The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weekly Quests

2 posters

Go down

The Weekly Quests Empty The Weekly Quests

Post by Lord Arogandor Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:52 pm

"The Grail Lords require goods to be able to expand their realm! You
can help them by collecting the goods they require and bring them to the
Grail Monastery. Your efforts of course will be rewarded!"

Dear Seekers,

I have added Weekly Quests into the Realm now.
Like -almost- always I'm happy to hear the opinion of my Seekers, if you have any suggestions, questions or advice to share about the Weekly Quests please post it here, after reading the following information.

The Weekly Quests can be set up by any admin (so far that's only me). The amount of the required goods, the goods itself and the amount needed are variable and filled in by the admin. Most of the time the admin will look for goods that have a certain overproduction.
The duration of the Quest is also variable. in normal situations the Weekly Quest will be available for 7 days.
Just like the goods, the rewards are variable and are highly affected by the amount of the goods required by the Grail Lords.
While the First Quest is running, the Quest for the next week already can be set up, this is handy for when the admin is away for a few days.

To complete the Quest, you will have to travel to the Grail Monastery. Only there you can complete the quest and receive your reward. This should make it a little more challenging. After all, a lot of Seekers will have the required goods in a very short time.

The Goods Market in the Grail Monastery can be used by the Seekers to trade easily, the Monastery Tax for outsiders is 1%. The Weekly Quests 1247806006
Your amount of successful Weekly Quests gets remembered, this will be used in a later phase, to make a difference between the devoted and less devoted Seekers.

Not doing the quests, doesn't give you any penalty.
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2995
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

The Weekly Quests Empty Re: The Weekly Quests

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:11 am

cool, but I was stupid and came to the monastery lacking 1 willow anther, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:57 am

This is a great idea for over production Aro Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helfdane Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:30 am

Alas, there is no corn in Spero. But I did sell some of the willow anther and the other ingredient that I had sitting on the market, so no complaints.
Helfdane
Helfdane
Seeker

Number of posts : 1107
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:18 pm

I walked to all three Towns, but not a single potato is to be found! Can't complete the quest this week Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down