The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Token merchant ready for business

Go down

Token merchant ready for business Empty Token merchant ready for business

Post by Drew Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:04 pm

I have decided to make it "official" and proclaim myself as a token merchant. Feel free to message me in-game for almost all of your token needs and I shall do my best to accommodate you accordingly. I also wish to get into the business of trading tokens for things in-game as well if there's a seeker willing to trade.

As of right now if anyone would be willing to trade grail clothing (except shoes) for tokens I'd be much appreciative. As of right now I'm selling tokens for 15/per and willing to trade a token for 17 bronze/per how much an item is. Example: Item is worth 2 silver that's 200 bronze/17 and you'd get 12 tokens for the trade. Please note that you must buy the tokens for 1 bronze/per at Marius to receive them when I put them up (which is why I'm giving a little more for trade value Wink ).

Please send me a letter in-game or post in this thread if you wish to contact me about a deal or questions.

Drew
Drew
Drew
Seeker

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2013-08-12

Back to top Go down

Token merchant ready for business Empty Re: Token merchant ready for business

Post by Drew Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:54 am

Hello friends and fellow seekers, I wish to inform you that due to a very strong demand I have decided to raise the price of my tokens from 15 to 20. Those who hopped on the train at 15 I hope you all enjoy them and remember how nice this Drew fellow was.

As of now:
Buy-20 per token
Trade-1 token per 18 bronze an item is worth(adverage of current market value if possible)

Thanks for your business so far everyone! Smile
Drew
Drew
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:49 pm

Dear friends,

I have decided to assist players that log onto the forums daily by offering a Labor Day Tokens sale that others that do not log on here will not know about. The price of tokens shall be reduced to 15/per for this reset only then they shall go back up to 20/per. I shall be putting 999 tokens for the sale so if they're gone, they're gone and the sale will end. If someone buys them all too quickly I shall put up the rest of my stock up for grabs so others hopefully will get a chance as well if they want in on this.

Thanks for being active in the community and this is my little thank you for it. Smile

Drew
Drew
Drew
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down