The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Out of Stamina" error feeding chicken

2 posters

Go down

"Out of Stamina" error feeding chicken Empty "Out of Stamina" error feeding chicken

Post by Oynque Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:40 pm

The past couple of days, when I've gone to the ranch screen to feed my chicken, if I click on the chicken to get to the screen where one can feed the chicken, search for eggs, slaughter the chicken, or put the chicken up for sale, and then click on "Feed your chicken", I get a message saying "Not enough stamina to feed your chicken" even though this is the first thing I've done and I've got full stamina (currently 218).  If I go to the ranch screen and click on "Feed all your hungy animals", I get the message about feeding the chicken and giving it some attention, and my chicken attitude skill goes up.

Oynque
Seeker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-11-23

Back to top Go down

"Out of Stamina" error feeding chicken Empty Re: "Out of Stamina" error feeding chicken

Post by Lord Arogandor Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:07 am

*fixed*
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2995
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

"Out of Stamina" error feeding chicken Empty Re: "Out of Stamina" error feeding chicken

Post by Oynque Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:15 pm

Just tried it today, and it's working fine.  Thanks, Lord Arogandor!

Oynque
Seeker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-11-23

Lord Arogandor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down