The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Second Meeting {RP}

Go down

The Second Meeting {RP} Empty The Second Meeting {RP}

Post by Brown Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:40 pm

It was shortly after dawn and the birds were already chirping and the people of Camaar were already starting about their duties. Brown thought to himself that he had to see Aurora again so he decided to arrange a meeting. Brown wrote down a letter to give to his messenger to give it to Aurora.

Dear Aurora I would wish for the chance to meet with you again so we can properly meet and get to know each other better. If you choose to come to the meeting place it will be at noon under the shade of the giant blossoming tree on top of the hill next to the lake. If you do wish to come please send a note back with my messenger and meet me at the place mentioned above.

Sincerely, Brown

Brown then told his messenger that he would be able to find her by her beauty alone because her name has given her justice.

Brown watched as his messenger ran along and Brown prepared for the answer which was to come.........
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

The Second Meeting {RP} Empty Re: The Second Meeting {RP}

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:45 am

The morning sun was already shining on the tent which Aurora calls home. She rolls to her back and watches the shadows from the trees above dance and dip in the breeze. For a moment she dreams of the house she will build someday when she has the supplies and knowledge. Neither of which she will gain by lazing in bed. Although her thoughts can't help but drift to the people she has met since arriving in Camaar.

With a heavy sigh she rises and quickly completes her morning ablutions before stepping outside. As she is only caring for herself she skips a large breakfast and takes a piece of bread from the storage bin and walks to her favorite place to sit, the top of a hill overlooking the lake. She sits down with her legs pulled up to her chest and watches as the sun bathes the landscape in a mellow golden glow and melts away the last fluffy bits of clouds and dries the dew drops clinging to the grass at her feet.

This was her favorite time, surrounded by the light from which she was named and which seemed to give her strength when she needed it most.

The sound of footsteps on the ground behind her startle her and she twists around to see a messenger standing there, looking nervously around. He bows and holds out a note. She thanks him and opens the note, reading it twice before smiling and returning to the tent for a quill and ink and writes a reply below Brown's.

Dear Brown,
I will be there and look forward to meeting you again.
-Aurora

She hands the note back to the messenger and watches as he leaves. She had only a few hours before noon, and her meeting with Brown, so she set to cleaning about the place where she is camped. That work is soon done and she changes her gown and sits down to stitch a blanket together, which she hoped would calm the butterflies dancing in her stomach and help time pass more quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:48 am

Brown was still in almost the same position he was when the messenger returned. The messenger gave him the note with the reply on it back. After reading it to himself Brown smiled and started thinking about what to wear and what to bring ect... After an hour or so Brown decided he was to wear what he would normally with him being somewhat wealthy, his clothes made him look somewhat elegant. Brown then decided to pack a picnic so they would have something else to do. Brow wasn't sure what she liked so he just decided to bring a little of everything.

With everything now ready Brown took all of the stuff and began on his way to the meeting place....
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:30 pm

The shadows grow shorter as the sun climbs in the sky. Aurora tucks her sewing back in her bag and rubs a small amount of lotion into her hands to smooth the callouses there. She sets out toward the meeting place, following the lake because she is not entirely sure how to get there.

Finally, she sees a tree with gorgeous flowers with a scent that reaches her long before she can actually see Brown standing there. Her approach does not go unnoticed and she stops to greet him with a curtsy, Good day M'Lord.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:35 pm

Brown smiled when he saw Aurora walking up the hill towards him. After Aurora spoke Brown bowed down to greet her back.
"Well I decided that since it is such a nice day today that we might have a picnic, I brought a little of everything just in case."
Brown then smiled again while he started to unpack the items and other such things on a blanket of wool.
"Is there anything you would like in particular?"
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:17 am

Aurora stood up and watched as Brown unpacked the basket. She sits down on the blanket and curls her feet under her. She fixes her skirt and leans forward to inspect the offerings that Brown pulls from the basket.

This was a wonderful idea. A picnic overlooking the lake. It all looks delicious.

She takes a piece of bread and tops it with cheese before she starts nibbling nervously. Feeling the need to fill the gentle silence she asks,

How long have you been in Camaar?

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:41 pm

With hearing her say that he knew that there was only one way he could explain something so small and that was by telling a rather long story.

Brown looked up to Aurora and said "Well we might be here awhile but here it goes"

It all started along time ago when I first came to this place. Back then when everything was still new there were 2 towns much like now. I came to that town and started to make a name for myself. Shortly after that Lord Arogandor who I quickly became friends with decided to merge thew towns together Creating the town of Hrabrost. The leader for some time was a man by the name of JuliusV and during his time as leader I continued to grow until there came a time when Julius was ready to give up the town to someone else. With that election I tried my best to overcome the odds and with that I Brown bcame the Town Lord of Hrabrost which means courage. I then lead the town on to greater achievments and it was under my term that we gained a great following of people which comes to where we are now while I had lead the town for a very long time. The towns were finally to split again and there was another election but sadly I lost y only a small number of votes. With that in mind I decided that it was a good chance for new people to give it their shot in fame and to lead the town to be even greater things. And after that Lord Arogandor honored me for all of my time leading the town so I am still a lord of the town but not its leader and I am still on the council as the chief advisor to the Leader. Well I guess you weren't really looking for a story but that was the only way to explain it to my liking.

Brown then smiled again and looked to Aurora "So why don't you tell me a little something about yourself since I seem to have told you my entire life" Brown says chuckling.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:12 am

Aurora listens, quite impressed, as Brown tells her of his past. she nods and listens intently, forgetting about the picnic food spread in front of her.

