The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreaming Luna

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dreaming Luna Empty Dreaming Luna

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:42 pm

It was almost dark, the moon was shining and Luna was heading to her home.It was a long day and she felt pains in her back. She was working hard ,but still she loved her piece of land..She had all kind of vegetable..flowers there and work on field helped her to forget about her worries.

She was walking fast as she knew that she wants to go on a walk down near the river.. It was her habit to end the day with her walk. She run in the house , put the water boil..in that time she found something to eat. Her cat Liza was so happy to see her...she cuddled Liza and gave her some milk.

Water was ready..she took her dirty clothes off and slipted in the tub. After the tub she put her hair lay down her shoulder. The dress she decided to wear was green as her eyes..and it suited her so well. She looked one more time in the mirror and smiled..she liked what she see.

Luna locked the door and went on a nice,calm walk, she saw a flower..she picked it up and put behind her ear. She was in a good mood...forgot already how tired she was.

Back to top Go down

Dreaming Luna Empty Re: Dreaming Luna

Post by Brown Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:52 pm

That very day Lord Brown decided that in the evening he would go for a walk. Brown only goes out in his finest attire which usually glow since Brown has a variety of magical items in his home for Lord Brown had acquired many things over the years most of them exotic since he traveled alot.

Brown gathered up his items and placed several things into a bag which he was going to bring with him. Brown started out of the mansion towards a river and he thought he saw someone in the distance but he is not sure.....
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:28 pm

Luna was humming the song she had in her mind..walking slowly , enjoying the place around her. She put her worries out of her head and gave place for better ones . She went down at the river..smiling and dancing a little..she loved to dance. Did not really care where she is walking. Not really care where she walks..

Suddenly she bumped in someone.She did not dare to look up as she saw a man with his finest attire. He was looking so handsome..She bited her lower lip as she did not know what to say.The gentleman was looking at her.She felt hus eyes on her . She lifted her eyes and gazed into his. They were blue like the sky..she could lost in them .She curtsied and smiled. Smile was so innocente and real.." I did not want to bother you m'Lord, please, could you forgive me please? I apologize on my manners..Let me introduce myself. I am Luna from Camaaro, I live near the river and every evening I have a walk.It calms me and makes all worries go away. That's why I was so careless m'Lord, please forgive me . I am so so sorry m'Lord."

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:53 am

Brown was startled when he was almost knocked over but due to his quick thinking he was able to stop himself from falling and managed to stay upright. When Brown finally looked to see who or what had hit him he was surprised to find a woman. Brown noticed the woman was staring into his eyes so he just looked back puzzled, thinking about who she was.

"I
did not want to bother you m'Lord, please, could you forgive me please?
I apologize on my manners..Let me introduce myself. I am Luna from
Camaaro, I live near the river and every evening I have a walk.It calms
me and makes all worries go away. That's why I was so careless m'Lord,
please forgive me . I am so so sorry m'Lord."

Brown thought for a moment and the he said, "It was clearly an accident and no harm has been done so therefore it it alright. It is nice to meet you Luna of Cammar. I too love to go for walks in the evening as it reminds me of where I was born." Brown continued staring at the woman because she did have some nice qualitites about her.

Then thinking again Brown said to Luna, "You must forgive me as well for not introducing myself. I am Lord Brown and I live just in the outskirts of Cammar. It is nice to make your acquaintance." Brown reaches for her hand and kisses it as is customary.

Again he speaks, "Well perhaps we can walk together since we are both already here. What do you say?"
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:04 pm

Luna was upset..she did not want to bother this gentleman..but somehow they were put in the same path . She was looking into his eyes while he was talking. He was very calm and nice ..He understood the situation and she smiled a little when she heard him talk and introduced himself.

Lord Brown, she thought, she could not ignore how handsome he was. And his kidness helped too. When he kissed her hand,she blushed and shyly smiled at Lord Brown..she liked it, even this all was new for her.
The kiss was something special for Luna. She was not used to be kissed on her hand.Specialy not from the gentleman as Lord Brown was.She relaxed as the chat was nice and when he offered her a walk together, she felt good in his company.

When he offered to have a walk with her, she smiled and looked into his eyes and blushed..as he all his finest attire, what did not impress Luna, but his kidness, his charming voice, his blue eyes were so nice to see.
"I would like that very much Lord Brown, if it is not a bother for you..I never had a company of such a nice gentleman." Luna smiles at Lord Brown .

