The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(RP)A knight's arrival

Go down

(RP)A knight's arrival Empty (RP)A knight's arrival

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:15 pm

The man and his horses came quietly into town. The four horses gave away the man's profession to anyone knowing of it. A destrier, a courser, a riding horse and pack horse. Knights and their horses. The knight's armor looked as battered as him, the only part of the once fancy armor that wasn't beat all to hell is the blue cross over his heart. The wearer didn't look different from the armor, weathered and out of place in this new land. As he sat upon the riding horse, he brushes his brown hair out of his weathered green eyes, taking in the town, and appearing to be unsure of where he wanted to go.

Back to top Go down

(RP)A knight's arrival Empty Re: (RP)A knight's arrival

Post by Bracken Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:05 pm

A tall lanky man with a bale of wool slung high on his shoulder glanced over at the knight in passing.

"Looking for any place in particular?" he asks, pausing to shift the bale to his other shoulder. "You look somewhat lost, if you don't mind me saying so."

Bracken
Seeker

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:45 pm

"I don't mind, as I am rather lost." He gets down from his horse to face the man. "Have I made it to Spero? I'm looking for a good nights rest, and I believe I have the belongings of some of the residents here."

"You see I was accosted on the way here by those who wanted to depart me from my belongings. They thought their numbers would prevail. They did not. And I have reason to believe some of their ill gotten loot is from here. Mostly due to the fact some letters are address to and from here. Not sure why they kept these though..."

His face suddenly turns slightly red, "I'm sorry for rambling. I'm sure you didn't ask me that to hear me pontificate."

Last edited by Cougar on Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OoC edit: added by those to the second paragraph to make it understandable.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bracken Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:44 pm

He nods, half turning to point up the street. "This is Spero all right. If you go up there, you'll find a hostel with stables attached - give you somewhere to put your horse."

He shakes his head for a moment, peering round the bale. "Sorry. Horses." A smile curves his mouth as the knight reddens. "You're no more rambling than I am, mister, and I'm a nosy sort. Whose letters did you find?"

Bracken
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:52 pm

His eyes follow the end of the man's finger to where it was pointing and he nods.

When asked about the letters, he wordlessly turns around and walks to the pack horse, digging around in it's bags. After a moment he pulls out a leather bag full of letters, and then pulls out a decorated wooden box. Both the bag and the box seemed to have numerous bloodstains on them to the point it seemed some of the bloodstains had bloodstains on them.

He turns back around and returns with them. "It's unfortunate about this box, it had some nice engravings on it, but they where damaged where it seems they tried to force it open. Some of these letters where opened, I assume it was to steal objects from inside them, I did my best to match things up as I can, but I couldn't find everything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bracken Wed May 01, 2013 8:51 pm

"Right," he nods around the bale. "If you need pointing to people when you've got those letters, I know most faces around here. You'll most likely find me in the shop down by the market. Name's Bracken." He points towards his own tiny weaver and tailor shop.

Bracken
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down