The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Mood Bug in the Daily Reset

+5
Mantas
Lord Arogandor
Helfdane
Zint Markov
AxineeHearth
9 posters

Go down

Mysterious Mood Bug in the Daily Reset Empty Mysterious Mood Bug in the Daily Reset

Post by Lord Arogandor Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:59 am

Dear Seekers,

It seems that we have an annoying mood bug in the reset but I need help catching it!

Normally, when you lose mood during the daily reset for whatever reason, it will be mentioned in your events.
However, it seems that once in a while Seekers lose some additional mood for no reason. This doesn't happen on a regular base which makes it more difficult to find the bug.

Please, help us find out what is happening exactly so that we might find this bug and move on Smile
Just before the daily reset, look at your mood, then after the daily reset look again and do the math. If you had 1000 or more mood, you should have 990 after the reset. If not, it should be stated in the events why. If this is not the case, please report. The more information we have, the more easy it will become to locate and destroy that thing!

Thanks for your help Seekers!
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2995
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Mood Bug in the Daily Reset Empty Re: Mysterious Mood Bug in the Daily Reset

Post by AxineeHearth Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:03 pm

Aro, that depends on the decadence skill.....less than 990 for some!

AxineeHearth
Seeker

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2016-01-08

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Mood Bug in the Daily Reset Empty Re: Mysterious Mood Bug in the Daily Reset

Post by Zint Markov Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:30 pm

This is True, but the decadence that causes that is showing in events at least mine does..

Zint Markov
Seeker

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by robert Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:21 am

I will say that it's a bit harder to watch with the hugs going around and semi discretely boosting mood.
robert
robert
Seeker

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Helfdane Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:44 am

Going to have to make hugs take away 1 life point instead  Very Happy
Helfdane
Helfdane
Seeker

Number of posts : 1107
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mantas Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:05 am

I wish I had some clues as to what caused it but unfortunately I don't. It happened to me today though. I didn't do anything I haven't done before yesterday.

Mood: Exultant (987/1000)
- The world is smiling at you and you smile back, you gained an extra 15 Stamina today!
- Your mood decreased by 10 Points (10 daily loss).

Would it be helpful to report it every time it happens or should I just post again if I have some clues as to what caused it?
Mantas
Mantas
Seeker

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2017-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:00 am

Hmmm...do you remember how much mood you had a moment before the reset? Because if you had 997 mood, then this makes perfect sense. If you had 1000 or more, then this is the mysterious bug indeed.
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mantas Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:34 pm

You can only get the 15 bonus energy for having 1000 mood or higher right? If so then I had 1000 or higher for sure.
Mantas
Mantas
Seeker

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2017-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by robert Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:06 am

You can get it as long as you had over 500, its just more likely with more and guaranteed at 1000.
robert
robert
Seeker

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSandy Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:07 pm

Bug hit me today

proof  full mood

11th of Jun 2018 21:02You rested well!
- You are a Grail Noble for another 120 days.
- Your Learning Skill increased by 0.08 points due to your interesting and active day!
- You gained 185 Stamina (100 Basic, 54 Learning Skill, 7 Honour, 24 Bed).
- The world is smiling at you and you smile back, you gained an extra 15 Stamina today!
- Due to your high popularity, you got spoiled with a tasty Praline today!
- The people highly appreciate your efforts to improve the town! You gained 1 Grail Token.

Mood 
Mood: Exultant (988/1000)

Howd I loose beyond daily loss of 10?
MissSandy
MissSandy
Seeker

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2016-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by flaviojs Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:14 pm

I was tipsy in the tavern waiting for the day to reset, last time I checked I had 1013 mood and was 1 minute away from the new day.
I went to eat something (IRL) and forgot about the game, letting the session expire.
I logged in, got 30b from daily login favor and saw

- That last drink was just too much the other day! You get up with a formidable headache and this pretty much spoils your day! You lost 10 Mood!

980 mood.

Probably unrelated, I also have the "Congratulations! You unlocked the "Jubilant Seeker" Achievement!" message before the daily reset message.

Last edited by flaviojs on Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : initial details + jubilant seeker)

flaviojs
Seeker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:34 am

Hello Flaviojs,
In this situation the 980 mood seems to be correct.
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by flaviojs Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:23 am

From 1013 to 980 with a recorded loss of 20? I missunderstood the mood page then...

To avoid confusion I suggest telling how much is lost due to the cap in the message, and clarify the Mood page by writing the final mood value of the 2 examples.

flaviojs
Seeker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:31 am

During the reset if you have more then 1000 mood, it first get capped to 1000 mood.
Then, you lose 1% of your (1000) mood. Bringing your mood up to 990.
After that, due to an event you lost another 10 mood points making you start the day with 980 mood.
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulpini Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:28 pm

I ALWAYS look to have over 1000 mood when I log out but from time to time find that I have less than 990 when I log in the next day.

I will wait the 20 minutes I need to to eat an additional plopcorn so that I am over the 1000 level before I leave.

I'm not absolutely certain but it looks like the last act I have done somehow gets forgotten.

V

Vulpini
Seeker

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down