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:55 am

Brown smiled as Luna said she would accompany him on is stroll along the river. He had not really met anyone that enjoyed the same thing as him. Brown said to Luna, "It would be my pleasure to have you with me." Brown still has his bag with him

They begin walking.....

After a few short minutes he said to her, "So tell me a little about yourself Luna of Camaar."
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:58 pm

Luna blushes at Lord's Brown words ,looks at his bag and gets curious: "Pardon me m'Lord, may I ask ? Why do you have this bag? What is inside it? Perhaps Magic powder?" giggles as she looks at him with her naughty green eyes.

Luna walks and takes a deep breath when Lord Brown asks her to tell him about herself.

Luna pauses."Where to start? I am single and live in the cottage near the river. I lost my parents when I was little. I have a field where I work most of the time. My life is hard work but I like it..I am independent and free.But like all people I like to dream about better life..Iam romantic and very possitive girl. My company is little cat Liza. hmm." Luna turns to Lord Brown :" Would you like to know something else m'Lord? I am not sure my life could be interesting for you, I apologize, but this is me. My passion are long walks, when I forget about my worries and can enjoy in the beauty of nature and sounds of birds..I wish I could have more time for a walk. I can not remember when the last time I saw the lake at the day light. I so wish to go swim in the lake and have some fun, like runing over the grass barefoot." smiles as she stops and looks at him: "I am so sorry m'Lord, I talk too much. I was carried away , Please, forgive me."

Luna runs a little and goes to sit on the wooden bench, waits for Lord Brown to join. While he was walking toward her she was watching him..She liked what she saw. She blinked and got a nice smile when he sat next to her. "Well m'Lord..I think now is your turn to tell me more about you . " Luna leans little backward on the fence of bench and watches him, smiles and relaxes. The night was shining with all stars on the sky..the moon was full.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:37 pm

Luna wrote: "Pardon me m'Lord, may I ask ? Why do you have this bag? What is inside it? Perhaps Magic powder?" giggles as she looks at him with her naughty green

Brown laughs as he heard her question. "Well my bag has many things in it. No, there is no magic powder, but the bag itself is magical along with all of the objects inside." After saying that Luna began telling Brown all about herself and some of her story. Brown thought to himself that she seems very nice and is very strong for all that she has gone through.

"I am so sorry m'Lord, I talk too much. I was carried away , Please, forgive me."

"It is alright. You had an interesting story to tell and it had to be told. One can never talk to much as I always say." Brown smiled as he said that.

Brown finally catches up to Luna and sits down on the bench with her.
"Well m'Lord..I think now is your turn to tell me more about you . "

Brown smiled again as he heard that question and he knew it was coming, but what all did Brown want to tell this stranger as the Life of Brown is one of greatness and very long. He thought to himself that he would only tell her the short version for now....

"Well, my story starts when I was born into royalty in a land far away. I was taught always to be unpredictable. After many years of adventuring I ended up in the Realm of the Grail Lords where I met Lord Arogandor and was the reason that I stayed. I eventually grew a reputation and became the town leader for a while until eventually I was that no more. I live in a mansion in the outskirts of Cammar and I still oversee some responsibilities of the town as the adviser to the leader."

Brown then stops and watches to see the reaction on Luna's face after telling her some of his story.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:01 pm

Lord Brown said :
"Well, my story starts when I was born into royalty in a land
far away. I was taught always to be unpredictable. After many years of
adventuring I ended up in the Realm of the Grail Lords where I met Lord
Arogandor and was the reason that I stayed. I eventually grew a
reputation and became the town leader for a while until eventually I was
that no more. I live in a mansion in the outskirts of Cammar and I
still oversee some responsibilities of the town as the adviser to the
leader.

Luna listened Lord Brown carefully and curiously, smiled when he finished his story .She knew there is more to come and she already knew that Lord Brown was something more than just a citizen of Cammar. His attitude and behavior are so different.

She was also so hungry for adventures, but she could never afford to go further then to the Grail Monastery and back. She was afraid to do things like that. But she was aloud to dream of them . "Only hard work means something" , she was listening so many years..But what she could do all alone..

"Oh, I met Lord Arogandor too. Such a nice Lord. So kind and willing to help.I hear only good things about him and people really like him. Smiles as she thinks that Lord Brown is a very smart guy and knows lots of things if he was a Town leader. "Town leader is a very responsible and challenging work. I am so sure that Lord Arogandor trusted you and let you lead the town." Luna turns to Lord Brown, tries to find his eyes :" Why no more Town leader? I apologize if I am too intrusive, maybe another time." Stands up and smiles: " Tonight not much of our walk m'Lord , but I am glad we talked..I go somethimes in a way to Monastery..bring goods there, to earn some coin.. I like it there, so clean and quiet and such a beautiful building.. So you are still with the town m'Lord . I am sure Lord Arogandor is very satisfied ."

