The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Town Leader.

Go down

Town Leader. Empty Town Leader.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:07 am

Other people did it, now it's Din's turn to rock this.

My platform consists of a few main points..
- Love
- Community
- Activity
- Support for each other in all aspects
- Financial stability by maintaining a well organized marketplace.
- Support for all jobs people may have. 'especially farming and raising animals.
- Better organization of town resources. So that when builders want to build something they have the capability too.

Mainly I'm just about support in all aspects of everything. I'm not about being the richest town or the most feared, just happy people who want to prosper at their own rate. I'm all about organization with this though. No confused slacker messes. We'll rock this with love and community in minds. We, not me. Because it won't be my town. It'll be our town. Much love to all.

Questions, comments, concerns. Feel free to ask. I have prior experience as the town animal wrangler person, which was called Oslter back in my day or something. So I know a bit about how junk works. :p

Back to top Go down

Town Leader. Empty Re: Town Leader.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:15 am

Its a pity that we cant vote for 2 people. I wish you luck Din, your platform is very thoughtful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:55 am

You can vote more then once, just use the tokens Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:55 pm

Aww, thank you Airy. I'm sort of a hippie type person and my platform reflects on that in a way that most wouldn't run the towns. Which I feel would bring a good change to how the game is played and the overall prosperity. Also the feeling of accomplishment you can only get from supporting each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down