The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with enter key - NOT A BOT POST.

Go down

Problem with enter key - NOT A BOT POST. Empty Problem with enter key - NOT A BOT POST.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:06 pm

When I hit enter now, it jumps an entire line. Or when I hit it twice to go to a new paragraph it jumps 4 lines, you just dont know it until you hit send and read your post. For example.

I just hit enter twice, and to me now before I hit send there is only a single line between the text, but for you reading it, theres a large gap inbetween. Its pernickity, but I have to keep going back and editing my post...I do enough of that normally without having another issue. ^^

Back to top Go down

Problem with enter key - NOT A BOT POST. Empty Re: Problem with enter key - NOT A BOT POST.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:37 am

Airy wrote:When I hit enter now, it jumps an entire line. Or when I hit it twice to go to a new paragraph it jumps 4 lines, you just dont know it until you hit send and read your post. For example.

I just hit enter twice, and to me now before I hit send there is only a single line between the text, but for you reading it, theres a large gap inbetween. Its pernickity, but I have to keep going back and editing my post...I do enough of that normally without having another issue. ^^

Shows as 3 spaces here. For Word, you'd use shift+enter to help such issues, but that probably won't work here.

Thing is, I don't seem to have the problem. What Browser are you using?

Back to top Go down

Problem with enter key - NOT A BOT POST. Empty Re: Problem with enter key - NOT A BOT POST.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:34 pm

Dont blame my browser!!! Mine is the best one! Internet explorer..and if it is my browser, how come Ive never had this problem before? -_-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:06 am

Internet Explorer? Get a real browser Razz Try out Mozilla Firefox, Opera or Google Chrome. I myself use Firefox, and I've heard good things about the other two. Might be a pleasant change!

Though, with IE, you should always have the same problem at least on the forums here (Then again, I'm no expert).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:50 am

Airy wrote:Dont blame my browser!!! Mine is the best one! Internet explorer..and if it is my browser, how come Ive never had this problem before? -_-

Hmm, I was unsure if comparing IE to my first bike would bother you, but yeah. You should use another, better(any) browser. I use opera, it gives a bit more speed than Firefox or IE and I like the way it is set up. I've heard some good things about chrome, really any of them would do you fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:31 pm

LOL...but the new IE has this favourites bar along the top of my window now, I have about 20 tabs that I get to click on them and get an immediate load, google chrome after this is difficult and annoying to get to my favourite tabs that I use almost everyday.

Back to top Go down

Post by karel Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:16 am

Airy wrote:Dont blame my browser!!! Mine is the best one! Internet explorer..and if it is my browser, how come Ive never had this problem before? -_-

i was a hardcore internet explorer fan in the past till i tried out mozzilla firefox

karel
Seeker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:04 am

-_- fine over the hols, I'll try it out. Speaking with respect from one hardcore IE user from another...

^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down