Luna walks very close to the river, finds a little stone..throws it away."I remember,there was a game..when you had to throw the stone from the side at the river. so it would do jumps at the river. Who made the highest number of jumps with a stone..was a winner. I think the game was called Frogy.

Luna was standing there..watching Lord Brown,smiling and hoping for some more time to spend with him . He was nice and very interesting. She enjoyed the time with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:55 pm

Brown listened some more as Luna described some things.

" Why no more Town leader?

Brown started speaking, "Quite simply I had been the town leader for a long time and it was time for someone new to brings their ideas and get their shot" Brown grinned when he said that.

."I
remember,there was a game..when you had to throw the stone from the
side at the river. so it would do jumps at the river. Who made the
highest number of jumps with a stone..was a winner. I think the game was
called Frogy.

Brown thought to himself why not make that will blow her mind. Brown reached into his bag and looked around it for a little while. After a few short minutes he took something out and put in his pocket. Brown took his shoes off and started walking towards the river.

"Sometimes things are not always as they seem m'lady." Brown had a big smile on his face as he started walking on the river. Not was Brown in the river but he was walking on the river.

Brown stood a on the river a few feet in looking at Luna to see what her reaction would be.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:59 pm

Luna watches Lord Brown how he does something, puts something in pocket, takes off shoes and walks towards the river. She smiles at him as she thinks he is going to get wet his feet. Luna gets shocked when she sees Lord Brown walking on the river. "No, this is not possible!"

Lord Brown said:
"Sometimes things are not always as they seem m'lady."

Luna's mouth opens, but no words could she utter.Her hands cover her mouth...Her eyes get so big . "Dear Lord! What is happening? Are you alright?" Luna stares at Lord Brown as he smiles wide at her.

Luna shakes her head , rubs her eyes again..but no ! Lord Brown is standing on the river with a big smile..

Luna thinks she is dreaming.. "But m'Lord..how is that possible? Are you..No..it can not be...But how? " stares at him with a silly smile on her face, hopes that Lord Brown will explain when he comes back. Thinks to herself, WOW ! He must be a wizard or a ghost or what??"

Luna looks at Lord Brown eagerl
y , as she is so curious and wants to know how he did it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:12 pm

Brown just stood there and saw her acting sooo confused about what has just happened. Finally after a few moments and allowing it to sink in Brown walked back to the shore and went up to Luna.

"It is as I said Luna, the the world is filled with mysterious things which I have happened to come by on my journeys."

Brown then thought for a moment to himself. This was indeed a beautiful woman. He had to decide what he should do if he was interested. Brown finally reached into his bag and said to Luna " Close your eyes only just for a moment."

After seeing her eyes closed Brown took something out of his bag. He went up to Luna and put something around her neck.(Jeweled Necklace)

Brown smiles with seeing them sparkle on her with all of the green emeralds in it.

"Open your eyes now and look!"
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:12 am

Luna looks at Lord Brown when he comes back to the shore and with very exciting voice continues: "Oh my, What was that m'Lord? I can not believe what I saw. Were you walking on the river m'Lord? Luna smiles and looks deep in his blue eyes..: Magic M'Lord? I like it very much. Can you show me some more magic.please?" still stares in his eyes...Likes Lord Brown a lot.

"It is as I said Luna, the the world is filled with mysterious things which I have happened to come by on my journeys."

While Luna was looking into Lord Brown's eyes, he reached into his bag and asked her to close her eyes for a moment. Luna feels like she can trust him, so she
smiles and closes her eyes. She felt Lord's soft hands on her neck. His touch was so gentle as he put something around her neck. Luna waits till she tells her to open her eyes.

"Open your eyes now and look!"

Luna touches around her neck and looks at the beautiful necklace...[b] Dear Lord..what is this? This is the most beautiful necklase I ever saw. And those green emeralds, are they real? I never had something like this around my neck m'Lord."
She looks at him and takes his hand :" Why did you put it m'Lord?
It is beautiful , but for a girl like me..just a dream. I never had something so beautiful on me. Now I know the feeling.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:03 pm

Brown smiled as he saw that Luna like his gift.

"Why wouldn't they be real? I only have the best." Brown grinned when Luna asked if there was more magic.

