The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JuliusV,or anybody else from Tîrgovişte or WE WILL STRIKE!

Go down

JuliusV,or anybody else from Tîrgovişte or WE WILL STRIKE! Empty JuliusV,or anybody else from Tîrgovişte or WE WILL STRIKE!

Post by Dracula Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:52 am

Walks in the gold star pub from Tîrgovişte and steps onto the bar

Citizens of Tîrgovişte!
We are the greatest people alive
We are better then torquilstone(no capital letter because i don't think torquilstone is worthy for the title as a "city")
We have a iron will

Tîrgovişte UNITE!
We demand JuliusV or a Tîrgovişte citizen as townleader
OR WE WILL STRIKE!

Dracula
Seeker

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

JuliusV,or anybody else from Tîrgovişte or WE WILL STRIKE! Empty Re: JuliusV,or anybody else from Tîrgovişte or WE WILL STRIKE!

Post by Dracula Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:52 am

JuiliusV takes the lead!!!

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

JuliusV,or anybody else from Tîrgovişte or WE WILL STRIKE! Empty Re: JuliusV,or anybody else from Tîrgovişte or WE WILL STRIKE!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:14 pm

I'm all for my dear home, but, Dracula...aren't you getting a little too caught up in this? Is it not time to bring peace among the two towns as we merge into one? Friendly jousting matches are all fine and dandy....but is all the name calling truly necessary?

Tirgoviste is a GREAT town, and so is Torquilstone. I have lived in both, and I love both. Sure we have our differences, but we all must work together if we are to survive. Please my brother, put your sword away, and let us have peace, at least while we are one town.

Last edited by Serenity Rose on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:14 am

Yeah i admit name calling is a bit too far,but i won't back down on my treats!!!

VIVA LE RESISTANCE!

(In other words:i am revolting if we don't get our town leader to be town leader of the merged town!)

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:40 am

Serenity can't help but to giggle again.

"Dear Dracula....what if we were to have a new town leader? I personally believe it is time for someone new, who can combine the strengths of both towns! There are such great differences in both towns, such as Torquilstone being a great deal cheaper to live in, while Tirgo is a bit more expensive. I believe that if Julius becomes town leader, half of our new town will be none to happy if these high prices go into effect."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:44 am

All will probably moved to the first town,so the prices will be different from the usual prices from both towns

Tîrgovişte to the power!

VIVA LE RESISTANCE!

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:47 am

"Lord Arogandor has told me that it will be a completely new town. A fresh start. So please stop your shouting."

She smiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:50 am

The first town doesn't exist anymore,i am thinking he will probably revive it

viva le Resistance!

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:52 am

"Well, that would be a suprise to me considering he told me it would be a completely new town. He has not lied to me once, I doubt he'd do so now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:53 am

actually in fact,it would be a new town,seeing that it was "destroyed"

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:57 am

"Exactly. And, if someone from Torquilstone does become our new leader, perhaps instead of forming a resistance, why not show how great Tirgoviste is by not having a 'temper tantrum' and act maturely? Instead of fighting, debate tactfully. Assist our new leader and make suggestions. There are always multiple ways to face a situation. Why not help our new town and start out with peace?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:38 pm

I think many of my city will agree with me,if i say we can't allow that!,we have our pride
On a other side:we do act maturely,we only would not co-operate with the town mayor,like ghandi(or how that guy is called) since fighting isn't programmed

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:47 pm

"Of your city? I'm sorry, I've been in Tirgoviste too, it is my home as well as yours....

and I do have pride for our town. We are not large enough to be called a city at this time. Nor is there enough activity to be called a city. Running around flailing your sword around in the air and calling people pigs....I never realized that was called maturity? Succumbing to pride....I never knew that was maturity either. I thought maturity involved doing what is best for EVERYONE. We all share the same history...the same past. Are we not smarter than our ancestors?

Just because someone was born in a different area than you does not make them any less of a person as you are. We all have feelings. We all have our imperfections. We all have our strengths, our weaknesses. A great leader can take the strengths of his people, and combine them in a way that our weaknesses are not visible, are not felt."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:00 pm

I admit,calling people pigs is wrong,it is not called maturity
You're right about strengths and weaknesses
I am for one,the wild and proud madman
You for a other are the calm and smart talker
You talk sense into me,canceling my weakness out
I talk into you to take up weapons and not only talk when it's time to fight,thus also canceling your weakness out
and our townleader leads us,gives us a direction,but without us he is helpless,because he needs to lead,and not fight

ooc:just a figure of speech from what i saw from you

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:11 pm

Serenity smiles.

"Yes, my weakness is fighting...I do all I can to fight without bloodshed. We do compliment each other Dracula, my friend. I am a native of Torquilstone, you of Tirgoviste. Together we make a great team, do you not see why combining towns can do much good? Things are not as black and white as you may believe them to be. Do not let region define who your allies are. There is much strength in numbers. There is far more than just pride at stake here now. We must put our differences aside, and become one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:56 pm

you said you was from Tirgoviste!!

""Of your city? I'm sorry, I've been in Tirgoviste too, it is my home as well as yours...."

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:22 pm

"If you look at my first response to this thread, you will see that I was in Torquilstone as well. My brother lives there still. I have been in Tirgo for most of the time I have been in society, leaving my brother behind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:49 am

if you live in Tirgoviste,you are a Tirgoviste citizen!

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:24 am

"I never denied being a Tirgoviste citizen my friend. I had said I was a NATIVE of Torquilstone. I was not born here. But this does not matter! You have received your wish, Julius is our leader. Now is a time for celebration!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:31 am

yeah PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gets the beer and gives everybody a keg

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:45 am

Serenity laughs.

"Thank ye Dracula, for the ale and that lovely debate."

She smiles and raises a mug.

"May all go well for our new town! May all prosper under Julius's fine leadership!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:48 am

To JulliusV!

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Ari enters and Shocked .

"Wooow, more people from Targoviste and i just found out."

"Pleased to meet you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down