The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Item Chest is Empty, but effects are still active

2 posters

Go down

Item Chest is Empty, but effects are still active Empty Item Chest is Empty, but effects are still active

Post by Cyprane Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:56 am

Hi Lord Aro,

I just logged in and heard from Eve in the tavern that her Item Chest is empty.  She asked if mine was as well.  It turns out my Item Chest is empty and I have no possessions or tools equipped, but I still have the effect of the horse cart active.  So it might be a visual glitch.  Either way, it is a big item that needs to be reported.

Thank you,
Cyprane

Cyprane
Seeker

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2021-06-05

Back to top Go down

Item Chest is Empty, but effects are still active Empty Re: Item Chest is Empty, but effects are still active

Post by Cyprane Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:05 am

This also applies to my Equipment Wardrobe.  It is completely empty with the exception of what I'm wearing.

Cyprane
Seeker

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2021-06-05

Back to top Go down

Item Chest is Empty, but effects are still active Empty Re: Item Chest is Empty, but effects are still active

Post by Lord Arogandor Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:53 am

There seems to been an hiccup with the server that day. Possible caused due to the heavy beer consumption on the tavern. As far I can see, everything is back to normal again, but it's something I'll monitor for the future.
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2995
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down