The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ello!

3 posters

Go down

'Ello! Empty 'Ello!

Post by Solis Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:19 am

Noticed this forum is looking a wee bit sparse, so I thought I'd try to spruce up the place a bit. My name is Solis, and Azetyth is my home. More importantly than all that, here's what I can do for you fellow Azetyth dwellers. I'm maxed out in wound treatment, as well as currently dabbling in alchemy and herbalism. So if you need a quicker exit from the hospital, or some herbs and normal potions, just let me know. I'll cut you a good deal.

'Sides from that, it's good to meet you and best of luck.

Solis
Seeker

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2017-07-20

Back to top Go down

'Ello! Empty Re: 'Ello!

Post by Godsfortune Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:35 am

Potions and healing, sounds like a nice combo, Solis. I'm partially leveled in most things myself, meaning I'm not really good at anything :p If you're looking for weekly quest supplies though, send me a letter for the up coming week and I'll see if a decent deal can be found when supply is gone or ridiculously priced.

Godsfortune
Seeker

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2017-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mailmeharry2008 Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:26 pm

I am Harry, a Rookie Carpenter from Azetyth for now but i do only carpentry so will become expert in no time. Make sure to send me letter if you want me to do any carpenter related job/task for you....

Also i am a merchant who sells his extra stuff on Azetyth market and also buy anything from you if it has a margin of profit for me......

mailmeharry2008
Seeker

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2018-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum