The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As a beginner, what's a good use for coins?

2 posters

Go down

As a beginner, what's a good use for coins? Empty As a beginner, what's a good use for coins?

Post by Terrai Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:09 am

Hi everyone,

I'm new here (four days old), and loving the Grail Realm so far!  The tutorial quests make stamina use pretty simple early on, but I'm clueless about how to spend my coins.  So far I've bought two cows (thanks to Helfdane's advice), and now I have about 7 silver left.

Any suggestions on what I should buy next?  I'd like to contribute as much as possible in the Barbarian event next week.
Terrai
Terrai
Seeker

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2017-03-10

Back to top Go down

As a beginner, what's a good use for coins? Empty Re: As a beginner, what's a good use for coins?

Post by Lord Arogandor Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:13 am

Make sure you can afford food on a daily base and some drinks to keep your mood Jubilant.
If you got coin left, maybe you could try finding somebody willing to make you a bed. As this will provide you with additional stamina daily. Getting some equipment won't hurt neither, but pick one tool at the time.

As for the event, maybe someone of your town is willing to lend you a weapon for the duration of the event.
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2991
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

As a beginner, what's a good use for coins? Empty Re: As a beginner, what's a good use for coins?

Post by Terrai Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:31 am

Thank you, that's really useful.  I especially like the bed idea.  I hadn't thought of that, and the extra stamina would be amazing.  

Thanks for the weapon tip too.  I'll ask around Spero.

I appreciate the help!

Terrai
Terrai
Terrai
Seeker

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2017-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum