The new frontier of pig wrangling

Go down

The new frontier of pig wrangling Empty The new frontier of pig wrangling

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:45 pm

This is a journal documenting my journey from procine tenderfoot to pork wrangler extraordinaire!

I'll be documenting each day of pig farming, throwing in some screen shots and colourful tidbits now and then and cleaning it all up at the end of little matilda's life span.

The first day it said t would cost me 0 stamina to feed my pig.......................and it was right! So after one corn, here the little fatty was(well, skinny for now still)

Fatten your Pig You can't stuff you Pig anymore for today. The poor creature can barely move around.

Back to top Go down

The new frontier of pig wrangling Empty Re: The new frontier of pig wrangling

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:32 am

I have two buttons when I go to the pig. Up on topn is a button to feed the pig, just like the button to feed any of the animals. The lower button is to feed it corn. This first quote is before I did anything.

[2/40 days old] Your Pig is very hungry! Feed your animal:
You have a Skinny Pig! Fatten your Pig
This action will cost you 0 Stamina. Feed your Pig:

This next quote is just after I fed my pig a bag of corn. As it says, the pig is still very hungry, so you have tomake sure to hit the regular feed button regardless of if you feed it corn that day.

[2/40 days old] Your Pig is very hungry! Feed your animal:
You have a Skinny Pig! Fatten your Pig
You gave your pig an extra cornbag, it will become a huuuuuuuge pig that way! You gained 0.01 experience on your Pig Attitude Skill.

This next quote is after I fed it the normal way.

[2/40 days old]

Your Pig is not hungry.

You have a Skinny Pig!

Fatten your Pig
You can't stuff you Pig anymore for today. The poor creature can barely move around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:56 am

The new frontier of pig wrangling 2cep7ph

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:06 am

So i did a little experiment with not feeding my piggy. Oddly, it got more plump. I have to wonder if this means you don't need to give corn every day perhaps. Furth research will definitely be needed. But for now, going back to corn every day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:24 am

I think Aro said somewhere that you dont have to feed your pig, but then its left to chance whether it grows bigger or not.

Plus, try a pig potion I have it at the cheapest that I can make them and still make making potions worthwhile. Apparently its supposed to fatten your little porker right up for chopping up into pieces. Might even be cheaper than feeding the lil darling corn.

Which leads me to the following questions:

What do you get when you kill your pig?
How long does it take to fatten him up for chopping up?
And when do you know when to kill him? Is it really at the 40 day mark? I mean why keep a pig that long? Not like he gives you eggs or milk every other day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down