The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combat Skills: Spring Combat Event

2 posters

Go down

Combat Skills: Spring Combat Event Empty Combat Skills: Spring Combat Event

Post by Terrai Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:47 am

Hi there,

I remember last year that some of us had invested skill points in combat skills that didn't do anything during the event, so I just wanted to ask what skills will be active this year so that we have time to redistribute before the event begins Smile

I'm assuming that main weapon skill, secondary weapon skill, and off-hand skill are all active, but other than that I don't know what the other skills will do.

Thanks in advance Aro Smile

Terrai
Terrai
Terrai
Seeker

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2017-03-10

Back to top Go down

Combat Skills: Spring Combat Event Empty Re: Combat Skills: Spring Combat Event

Post by Lord Arogandor Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:45 am

The Spring is Coming event should be happening the 3rd week of March. This week I will make some changes in the event script.
I will include every fighting skill this event and some of the personal skills (strength, agility, speed,...).

Most of the existing event features will remain, but the formula used to count your total damage done will be different this time. We will try to balance out few aspects and make it more transparent to understand your damage dealt.

I'm aware that many Seekers prepare months for such events using their previous experiences to get better with each event.
Resources (stamina potions, presents, healing potions, tokens,...) are saved up as much as possible to be used in their most profitable way.
I try to respect this as much as possible, but changes -either good or bad- are a must and this might affect all players, a group of players or even individuals.
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2995
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down