profit from iron bars, but unfortunately most of my iron was mined before the increase in the iron mine. And thanks to the smelting changes, I only have enough iron to make about 15 bars less than I expected.

If Camaar can afford it, I can sell 20 bars.

Axel Ackland
Seeker

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:15 am

We can afford that if you are still willing to sell it, Axel. We pay 2 silver and 50 bronze for each.

Karel, Keliha is right, we still need iron and plenty of stones. Currently we have 37 iron bars and we need 63 more and we need around 300 stones.

Thank you for your interest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keliha Greyson Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Out of curiosity, are there multiple people mining iron and then smelting when they get back, or is it just no one is really mining iron as it stands? I nicked a stock of coal in case people try to just drop iron ore and head back out with new food stocks, but haven't really seen any more drop offs of ore in a bit, nor too many sales of iron bars either.

I'm currently a tad pre-occupied by a few financial matters as well as a lot full of chickens to run out and nab my own iron ore, but I will be smelting and selling anyone else who is sticking to out of town. The handful I've made so far has been excellent practice.

*Sits back grumbling about extortion and exponential wages*

Keliha Greyson
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:41 am

I can't answer exactly to that cos i can't know what each person does, but from what i could see also...i get iron ore to the market and in one hour all the ore is sold and i see a bigger amount of bars afterwords sometimes, not always. People also have to make tools, cos as i think you also know a pickaxe breaks fast enough. I decided to put the iron bars in stock and all those who need for tools can mail me to give them the amount needed (written in the announcement of the town).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:21 am

I usually melt my iron ore into bars, as that is the most profitable way.

Melting doesn't cost much stamina, and you get good money for it. Especially if your melting skill increases over time.

At this time I'm mining at the stone quarry. I had 33 stone, but due to not enough money on market, and my pressing need of money, i sold them in Spero at good rates.

Now I have 21 stones, and still a few days of work in the quarry ahead of me. This batch i'll bring back to Camaar again...hoping they'll have the cash to pay for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:41 am

I think i can arrange that if you keep me informed with the day you come cos i can increase the amount of money for that day to make sure you can sell the stones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keliha Greyson Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Right, wasn't expecting you too. Though, the iron ore sale rate I do find notable. Was wondering if anyone would by chance mention if they smelted themselves or not, but I wasn't expecting 20 people to answer one way or another.

Also, how long after dawn(Reset) do you make it back to town? A lot of times there's a decent chunk of spare cash till later in the day, though if you drop off lots of like 50+ stone, I admit that would likely be more than the buy price would afford >.>

Keliha Greyson
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:33 am

Most of the time I'm in town 5 hours after reset.

Back to top Go down

Post by karel Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:11 pm

okay tommorow i am gonna mine a couple of days . if its good ill sell my iron ore to the city is it going to be used for the brewery then cause i would like to brew beer ;p

karel
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Keliha Greyson Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:50 pm

I try to keep an eye on the market and have acquired a stock of coal for smelting, since we seem to run out on occasion. Have enough for about 13 iron bars, and I'm sure a couple others have nabbed some coal as well. So, hopefully if I don't get the ore, someone else will who is planning on reselling.

Keliha Greyson
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:04 am

Hey citizens of Cammar, very soon we will have our brewery. We only need around 60 stones to start the construction. I hope you will be a little more enthusiastic to build it than you were to gather the materials needed Very Happy. I'm grateful to those who helped and who will still help to finish this project.
I wanna driiiink bounce :joker: :flower: :bom: :lol!:

Till then.....Cheers...with MILK Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:53 am

I'm in the quarry now, i'll bring a good batch over there.

I have 33 stone now, so by end of the week I'll be there with 60 stones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Thank you for your help, Nogwa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:42 am

50 stones in inventory now, i'll have to work just one more day and then I'll be heading over to Camaar. Probably on sunday I can make the deposit of 60 stones.

Be ready to start builidng the brewery, I've gone up a level at my labourer skill, due to my work in the quarry. So I'll hang in Camaar to help build the brewery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:51 am

That's great. The exactly amount of stones needed is 62. If we have them all, we will start the work right away.

Back to top Go down

Post by karel Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:57 am

okay , i am gonna help building tough my building skill is'nt high but very low but it seems that we can use every hand

karel
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next