When he asks her about herself she smiles,

My story is not so long or important. I am new to town and still trying to settle into a routine. I've not done anything for the town aside from introduce myself. I live in my tent while I gather the tools and materials to build a house.

She smiles at Brown.

Thank you for inviting me here today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Brown smiles at the woman's words. Then after thinknig for a few minutes he came to a conclusion and said "Well I can't stand for a lovely Lady such as yourself being here alone and especially in a tent. Therefore it will be my duty to invite you to the house of Brown. As of right now it is rather large but my "huge estate" has bee under contrustion for a while and is nearly done. So if it be your wish you can stay with me for the time being."
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:33 am

Her surprise at Brown's offer must have been shown for a brief moment before she was able to compose her features. She thinks about what living in a house would mean ... again ... a barrage of images from her childhood flit through her memory. She looks out across the lake as she gathers her thoughts and weighs the pros and cons, she uses the opportunity to steal a glance at Brown as well. He was everything that her past had been. This was a new town, a new country, a new start; but, if she could find her way here so could her past ... maybe later she would be able to accept such a generous offer.

M'lord your offer is most generous; but I must decline. Not that the offer isn't tempting; but I have a desire ... a need ... to accomplish ... No, to prove to myself that I can take care of myself.

Her words trip over themselves and she is just able to stop the word "legally" from falling off her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:58 am

Brown listens to her words carefully and then replies "Very well then, I can see learn much about you from this. You are strong and determined. If it pleases you I will come back and chekon you and possibly help with everything every day."

Brown then waits for her reply.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:10 pm

Aurora blushes at Brown's description of her, thinking "cowardly" is perhaps a better word. Wanting to change the subject she deliberately flutters eyelashes flirtatiously and adds a hint of teasing to her voice as she replies.

M'lord, It would please me to have your company and I appreciate your offer of help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:16 pm

Brown smiles "It would be an honor mademoiselle.... I shall come back tomorrow"
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:24 pm

In the meantime, the view is perfect from here and the food delicious. she pops a piece of fruit into her mouth.

It just seems like a nice, quiet place to live.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:21 pm

"It is... Would you mind posing for a painting?" Brown takes out a brush and canvas and waits for her reply.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:44 pm

Aurora looks over her shoulder at Brown.

No, I wouldn't mind.

Aurora sits quietly, moving this way and that as Brown instructs her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:38 pm

Brown smiles while he stands there paintiny Aurora and the beautiful sceneary behind her. After many strokes and he was sure it was finished he showed the painting to Aurora: It had the sceneray with the lake behind her with the beautiful blue sky with the clear while mountains in the back then looking at the center of the painting sat the woman named Aurora who gleamed with beauty that only a goddess could compare to her.

Brown then said to her "What do you think"?
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:12 pm

"What do you think"?

She takes in the painting, the lake and mountains and blue sky are perfectly executed and capture the late afternoon beauty that she had been admiring; but then she looks at herself ... and was made speechless. He had made her glow on the canvas.

M'lord. Brown.

Aurora looks at him and searches his face.

I ... I don't know what to say. You've made me beautiful and captivating. Thank you.

A scarlet blush steals across her cheeks and she looks back at the painting, marveling at the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:17 pm

Brown smiles as he sees the reaction on her face. "Well, since you like it I have one more thing for you." Brown reaches into his pocket carefullying pulling out some paper. Carefully he began to unfold it until it was rather large and he held it out to Aurora

"That there will be the blueprints for a marvelous structure that I am now bestowing onto you, for you deserve them."

Brown then smiles and he looks into her eyes when he realised that he was lost in them.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:28 pm

She blinks and looks at the paper with the designs for a magnificent building sprawling from edge to edge. Aurora looks back at Brown and then to the blueprints and then back to Brown. Her voice has left her body and she is unable to speak for a moment ... or 10.

Her eyes meet his and she holds his gaze, mesmerized by what she sees, or thinks she sees, there.

M'lord. I...You're too generous...I don't know what to say. I...

Her words trail off as she is unable to complete her thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:48 am

Brown looks at her trying to read what she is thinking. "Well I guess I might want to point out a few of the greater achievments." Brown then smiled as he pointed to each spot. "This here is the design for a grand ballroom everything will be just right and it will look amazing, then here is the tower that leads high into the sky for a beautiful view and on the outside there will be a magnificiant garden and the master bed room will gleam with elegance along witht he many other rooms in the house."

Brown smiled as he waited for her reaction.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:16 am

Her eyes follow his finger as he points to one part of the blueprint to the other. Having been in a ballroom before she could imagine the breeze on a summer night sneaking in through the floor to ceiling doors. And, high up in the tower a room for her books, for she would have books again ... Her well-trained eye also notices that the kitchens are a well separated from the main house and the pantry is large enough to stage food service for a massive ball.

Her fingers trace along the blueprints, imagining where her day may lead her when the house is complete.

The design is excellent m'lord.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:57 pm

Brown then has a shocked look on his face "I almost forgot the best part. Dou you see that spot over there on the side of the lake?..... That is the position for this structure" Brown waits to see her reaction.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Aurora may be new to town but she had explored a bit, walking by the lake after she had her evening meal or when she had gone fishing. The spot where Brown points to has a beautiful view and catches the afternoon breeze during the summer. It will be the perfect spot for the building.

Oh! there is excitement in her voice What a perfect place! You've made a good choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:50 pm

Brown smiled when he heard her voice "It is my pleasure... Would you like to start construction now? You and I can both oversee the construction and make any changes necessary."

He then waits for her response.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: