Crime: A Question for Seekers

Go down

Crime: A Question for Seekers Empty Crime: A Question for Seekers

Post by Helfdane on Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:25 pm

So, I have been stopped at the gates of Camaar for months on end with this message:

--

Entering Camaar
You arrived at the mighty gates of Camaar!
Before enter, you notice a poster with pretty face posted on the huge gate. It is then that you realize that Camaar hasn't forgotten your crimes yet. As soon you will try to pass the gate, the guards will do all they can to bring you to justice!

--

I understand that being wanted for crimes will do this. I have always been told it is for 24 hours. However, through correspondence with Aro:

"Normally you're pass crimes that happened more then 30 days ago, should no longer affect your entrance. Your unpaid taxes, new crimes and low reputation still might affect your leaving & entering of the town."

So, my question is this:

Have any other seekers had an issue with being stopped at the gates for a period longer than 24 hours? I know many others have 0 reputation and owe lots of taxes. I also know that others who have been caught committing crime in Spero have been able to enter the town normally, and repeatedly, after 24 hours. 

Helfdane
Seeker

Number of posts : 1071
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Crime: A Question for Seekers Empty Re: Crime: A Question for Seekers

Post by Axel Ackland on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:47 pm

Camaar I have 0 reputation, so I can't get in without bribing or sneaking in.  In the monastery I still must bribe my way in after getting a warrant for my arrest months ago while I still have almost 5000 rep.  A lot of hypocrisy since I can't even pickpocket in the monastery anymore  Razz

Axel Ackland
Seeker

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Helfdane on Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:09 pm

Odd. It seems things have changed.

Helfdane
Seeker

Number of posts : 1071
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mbelegu on Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:50 am

Oh yeah, same here. I pickpocketted in the Monastery a long while ago, and recently I got caught by the guards when I failed my disguise roll.

mbelegu
Seeker

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2015-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down