The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brown's Stroll through Town

Go down

Brown's Stroll through Town Empty Brown's Stroll through Town

Post by Brown Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:14 pm

One day brown had decided to go about his regular routine of checking on every person of the town. So he decided that he would go to the new woman in town first. He had only seen her once but he knew where she lived now because he is the town lord. Brown walks through the nice little town and makes his way to the cottage where she stays. He knocks on the door and waits for a reply.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Brown's Stroll through Town Empty Re: Brown's Stroll through Town

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:04 am

Izobel was in her study she takes out a parchement and her ink with a glass of good wine, she sits down at her desk to wringt a poeme, remembering her past she fleed. She was feeling lost and lonley, but didnt regret her decition to leave her fathers kingdom. Suddnly she hear a knock at the door, she gets up a little curiouse of who would be visiting her. She just have moved inthe town and havent meet any town's folks yet. She walk to th door and takes a peek in the window. She see the Lord of the town. She blushes and says. " what is my lord doing here, I do not even have a proer dress to be in his presence" she brings her hands to her hair and declicatly places the pins, leaving some strands of red culs fall on her shoulders to short to keep them up. She brushes off her green dress. She opens the door with her sweetest smile.

Bonjour My Lord

She bows gracefully and steps a side, showes him with a wlcoming gester to come in.

Welcome to my small demeure. Please come in and have a taste of some good wine.

She lets him in and helps him gently to take off his cape , folds it and put it on a chair besides the door. she leads him in the little kitchen and presents him a seat. Will she pours the wine she looks at him and Blushes.

My Lord with wich honnor do you grace me with your presents? How can this humble Lady my serve you? Please do not mined my little home it is simple but I hope it is welcoming.

She takes a seat beside the Lord and smiles shyly, nervesly playing with a stand of curls that fell on the side of her face.

Last edited by Izobel on Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:08 pm

Brown accepted the offer and sat down. Brown then sees her eyes. He immediatly forgets what he was doing and gazes into them as if in a trance from the beauty of this woman. "Umm Ummm Ummmmm I cam here because I don't actually know why." Brown then takes a sip of the wine. "This is very good where did you get this from?" Brown then smiles back at the woman "What is your name again I think a woman of your stature would havew a beautiful name to go with that beautiful face." Brown then blushes too fir what he had said. Brown quickly regains himself "I am sorry if I offended you in any way. Why son't you come for a walk with me to stroll around the town. You can meet new people and become more aquainted with the town.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:43 pm

She was there Looking deep in his eyes, playing nervously with her curl, she hears him say:

"Umm Ummm Ummmmm I cam here because I don't actually know why."

She smiles and giggles... she looks at him will he drinks his wine seeing in his eyes he likes the taste of it's nectar.

"This is very good where did you get this from?"

She looks at him happy the Lord enjoy's the breavrage from her home. She answers him still nervouse of having such a handsom and great gentlemen in her presence.

It some wine I was capable to take with me when I fleed the house of my father. It is verry simple to make I just need a vignard, and I could make My Lord many other bottles. she smiles and lets a little giggle.

he smiles at her

"What is your name again I think a woman of your stature would havew a beautiful name to go with that beautiful face."

She blushes greatly to his words and bites down on her blood red lips seeing the lord blush, brings down her head hiding her rosy cheeks, Thinking to her self " there is nothing more cute then a blushing man she looks up at him slighly, showing him only her emerald eyes will she bitting down her blood red lips.She gets closer to his ear and wispers " "My Lord is verry hadsom with rosing cheeks" she giggles.. She answers him in a soft voice.

My name is Lady Izobel De Montbazon Navailles but this isn't verry important.

Her gaze became suddenly dark and empty, a shiver passes down her spine... a small tear comes to her eye and runs down her face remembering her past she fleed. she delecatly wipes the tear and looks at the Lord . she sighs.

I am sorry I shouldent be crying in such wonderful and pleasent companie as you. she smiles.

"I am sorry if I offended you in any way. Why son't you come for a walk with me to stroll around the town. You can meet new people and become more aquainted with the town.

She Looks at him sweetly and gracefully get up of her chair.

oohh... no My Lord you have in no way offenedned me .. just some old memories that sometimes i wishe i could forget... She smiles sweetly at him to try to reashure him I would be honnored to walk by your side, to have such a great gentlemen as you to guide me thrue the streets of this beautiful town.

She takes her glass from the table and reaches out to take his. As she takes the glass her finger touches slighly his own, she blushes and tremble a little nervouse of the feeling sudunly that came from the contact. she freezes for a sec Looking in his eyes and to amire his handsom face Looking at his lips wondering the sweet taste they sould have. Comming back to her self realising she was starings at the man she bites down her lip and turns arrown with a little smiles Blushing even more. she takes the glasses and gently but them on the kitchen counter and stayes there looking outside trying to controle the sudden envie to feel the warmeth of his arms arrownd her. She takes a deep breath and turns to the man. With a sweet smile.

