The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Town monies

2 posters

Go down

Town monies Empty Town monies

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:40 pm

- 12th of April 2011 00:38 : You have bought 19 Corn for 14 Silver and 25 Bronze in Spero.
- 12th of April 2011 00:07 : You have bought 12 Corn for 9 Silver in Spero.
- 12th of April 2011 00:06 : You have bought 2 Corn for 1 Silver and 50 Bronze in Spero.
- 12th of April 2011 00:06 : You have bought 3 Corn for 2 Silver and 25 Bronze in Spero.

---->>>

Currently remaining purchase funds: 1 Bronze

Problem
Everytime I've bought something the town purchase fund has increased with the amount of money I spent. However it didn't do that this time even if I waited a while. How am I supposed to sell stuff now when I seem to be like the only one buying? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Town monies Empty Re: Town monies

Post by TheHeirtotheThrone Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:51 am

Yes, I noticed that today. It increased when I bought a piece of ore, but not when somebody (I now know you) bought corn. I have ten iron to sell, and am running low on cash.
TheHeirtotheThrone
TheHeirtotheThrone
Seeker

Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2010-09-18

https://thegraillords.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by anto_capone Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:10 am

It's not a bug, the town was set to 1 bronze per day because the town went broke buying things it did not want and not selling them.

Town has more money now, so the purchase funds were set higher.

Any questions, send ArcaneJill a mail. Wink
anto_capone
anto_capone
Retired Good Guy

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2009-11-13

http://NNGO.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:58 am

Isn't it better to instead lower the buy price of the unwanted goods? I sold leather squares (were bought immediately) and meat (there was zero). So not everyone sell useless stuff Very Happy

The town could better communicate what it needs perhaps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:52 pm

It is possible to set the buy or sell prices to 0, effectively blocking the sale or purchase of the goods in question, depending on which 0 you use. I did that for most of the useless ingredients, especially when we were nearly at 200 or more in some of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by anto_capone Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Niveus wrote:Isn't it better to instead lower the buy price of the unwanted goods? I sold leather squares (were bought immediately) and meat (there was zero). So not everyone sell useless stuff Very Happy

The town could better communicate what it needs perhaps.

Yes, but what good is that when the town, which never had a lot to begin with, has no money to buy ANYTHING with at all? Razz
anto_capone
anto_capone
Retired Good Guy

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2009-11-13

http://NNGO.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down