The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iron ore and bars

Go down

Iron ore and bars Empty Iron ore and bars

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:05 pm

My production of tools has stopped as I don't get a steady supply of iron bars. Anyone working on this or do I have to travel to Camaar to buy supplies?

Back to top Go down

Iron ore and bars Empty Re: Iron ore and bars

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:54 pm

I would love to help, but I'm busy training my horse right now, so I'm tied up until then. Once that's done, I can help in the future Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Ackland Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:00 am

Town doesn't have enough money to me to sell my iron bars Sad Well at least not before.

You've probably noticed that iron bars have been coming up in patterns of 3 or 2 bars, the town started the wheat culture upgrade, and I didn't want to entirely bankrupt the town.

I'll put four more bars on the market. I've got a couple more, but I should go out mining.

Camaar has chosen to keep their prices at 3.25 silver for iron bars, so no one buys since they could do it themselves for considerably less, so all my iron bars come to Spero now ^_^

Axel Ackland
Seeker

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:42 pm

I'm on route to the iron mine. Wich town is offering best price for ore?

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Ackland Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:06 am

I'm coming back now, both offer 1 bronze, I think, they haven't adjusted their prices.

Camaar's iron bar market is completely stagnant cause Kidak didn't lower the price, when I asked him to Razz No one would buy what they could get themselves 3 x cheaper

Axel Ackland
Seeker

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down