The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna's Quest II: Victory Starts Here!

2 posters

Go down

Wanna's Quest II: Victory Starts Here! Empty Wanna's Quest II: Victory Starts Here!

Post by Vulpini Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:20 pm

Part of the text in the quest at the point I have reached says "Spend at least 3 of your Skillpoints! This Quest only continues after you did this."

I'm combat level 4, have 16 skill points and have apparantly spent 9 points (in so far as if I add up the sum of the levels less 1 for each skill I get 9).

What do I have to do to progress?

V

BTW should the text not read  "Spend at least 3 of your skill points! This Quest only continues after you do this."?

Vulpini
Seeker

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-02-23

Back to top Go down

Wanna's Quest II: Victory Starts Here! Empty Re: Wanna's Quest II: Victory Starts Here!

Post by Lord Arogandor Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:09 pm

I will need to look into this Vulpini.
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2995
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Wanna's Quest II: Victory Starts Here! Empty Re: Wanna's Quest II: Victory Starts Here!

Post by Vulpini Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:09 am

Update ... I've spent additional points and was allowed to continue ... not sure how many it took but I now have only 4 out of 15 left ...

Vulpini
Seeker

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:59 am

Hello Vulpini,

My apologizes for the delay. Most likely you receive additional Skill Points. The Quest only takes in account the skill points gained from levels. This usually shouldn't be an issue as most new players won't have additional skillpoints.
I will update the Quest text to avoid future confusion.
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2995
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down