The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the town bistro

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

the town bistro - Page 2 Empty Re: the town bistro

Post by Dracula Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:13 am

Brown you can stop this,just say the word,i can sell my stock of 150+ breads and the town is out of problems

Dracula
Seeker

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:04 pm

Dracula we are not giving in. All of this that you are doing is going to come back and kick you. This may be fun for you right now but everything comes back and something bad will come out of this for you.

We are strong and will not give up.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:12 pm

Brown you think that this is FUN for me?,you think i ENJOY seeing everybody in pain?,you think that because i am doing this,i am EVIL or something?

being strong isnt all,muscle is bad if you have no brain or if you are dead from starvation
you created me,now you have to deal with me

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:16 pm

Dracula wrote:Brown you think that this is FUN for me?,you think i ENJOY seeing everybody in pain?,you think that because i am doing this,i am EVIL or something?

being strong isnt all,muscle is bad if you have no brain or if you are dead from starvation

Yes I think you enjoy people in pain. Dracula you think this is a game but its not. Maybe you need to rethink your life. Set things straight.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:17 pm

I'm not Brown, but I think your doing this just to be mean and evil and you enjoy it. It has really ruined my impression of you overall. You are no long worthy in my eyes to lick the mud of a paladin's boots. Seriously, get over it and stop messing with the town. Man up and accept it, or at least take it out on one person, not the whole town. You're hurting new seekers that are just joining the town for no reason. I can't wait until game gets bigger so you can move to a different town, and mess them up over a you overreacting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:20 pm

Brown wrote:
Dracula wrote:Brown you think that this is FUN for me?,you think i ENJOY seeing everybody in pain?,you think that because i am doing this,i am EVIL or something?

Yes I think you enjoy people in pain. Dracula you think this is a game but its not. Maybe you need to rethink your life. Set things straight.

i dont enjoy people in pain,and you need help,THIS IS A GAME,to be exact it is a MMORPG
how hard can it be to understand that FFS?

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:39 pm

Well idf it was just me complaining about you that would be different but what you have is the entire town.

Dracula people are growing tired of your jokes. Stop it now
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:47 am

i am not joking around,i am seeing what is happening because of my actions,i dont like it,but it has to be done
if you hadnt accused me of greed,because i wanted more grail seekers,i wouldnt have done this(for one)

btw i am making you a offer the afternoon

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:16 am

I think this is a good test for Lord Argoandor and his gameconcept. As we have to deal with real people who play charachters in this world, he has anticipated on such things, and now he can test what the effects are. Will the MMORPG world be ready for it? Or not? Who will tell? The Grail Lords will... 🐰

Anyhow... it's also a good test of survival for all seekers. As I (was) one of the richer citizens I have no troubles surviving on the Basic meals.

Also everyone can still cook themself... so if you buy a few eggs now and then, or some fish, you can still survive.

Also ... if we keep producing wheat and flour...Dracula's money will run out eventually. Only thing he can do then is dump all his goods on the market, making the wheat-farmers, millers and bakers temporarly unemployed.

Hee... what you gonna do about it... Rolling Eyes

OOC: as Mod, I would like to remind Brown and Dracula in advance not to flame this topic in sending responds to each other, ... therefor you can us the PM-button. Smile Play nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:34 pm

Nogwa wrote:
Also ... if we keep producing wheat and flour...Dracula's money will run out eventually. Only thing he can do then is dump all his goods on the market, making the wheat-farmers, millers and bakers temporarly unemployed.

not really,i am working non-stop and i am also getting free goods(i even got 3 iron bars,11 silver!)
but nice suggestion about buying wheat and flour

by the way.do you want my proposal public or by a PM?

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:26 pm

Nogwa is right!

In my original intention there was no room for actions like Dracula does now. I thought I just would remove the 'rotten apples'. However it is silly of me to think like that. You can't remove players because they don't follow your thoughts or the original concept of a game.
What Dracula does is good for the game, it increases the activity and gives me the opportunity to see what can be changed.

The question is, why does this have to be in such a unpleasant way AGAIN ?!!!!

Please if you make a post again, make SURE that it is usefull for MORE persons then just you and another person if not just use the PM! Also make sure your post gives a addition to the forum. Neither speak for another person or go outgame (not even with feelings).

That can't be so hard, can it?
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2995
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:48 pm

As I'm the market overseer, you can contact me anything by PM, or by ingame letter...I prefer that last option actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:16 am

my goals with this action where a few,like aro already said,to increase activity,the council didnt do anything from November until i started

anyways to Nogwa and Brown(both have a say in this)
my demands are as following:
to be reinstated in the council(with or without a active job)
a temporary bread buying(for the town) increase from 30 to 32(this way i wont make a bigger loss,but i am still losing money)

in return i will sell my breads,and start to do things for the community again

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:20 am

As I'm not the town leader I don't have the power to re-instate you to council. My advice, as a councillor to Brown is not a good one, due to your actions.

