The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheRebel's stroll trough the hills.

Go down

TheRebel's stroll trough the hills. Empty TheRebel's stroll trough the hills.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:18 am

TheRebel was working in his workshop as usual when he looked outside and taught to himself that the weather was way to nice to be working all day and that he should go for a walk. However walking all alone while very calming is not very enjoyable. Who would want to join me for a walk did he taught and then he got the brave taught to ask Luna, a pretty miss who came by his workshop sometimes. He put on hi best clothes and headed to her house, when he reached it he knocked on the door twice and stood there hoping she was home.

Back to top Go down

TheRebel's stroll trough the hills. Empty TheRebel's stroll trough the hills.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:18 pm

The knock on the door woke up Luna from her reading . She wondered who could be at the door as she rose, straightened her dress and decided to go check who is at the door. As she opened the door a smile played on her lips : Hello Sir Rebel , nice to see you. What brings you to  my house? She felt a heat in her cheeks as she looked at him, still smiling.

Back to top Go down

TheRebel's stroll trough the hills. Empty Re: TheRebel's stroll trough the hills.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:41 am

Rebel smiled when he saw Luna's face and said, Good morning miss Luna, I was working this morning and when I saw the nice weather I taught I shouldn't let a nice day like this go to waste, I was hoping I could take you out for a little picnic since you always come by my workshop to keep me company I taught I could take you out for a walk in return, that is if you would like to take a walk with me of course.

Back to top Go down

TheRebel's stroll trough the hills. Empty TheRebel's stroll trough the hills

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:39 am

Luna listened closely Rebel and nodded: I have to agree with you , such a beautiful day would be a shame to waste. I would love to join you for a walk or even a picnic. We should decide which one , as I would like to prepare some food for the picnic. She liked Rebel , he was always ready to help her, a real gentleman would be the right describe of him.
Smiling at him she opened her door : If you are not in hurry, we can decide what to do with a cup of coffee or tea? I have a freshly baked apple pie too. She led him into the dining room and offered a chair to sit: Will be soon back, please make yourself comfortable . Trying to hide her excitement she run to the kitchen to make coffee.

Back to top Go down

TheRebel's stroll trough the hills. Empty Re: TheRebel's stroll trough the hills.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down