The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requests for goods on the market of Camaar

5 posters

Go down

Requests for goods on the market of Camaar Empty Requests for goods on the market of Camaar

Post by Keliha Greyson Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:19 pm

I'm making this thread to request goods for the market of Camaar.

My current list of what I want for the market of Camaar:
-Fish
-Red Berry
-Poultry
-Grand Master Shafts

The market is currently vacant of these goods, some of which I need soon, though the shafts I can probably order when I need them.

Keliha Greyson
Seeker

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2011-01-21

Back to top Go down

Requests for goods on the market of Camaar Empty Re: Requests for goods on the market of Camaar

Post by karel Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:24 am

Well my chicken is quite new so I am not going to butcher it yet

karel
Seeker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

Requests for goods on the market of Camaar Empty Re: Requests for goods on the market of Camaar

Post by Aaron Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:16 am

I'm almost 40 fish behind my schedule. At this rate I'll be forced to venture out and do my own fishing. We've also been out of Red Berries for a while now. I have 15 left, I think, slowly using them to make health potions for the market every once in a while.
Aaron
Aaron
Seeker

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Keliha Greyson Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:03 pm

I would like to request any information on the likelyhood of new chicken on the market.  I also would like to see fish drop to at least 25 bronze, as you can gather a lot of fish in a fishing trip and I do not wish to up my meal prices to compensate for the current market if I can avoid it.  I would be willing to make a supply deal with a fisherman to gather a large stock of fish cheap if one wishes.

Keliha Greyson
Seeker

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2011-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by karel Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:47 am

A master shaft is ready for you atm say a time and date for pick up

karel
Seeker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:33 am

I can provide some poultry fairly soon.  :smug:

Bill
Seeker

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Harold Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:46 am

Keliha Greyson wrote:I would like to request any information on the likelyhood of new chicken on the market.  I also would like to see fish drop to at least 25 bronze, as you can gather a lot of fish in a fishing trip and I do not wish to up my meal prices to compensate for the current market if I can avoid it.  I would be willing to make a supply deal with a fisherman to gather a large stock of fish cheap if one wishes.

Heys Keliha. I was the one doing so, but I'm out of town for a while, thought the number I left would suffice... I've already mailed Drew!
Harold
Harold
Seeker

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2013-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down