However I do want to reach out to you, as you are trying to reach out. I have raised the price to 32 bronze.

I hope we can improve our relations over time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:30 am

Nogwa i commend you,you are truly one of the smartest grail seekers i know
because (thanks to Nogwa) my demands are half met,i will sell 25 breads,to help out for now,while we negotiate the rest of my terms
Brown rejected my other demand,but i think we will see soon that there is no other option

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:39 am

Isobel was not to far her back to a tree eating apple,Listening to the man as he speek, She frownds as she hears the man, sher thaught fill with anger, her heart with sadness, She didnt understand for one man to starve the town just for his selfish demands... She step foward and took a bite in her apple, thinking to chose her word..,She didnt know why or the reason him and Brown was at war, she always listened and looked silently at them but when the people has to suffer for this war is when she shall speak this man she belived was going to far, he needed a lesson about honnor... She turns to the man and looks at him.

Excuse me Sir? But may I just coment on this?

She takes a other bite, and thinks about her words, making shure thay are well said,

Do you really think this is a honnorable act you are doing? Did you think of the people in the town? The ones that are innocent in this matter, the ones that it is not their fault of what has happened? She takes a other bite and looks at him a little more agryer... What Kind of man would let a town with out bread to eat for his selfish demands? this telles me alot of your charractor and by what I see i am glad we have removed such corrution from the council.. any man that thinks about him self befor the people of Harbrost has no place in the council and decide on the lives of the innocent

She looks at him seriously and takes a other bite.

Beeing in the council is a privilage, but also a responsabelty, and with great responsabelty comes great power,that we must not abuse.As I have been fallowing you and Lord Brown's actions listenng to your public quarels... I belive that Both of you do not belong to decide my life... as you act as children , and we need men.... But I do belive in second chances also, and that is what My Great Lord has givin you both. Brown has chosen to change, but you my Sir has chosen to be with out anny honnor.

She looks at him sadly and trowes the now finished apple to the grown , walk a little closer with a little defiance

You are Lucky th people has no say of what the council holds becuse I would be the first one to vote agains you entering again... T'Ill you could prouve to me that you have the capacety to live with honnor. I will do everything in my power to protect the innocent or the week, and if it means prtecting them from you... or even try to by all you have and loose all my bronze, by selling it cheaper that is what I shall do

She steps back and put's her back to the tree again Looking at the man curiouse about his response.Still a little hungry she takes out a Orange and peels it, just waiting for the man to talk in his defance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:56 am

Do you really think this is a honnorable act you are doing? Did you think of the people in the town? The ones that are innocent in this matter, the ones that it is not their fault of what has happened? She takes a other bite and looks at him a little more agryer... What Kind of man would let a town with out bread to eat for his selfish demands? this telles me alot of your charractor and by what I see i am glad we have removed such corrution from the council.. any man that thinks about him self befor the people of Harbrost has no place in the council and decide on the lives of the innocent.

i dont think i am doing a honnorable act,on the contrary,i think i am doing something bad to the town,and i try to end it all as soon as possible,please tell me what is selfish,because all i was doing,until Brown kicked me out of the council,was for the good of the town
and that man,the person who calls himself the town leader,kicked me out of the council,and accused me of GREED,of GREED for gods sake,only because i wanted the town to grow as much as possible,and seeing that fighting doesnt work,i decided to hold something randsom,and that thing is the only thing what is really important,is bread,because nobody can live without bread

Beeing in the council is a privilage, but also a responsabelty, and with great responsabelty comes great power,that we must not abuse.As I have been fallowing you and Lord Brown's actions listenng to your public quarels... I belive that Both of you do not belong to decide my life... as you act as children , and we need men.... But I do belive in second chances also, and that is what My Great Lord has givin you both. Brown has chosen to change, but you my Sir has chosen to be with out anny honnor.

When i was in the council,i thanked for the great power and got rid of it,and took full responsibility,and tried expending the town,making it more orderly,and improving it
What Brown did was almost the opposite, he took the power,paid almost no attention to responsibility,and threw me out

if you think i take pleasure in hurting people,or in taking away their food like i am evil,you are wrong and i feel insulted
i try to do my best for the town,but if it means i have to hurt it first before i can help out,so be it
i take no pleasure in it

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:36 am

She Listens to the man carfully, but she wasnt convinced by his words....

i dont think i am doing a honnorable act,on the contrary,i think i am doing something bad to the town,and i try to end it all as soon as possible,please tell me what is selfish,because all i was doing,until Brown kicked me out of the council,was for the good of the town
and that man,the person who calls himself the town leader,kicked me out of the council,and accused me of GREED,of GREED for gods sake,only because i wanted the town to grow as much as possible,and seeing that fighting doesnt work,i decided to hold something randsom,and that thing is the only thing what is really important,is bread,because nobody can live without bread

She looks at him streight in the eyes

Well all I see is the accusation where right, you are acting selfish and not proving the man wrong, If it is true what you say and you did serve the people, and you cared for us well prove him wrong Sir, and act in a honorable way.

