The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dracula & Brown Duel

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dracula & Brown Duel - Page 2 Empty Re: Dracula & Brown Duel

Post by Dracula Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:32 pm

OOC:Brown i was talking OOC

I think ye both need to grow up already! This is no way for ye to behave!!! Dracula, violence is NOT the answer! Just end this now

What do you know about the field of honor?

Dracula
Seeker

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:43 pm

"Field of honor.....there is no honor in that. There is pride, greed, arrogance."

Serenity walks up to him.

"And if you continue in this path, I shall make sure you regret it. Our town is too small, too weak. We need to work together, not rip each other apart. Your behavior in this matter proves that you had no right to be on the council. Learn compassion, sincerity, kindness, forgiveness."

Her eyes could pierce even the strongest armor.

"Do you understand?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:47 am

The field of honor is not that,the field of honor is for honor,sport,love

"And if you continue in this path, I shall make sure you regret it. Our town is too small, too weak. We need to work together, not rip each other apart. Your behavior in this matter proves that you had no right to be on the council. Learn compassion, sincerity, kindness, forgiveness."

Everything was peacefull when JuiliusV was leading our town,i do not know why i dislike Brown
I know the town is still small,i want it to grow,to propsper,when i openly told that to Brown,he told me i was greedy,why?,nobody knows
i know i have much to learn,but i had a right to be on the council,i was managing the academy just right,when i told that to Brown,he said my talents where better used 'elsewhere'(before we started fighting),when asked where,no reply
but i am not here to blacken Brown

can you please teach me?

Dracula
Seeker

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:52 am

"Those are things you must learn yourself. I cannot teach you Dracula. I am sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2