The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skillpoints

Go down

Skillpoints Empty Skillpoints

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:46 pm

- 10th of December 2010 22:43 : Congratulations! You have gained a combat level. You are now level 3.

but 0 skill points to distribute(doesnt show any number Sad )

So a but or the 10 i had from the skill reset were given into this?

And i had 300 something XP of 200 ( affraid ) and it didnt level up until i entered the town again.

Back to top Go down

Skillpoints Empty Re: Skillpoints

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:23 pm

Same here. Already send Aro a letter on this. Basically the skill points disappear once you level up (everyone levelled up since you start at Level 1 now instead of level 0, so the experience requirements are changed for each level). I had 5 skillpoints before I levelled up, now it shows nothing and thinks I have none to spend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:16 pm

Correct Marche.

This world never works with 0. So combat level 0 is just not nice. Also everybody starts with 5 combat points, wich makes sense if you are lvl 1, not lvl 0.
Because everybody gained their first lvl and because I didn't want to change the difficulty of gaining a combat level, some might have more experience then their current level. However this should be fixed the moment you fight & defeat a monster.

Loosing your combat points is a sad bug once again that will be fixed by tonight.
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2995
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: