The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

commentary topic about the upgrade of the corn fields

Go down

commentary topic about the upgrade of the corn fields Empty commentary topic about the upgrade of the corn fields

Post by karel Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:59 pm

Dear citizens of my beloved Camaar,

I have commanded the first big thing as a mayor! And I would say it was about bloody time indeed!I have personally ordered the upgrade of the cornfields.

Feel free to join in in the construction and make some good money!

now on topic, feel free to post your opinion on it.

karel
Seeker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

commentary topic about the upgrade of the corn fields Empty Re: commentary topic about the upgrade of the corn fields

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:24 am

And why is it so important to upgrade the corn fields?

Back to top Go down

commentary topic about the upgrade of the corn fields Empty Re: commentary topic about the upgrade of the corn fields

Post by karel Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:41 am

At first I wanted to upgrade the brewery but after our lord_arogandor said ti would make the code buggy I decided not to upgrade the brewery for a while. I first wanted to upgrade the wheat culture but I got stuck at 241 wheat while I need 300 and thereĀ  was still enough corn on the market to get enoug corn the town need to upgrade the corn culture

karel
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by karel Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:45 am

that is why I upgraded the corn fields

karel
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down