"I give it to you because you are a beautiful woman who has worked very hard and received nothing in return."

Brown thought that maybe for one moment he would show Luna one more thing. He reached into his bag again and this time took out a leather bound book. Brown opened the Book and when he found a page he looked up to Luna and said, "Are you ready for a short trip?"

Brown waited for Luna to reply then he began to read something off the page that Luna would not understand.

Suddenly the light around them began to glow and it got soo bright they could not see. When the Light finally dimmed back down no longer were they next to the river, but they were standing in front of Brown's Mansion. "Welcome to my home"
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Luna looks into Brown's eyes and almost whispers: "This is so precious gift m'Lord. I am not used to them. I would have to work all my life and still I would not be able to buy this beutiful necklace. Are you sure m'Lord that you want me to have this necklace? I am not sure if I am aloud to accept it m'lord. I am just a simple girl.. Luna feels how her eyes get wet..a tear runs down her cheek. "I never had something so beautiful as this necklace is m'Lord. I do not know what to say, You took my breath away m'Lord.,, Smiles and hugs him as she paints a little kiss on his cheek, whispers : "Thank you so much m'Lord.!

Luna notices how again Lord Brown reaches in his bag and gets out a leather book.She hopes for some more magic to see , when he opens the book and asks Luna : "Are you ready for a short trip?"

Luna smiles at Lord Brown and comes closer to him as she nods and says exciting;"Yes m'Lord..I am !" Lord Brown starts to read from the book something not understandable for her...so she just looks at him curious. Something magic happened after his reading. Some strong light came from nowhere and it got so bright, she could see nothing. When the light dimmed back, Luna looks around so surprised, there was no river anymore.

Luna hears Lord Brown's words: "Welcome to my home." With her big eyes starts to look around..there was a mansion, so big and powerful. She liked it and at the same time she was smiling and thinking how she is dreaming. "Is all this real m'Lord? Or just my imagination? Please tell me..I would like to know m'Lord. Who are you m'Lord? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:47 am

Brown smiles as he looks at Luna then he says "These are not the droids you are looking for" as he waves his hand. Brown is sure Luna wont understand but he laughs anyway.

"I am who I am dearest Luna. I am Brown Lord of the forgotten lands. This is no dream Luna for good things come to those who wait and work hard. It is not I who have found you but it is you that have found me. Think what you must but the truth lies in your heart"

Brown hopes that his words were enough to satisfy Luna for the time being.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:16 am

Lord Brown says:"These are not the droids you are looking for"

Luna makes a strange look at him..she was not sure what he means. She did not understand him as he continued to talk:

:Lord Brown says:"I am who I am dearest Luna. I am Brown Lord of the forgotten lands. This is no dream Luna for good things come to those who wait and work hard. It is not I who have found you but it is you that have found me. Think what you must but the truth lies in your heart"

Luna listens Lord Brown with a smile on her face. She never thought that she will ever get reward for all the hard work she has done. Smiling looks deep in Lord Brown's eyes as she asks: "I found you Lord Brown as you say, what now? Can I keep you with me now? Luna smilled as she felt little confused. Words , Lord Brown said were nice and had a good meaning. But what is going to happen now? She could not look away from Lord Brown as he was very nice to her and in a strange way Luna felt some kind off attractiveness between them. She touched her new beautiful necklace again, it was still around her neck.

It was like a beautiful dream. Lord Brown was there as a handsome princ, the mansion was all powerful standing there, her beautiful necklace, she was still holding it."So this all must be true and real!" she was thinking while she was searching with her eyes more to see.Her eyes were asking for more magic to happen .she was so happy that once in her life she could feel happiness too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:30 pm

As Brown stood there something urgent came to his mind. He must leave Cammar in hopes of adventure and the need to help others. Brown had to get out but he wasn't sure what Luna would think of him. In those few moments Brown decided to do something he might later regret. He pulled out a book out of his bag and began to read several lines while Luna watched. As the last word fell from his mouth the all of Brown's estate vanished into thin air. Brown looked to Luna and said "I am sorry for this" Brown then blew some dust in her face hoping that she would not remember what had just happened. Brown quickly wrote a letter and set it down next to her and then just like that Brown poofed away.

