Announcment/ORP "Stefan's Horse training"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Announcment/ORP "Stefan's Horse training"

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:36 pm

Stefan sighed as he took a deep breath and eyed the crowd before him, muttering to himself "A noble...reduced to working for others...such a travesty..." before climbing upon a crate and eyeing the small crowd in the town centre before him, speaking as though he was making a speech, something he had been taught in his youth, he shouldn't shout, merely allow his voice to carry itself across the crowd. "People of Camaar!" he looked around, trying to judge the general wealth of the people surrounding him. "I come to offer this great town my services. Do you have wild, unruly horses sitting in your stable? Are you unable to break them?" he smirked, opening his arms wide and then motioning towards himself "Well I have come to rectify this problem! I, Stefan Tarvitz, offer my services in training and taming your horses, for a mere 25 bronze per session, I will work tirelessly, to bring your horses under control!" he grinned and looked around the crowd once more "If this offer interests you, please, send me a message to my home, and I will come to the stables as quickly as I can."

Back to top Go down

Re: Announcment/ORP "Stefan's Horse training"

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:21 am

Nelf stands up, looks at the noble Stefan....
as master rancher she knows how many horses there are in the town.... and knows the owners too...
may be it's a good idea to bring owner and trainer together...

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top