The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repair jobs in labour hall do not take into account bonus repair

2 posters

Go down

Repair jobs in labour hall do not take into account bonus repair Empty Repair jobs in labour hall do not take into account bonus repair

Post by daradle Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:02 pm

I repaired some equipment at the labour hall, but the amount of stamina that I used was "too much" in the sense that none of the bonus repair was applied:

Repair equipment
Success
Success!
You used 100 Stamina to repair 200 durability (200 base + 86 bonus) of the Grail Carnifex Crescent from Cuhadar and received a wage of 4 Silver. You gained 0.8 experience on your Repair Skill, bringing it up to 40.274.

I have noticed that for repair jobs that I do on my own equipment the estimate doesn't always take into account bonus repair, but the final result does. Whereas on this job in the labour hall, the bonus repair did not get counted at all.

daradle
Seeker

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2013-06-28

Back to top Go down

Repair jobs in labour hall do not take into account bonus repair Empty Re: Repair jobs in labour hall do not take into account bonus repair

Post by Lord Arogandor Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:24 pm

An interesting issue, the bonus repair does seem to work for both the self repair as at the labor hall. However if you repair exactly the right amount, it counts the invested stamina fully instead of giving a reduction. I'll look into this and solve the issue.
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2991
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down