She stoped and let him say his next words

When i was in the council,i thanked for the great power and got rid of it,and took full responsibility,and tried expending the town,making it more orderly,and improving it
What Brown did was almost the opposite, he took the power,paid almost no attention to responsibility,and threw me out

She looks at him with doubt

That my dear Sir is something I doubt... first are Great Lord Aro would not let us have a leader that do not take care of use * she blushes taking about the great leader.. she shakes her thaughts and looks st the man* And I know Brown and Abusing Power I dont think it is something he can do...I canot comment of him throwing you out becuse I wasnt there, But I must respect his choices .. and as what I see to day it sounds he was right.. I will say again if not.. Prove him wrong....

Seeing he still had much to say she took a peice of orange and put it in her mouth letting him finish his defence...

if you think i take pleasure in hurting people,or in taking away their food like i am evil,you are wrong and i feel insulted
i try to do my best for the town,but if it means i have to hurt it first before i can help out,so be it
i take no pleasure in it

Hearing his words anger came to her as she new it was a caward responce for not taking responcebeletie for his actions she steps to him looking at him defying him to change her mined

That My dear Sir I am sorry but it is the words of a caward.. Take respncbelty of your action.. You have chosen to take the bread.. You have chosen to hurt the people.. You have chose this unhonnorable path.. Do not telle me you do not whant this becuse those will be words of lies.. No Man or Woman do what they do not. *she thinks of her past and sighs* I am proof of that.. You say you have no pleasur? pfftttt No Man does such actions with out pleasur .. and if you say is true..I challange you to Prove to me and the people you deserve all you ask and give us the bread... By this ction you will just prove your foe Brown wrong....

She grins.. and looks at him knowing that h would never accept her challnge...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:52 am

Well all I see is the accusation where right, you are acting selfish and not proving the man wrong, If it is true what you say and you did serve the people, and you cared for us well prove him wrong Sir, and act in a honorable way.

If i had the tools to do so,i would have done so,in a nutshell,i am doing this to get the tools to help people again,and prove that i care about the people,if it means sinking to low levels,so be it,for i want to help the people of this town

That my dear Sir is something I doubt... first are Great Lord Aro would not let us have a leader that do not take care of use * she blushes taking about the great leader.. she shakes her thaughts and looks st the man* And I know Brown and Abusing Power I dont think it is something he can do...I canot comment of him throwing you out becuse I wasnt there, But I must respect his choices .. and as what I see to day it sounds he was right.. I will say again if not.. Prove him wrong....

I am not saying that Brown is abusing his power,i am more saying,well,to be honest,that he has gone mad with power
And the great lord only chose because he was seen much,i only recall seeing him do one or two little things to help the town,while i was sprinting around town to help people,or at least try

That My dear Sir I am sorry but it is the words of a caward.. Take respncbelty of your action.. You have chosen to take the bread.. You have chosen to hurt the people.. You have chose this unhonnorable path.. Do not telle me you do not whant this becuse those will be words of lies.. No Man or Woman do what they do not. *she thinks of her past and sighs* I am proof of that.. You say you have no pleasur? pfftttt No Man does such actions with out pleasur .. and if you say is true..I challange you to Prove to me and the people you deserve all you ask and give us the bread... By this ction you will just prove your foe Brown wrong....

My actions are hurting people,i know that,and i dont like it,but i am seeing that the goal is greater then the pain i am causing,after this is done,and i hope that this is done as soon as possible so the people wont suffer any longer then needed
it is a unhonnerable path,to something good
Brown could have left me without power,but with the tools to help people,i proposed many sulutions,he refused them all
If getting the tools to help means hurting some people,i feel bad about it,but it has to be done

talking does not help,i tried it at first
fighting fist to fist does not help,i tried it after it
with holding the breads i got my first succes,if it helps,so be it
plus i already relieved the town a bit,while waiting for Brown to reply to my new proposal

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:04 pm

Izobel heart was filled with anger .. somethng that didnt happen verry often... she looked to the sky and thaught of her Mother.. She could feel her Mother words of wisdom comming to her " My child some fights are better to abandon for the evil is to great.. Let him be and fate shall be his juge.." she smiles as she remembered her mothers teaching and Look at the Man eyes full of sadness....

I feel bad and sorry that hate and drkness has fille you.. I hope you will think of my challange... But I shall go this isnt time for you to hear the truth your mined is closed and blined..

She gives a great sighs and turns in the direction of her home thinking to her self..
This will cost much.. and take all I have.. but the people must eat.. if it is in the streets it takes to help the people well that is were is shall go.. but the people must be feed..

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:10 pm

Wait!

Dracula comes running to Izobel

Okay,you win,the people will get their bread,although i feel like a fool giving up,when i am so closing to achieving my goal
But i will not give up,i will continue to fight,but i will try and think for a way it wont hurt the people,if you have any ideas,please tell me

Runs off to drop his bread off at the bistro

Dracula
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2