But befor I go may I ask the name of such a kind gentlemen that is offring to take time out of his way for this poor pesant girl...?

When you looked at her it showed she was no pesant, she had the grace, in her movements and the words of any noble woman. A woman from a fine familly with great importance. her skin wa as pocelain and well keep, her green eyes showed knowlge, like she was well educated, her clothes was made of fine silk and subltle luxury. She was hiding a great secret...

She stood there whaiting for his response playing shyly and nerviously with a gold necklace with a siphire cut as a heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:18 am

Brown smiles at the woman. "Im sorry for not introducing myself earlier I am Brown the town lord commited to serving the town in all ways." He said that why he stood up. "It does not matter to me if someone is poor or rich the only thing that should matter is who you are. Its not just how you act that counts or what you look like, It is who you are on the inside." Brown smiled with a glowing radients. Brown takes Izobel's hand and leads her oout the door and out to the road. Then they stop and Brown looks at her again. "You are even mre beautiful in the gleaming sun." Brown wonders to himeslef on how such a beautiful person could end up in a place like this. They start walking again and brown talks "I hope you don't mind if I ask but why is a lady as fine as yourself in a town like ours?"
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:41 pm

She was Looking at the lord thinking to her self how she was lucky to have landed in such a beautiful town with a man so nice as a lord, He was nothing like the Lord in france who was cruel and a Tyran. She woke up from her thaughts whan she heares him

"Im sorry for not introducing myself earlier I am Brown the town lord commited to serving the town in all ways."

She bows to him and smiles shyly

Brown is a verry nice name My Lord

She then looked at him will he stood up and bite her lip knowticing how tall he looked in compared to her.

"It does not matter to me if someone is poor or rich the only thing that should matter is who you are. Its not just how you act that counts or what you look like, It is who you are on the inside."

His words made her heart melt and she smiles to him.

You are to kind My Lord this s nothing at home where Rules tyranie and un cruelty. I think I will love staying here.

He then smiles at her, his face was glowing when her looked in her eyes, a pleasent feeling comes to her and she smiles back. He takes her hand to lead her out side, she bites her lips and bowes her head to hide her rosing cheeks, as they where walking she discretly took little looks here and there smiling thinking how she liked his companie. The Lord suddnly stops and looks at her

"You are even more beautiful in the gleaming sun."

Her already rosy cheeks Blushes even more becoming red, making her cheeks the color of a red rose.

Merci beaucoup, Thank you verry much My Lord. she say with a verry shy voice.

"I hope you don't mind if I ask but why is a lady as fine as yourself in a town like ours?"

She stops and looks at him with a verry sad face, and looks to the grown hiding the tear rolling down her cheek

My past is difficult and a memorie I rather forget for now becuse it still is a great wouned in my heart and soul. Please My Lord if I do not answer you right now, But mabe as the time go and days passes my wounds will heal and permit me to speak of my pain.

She brignes her head up slightly just to look in his eyes, hoping she didnt Offend the Lord for not answering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:08 pm

Brown nods "Its ok I understand what you are going through because...... because I am now only a fragment of what I used to be." Brown decided to keep walking. He then took Lady Izobel all over the town , to the bakery, fields, and the mill. He then went on explaining to her all sorts of things that have happened before in the Grail World. The day was drawing to an end as evening was approaching. "Lady Izobel As the sun is floating away I will take you back home" Brown leads her back to her cozy little home and when he was about to leave he said " Would you like to come by my house(er castle) for dinner tonight?" He said while looking at her with a smile.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:39 am

As she see's the Lord nod and say to her.

"Its ok I understand what you are going through because...... because I am now only a fragment of what I used to be."

She Looks in his eyes and smiles, she wisper " thank you" She takes him arm to continue there little walk, as he shoed her the bakery,the fieldsand the Milles. the sun light was growinf weeker, the chills of the evening was strting to feel she shivers. She turns to the Lord as he telle's her:

"Lady Izobel As the sun is floating away I will take you back home"

She smiles softly and brings her slf closer with a little shiver from the evning breeze.

It would be a good Idea I wish not catch a cold and I have forgotten my shall in my Cottage,I am not used to this little Breeze.

He then leads her to her little cottage, she opends the door and turns to the Lord to thank him for the beautiful visite of the town, he looks at her and says with a smile:

" Would you like to come by my house(er castle) for dinner tonight?"

She bows her head to hid her blushing cheeks, bites down on her bottom lip and looks up to him showing only her Emerald Green eyes.

It would be a Honnor to Dine with you My Lord.
She looks up to see his eyes and smiles

But only If I can bring some wine.

She giggles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:14 am

Brown smiled "I would be honoured if you brought your wine." Very Happy

Brwn then spoke to a messenger to go start preparing their meal at home. He ran off and then looked back to Izobel "We will leave once you are ready my lady."
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down