The letter Read
Dearest Luna,
We have not known each other for very long but you have something special about you. I needed to break free so I can go back to exploring unknown things and helping people along the way. Perhaps one day you might come with me but for now I have traveled to the town called Spero where there are people that I can help. If you do ever choose to come I will be waiting. If not there is a sack of gold coins I have left for you. One day we will meet again.
Yours,
Lord Brown
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:16 pm

Luna looks at Brown with so much interest as he showed her that magic is possible. She watches him curious when he starts to read some old big book and suddenly disappears. Starts to apologize even she has no idea about what he is talking. Blows in her face and Luna like she gets lost for a few moments, loss of memory. When her mind starts to work again, she looks around, does not understand what she is doing here, feels like something is missing. Shrugs and decides to go home..while she walk toward her house, slides her hand in the pocket as she touches some paper. Curiously pulls it out and looks at it . It was a letter from Brown. Her heart was pounding so hard , she was afraid to read it..but she had to know what the letter is saying.. Reads the letter and sighs deep. She likes him , but she understands, he felt the need to help others..At least he let her know where he is. She smiles and thinks how she never was in Spero, still she heard about it. As she walks down the path to her house , likes more and more the idea of traveling to Spero and let herself to be a little of adventurer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:58 pm

After some time past Brown missed Luna. His home was now closer to Spero but near a great lake and forest where not just anyone could get to. Brown decided to send Luna a letter that said "Luna if you come close to spero you will find a little road only after you say the words "Brown I come to thee" will the path show itself and the charm upon the forest lift and allow you entry. I await you by the lake if you choose to dome" Brown sent the letter and then prepared an area by the lake.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:12 pm

Light knocking awakes Luna from her daydreaming. She could swear she saw lord Brown in her thoughts.With a smiles she walks to the door and opens them .No one was there, but on the ground was left a letter. She rushes to open it and smiles wide. It was lord Brown, he wanted to see her. She runs into the house and takes the jacket from the chair , locks the door and decides to go see lord Brown.

As she walks towards Spero,after some time she finds the little road as she says: Brown I come to thee . With a big surprise she watches how the forest lifts and lets her walk further. Still surprised by the magic, Luna soon finds the lake, relaxes a little and with a smile walks closer and decides to wait for lord Brown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:14 pm

Brown had cast an invisibility spell on a small patch of land around the lake. He had set up a beautiful picnic on the perfect spot but he wanted it hidden for the perfect moment. Brown too was hidden at this time and it wasnt too long before he saw Luna begin to walk up to the lake. As he watched Luna for a few moments he just looked at her beauty. After several minutes he said something and poof he appeared behind Luna.

"Luna my dear you have made it!" Brown runs up to her and he kisses her hand. "How was your trip here my lady?"
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:26 pm

Luna jumps as she hears a voice behind her, she did not expect lord Brown like this, but when she sees him she smiles and blushes as he kisses her hand... Nice to see you m'Lord , My trip was good, everything went as you planned. Holding her hand while she was talking, she got lost in his deep blue eyes . He was so handsome and she realized how much she missed him . She had so much fun with him, he was very interesting guy especially charming..

She slowly pulls her hand away and gazes into his eyes, feels lock with his, she little nervously bites her lower lip as she says It's beutiful here m'Lord, terrific place, what shall we do now m'Lord? With a sweet smile she spins around as she whispers: I wish I could stay here forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Brown was delighted that Luna had a good trip. He too stared into her green eyes. Just after luna had asked what we will do now he heard her whisper something. Well of course since Brown has the power of magic his hearing has been greatly improved. Brown looked to Luna and said "As you wish m'lady." Brown waited a few moments to see if she understood what he had just said. In response to her other question Brown again said so more magic words and the area around the lake began to appear to Luna. "Look around and see all of the wonders here today." He pointed off to a spot behind him where a beautiful picnic began to unfold with everything that you could think of in it. After a few minutes Brown looked to Luna and said "After you" with a small smile.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:02 pm

Staring into his eyes, smiling and feeling her heart bouncing inside her chest, she was impressed by his actions . Luna hugs Lord Brown , still with a big smile she gently pinches his arm as she says: I am not going to ask how you did that, but it is beautiful. Thank you so much ..Since you left, I was more or less inside the house, working ,..

She stops talking as Brown starts talk some magic words. With her big eyes she was staring at lord Brown. He points off a spot behind him , a picnic place with everything that you could think of in it. She pauses and then with a very gently voice starts to talk: Is all that for us m'lord? I can not find words that can express how I feel..This is a miracle indeed.. Is that possible? Please tell me that this is not a dream, please..

As all was so beautiful around and prepared to the last tiny detail . Luna blinks and sweetly smiles at lord Brown Why not by my side m'Lord? She takes his hand and leans at him as she kisses his cheek tenderly.. This is because you are so good to me m'Lord Brown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next