The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheRebel's training grounds (ORP)

Go down

TheRebel's training grounds (ORP) Empty TheRebel's training grounds (ORP)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:12 am

when Rebel laid in the hospital for the fourth time he thought to himself that getting stronger would be so much simpler if he didn't had to kill animals for it because he always got wounded. So when his wounds were healed he started to build a training ground where all the seekers would be able to train their skills without the chance of getting killed.

(please help me continue the story cause it's more fun if we do it together Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

TheRebel's training grounds (ORP) Empty Re: TheRebel's training grounds (ORP)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:53 pm

after weeks of building Rebel finally finished the training grounds and he started to train. But a few days later he was still the only one who had used the training grounds. So he started thinking how to make more people aware of the training grounds, then he thought i should have an opening party cause everybody likes a party and then they see the training grounds too. He prepared everything for the party and spread a lot of invitations thinking now somebody should come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:14 pm

Brown had gotten a letter from Rebel so he decided to come and cjeck out the Traininf grounds.

Brown finally arrived there and was suprised with how nice it looked.

He stood there waititng for someone to see him.....
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:45 am

Rebel saw Brown and greeted him asking if he wanted to train, some instructions. try out some weapons or just came to visit him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:14 pm

While resting and healing hi wounds in the hospital, Netimeras hears that another traveller, named TheRebel, opened his training grounds just for people like Netimeras.
- I must to see that man and join him in his trainings, but first i have to heal properly. And those scars look not so bad, my father said that scars adorn true man Smile next time that bear will not be so lucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:47 am

Rebel heard Netimeras and offered to give him some training in fighting bears and said that if you are about to kill bears with your bare hands you could use some practice in strangling as well cause smashing their brain is a bit hard Very Happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:54 am

Brown comes back again and randomly leave a somewhat large sum of money in the mailbox of the training grounds then he sneaks off without another word to anyone....
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:13 pm

TheRebel suddenly appears out of the shaddows and gets the money with some of it he bought a new sword and sends it to brow with the rest he bought some new training atributes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:47 am

Malan sat in her home looking sadly down at her hands. 'I can't believe I broke another nail.' she said to herself. It was all very well to quit her thankless job as a school teacher and become a grail seeker, but it wasn't turning out to be as easy as she had thought. She needed to learn to fight.

She walked swiftly down to the new training grounds, and looked around. She could see some weapons and training equipment. She poked a finger at one of the training dummies and jumped back when it rocked. Then she wandered over to a rack of swords. She picked one up (still in its sheath) and looked at the trainer. 'So how does this thing work?' she asked, 'the pointy end goes in the other guy, right?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:35 am

Rebel looks at Malan an thinks I got to learn her a lot, he takes the sword from her and gives her a wooden one and says here practice with this one first before you hurt somebody Smile. he points to one of the dummy's train with our wooden friend there, also if you are interested in some other weapons they are in the armory you can also take some armor if you like.

by the way if you need anything just ask me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:46 pm

Malan took the wooden sword from the trainer. She walked up to the training dummy and gave it a long hard stare. Hesitantly she gripped the weapon and poked the training dummy with it. The dummy didn't even move. She tried to hit it with the sword but she missed and dropped the sword on her toe instead. Ow! affraid

'What I can I do?' she wondered. 'How can I hit the dummy?' Then she had an idea. When she looked at the dummy she imagined her ex-boss's face on it. He was smirking at her.

Suddenly she leaped at it and started hacking and slashing madly.
'That's for making me work on weekends!' she cried.
'And that's for blaming me for your mistakes!'
'And that's for having a fat monkey brain!'

When she finally stopped she saw that the dummy had fallen over. She looked down at her hands. It was good thing the sword was wooden because she was holding the wrong end. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:01 am

wen TheRebel returned to Malan he saw her hitting the dummy with the sword, after she was done he said if u use you sword like that we might as well give u a club, You need to control yourself in a fight you have to stay calm at all time I always say you win a battle with you mind and not with your strength.

he calmly putted the sword good in her hands and said you should picture in your mind what you going to do with it and then you should do it.

then he walked to another training dummy and said train with this one but watch out this one hits back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:15 pm

Miss Malan listened to the trainer. She held the sword the way he showed her. She decided to try the new training dummy. She lifted the sword high and brought it down on the dummy's shoulder, hard. She was so pleased with herself that she forgot to watch the dummy :sleep: . She was taken completely by surprise when the dummy hit her. She fell over backwards.
She was more embarrassed than hurt. She scowled at the poor dummy like it was a naughty child in her class Evil or Very Mad . She stood up slowly and dusted herself off.
'I have to try one more time.' she thought.
So she did. She tried and tried and even though she fell over many times she managed to hit the dummy properly a few times.

'Next I want to try archery.' she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:28 pm

TheRebel was surprised of her will to succeed for somebody who wielded the sword for the first time she had done pretty good, however archery might be more her thing so he went to the armory to get her a bow and found a suitable shortbow and some arrows he also took an leather bracer so the bowstring wouldn't hit her arm when she fired.

he walked up to Malan gave her the bow the bracer and the arrows he pointed to a dummy and said try to hit it on a 20ft distance then i can see your skill with the bow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:54 am

Malan took the bow and first tried to string it. This took her a long time. First she used the wrong foot. Then she bent in the wrong direction and ended up looking like an upside down giraffe. Finally she used the right foot but stopped bending when she realized it made her skirt ride up above the knee. Shocked
'I hope nobody saw that' she thought with a blush. Embarassed
Finally she managed to string the bow. Then she tried to knock the arrow. It fell out three times. She managed to get her fingers spread correctly slowly raised the bow. She was gripping the bow too tightly and her hands were shaking. She drew the string back right up to her chin. She tried to aim through the sight but as soon as she aimed her arm wobbled. She released the string.

Tink. The arrow bounced off a cobblestone and changed direction. Ping! It glanced off a metal helmet and changed direction again. Ting! Swish! It hit a shield on the wall behind her, flew just over the trainer's head and whizzed past her ear. Then there was a soft thud sound followed by the twang of the arrow vibrating.

Malan blinked once or twice. The arrow had managed to hit something on all four walls of the training ground. But it had finally stopped right in the middle of the training dummy. A bull's eye.
She was so shocked she didn't even notice the bruise on her arm where the string had hit her. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:07 am

when Rebel saw this he couldn't stop laughing it had acctually move in a square and hit the target he said to Malan you must be the luckeyest person I've ever seen but anyway the next time you should put that bracer on you arm so the string will not hit you and it also might be good if you can hit the target straight because you might not be that lucky while you're fighting a bear.

the next time keep your arm still and aim for the target just focus on the target and then let the arrow go you will hit it for sure I have faith in you Razz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Malan tried to listen to the trainer but she was feeling very tired and sweaty. She realized that if she did not take a bath soon she would start to smell like Udgar. So she curtsied to the trainer. 'Begging your pardon sir, but I think I need to go and wash myself. I will come back soon.' She curtsied again and went back home. Wow, that was really exhausting. :sleep:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Rebel looked at Malan when she walked towards home, He saw potention but also that it would take him a long time to get her at a regular skill level so he made some preparations for the next day gave other students some advise and went home for a short night of sleep.

He woke up early that morning and went to the trainingground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down