The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spam and illegal advertising of The Grail Lords

2 posters

Go down

Spam and illegal advertising of The Grail Lords Empty Spam and illegal advertising of The Grail Lords

Post by Daera Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:48 pm

Greetings, 

I wasn't sure where to report this, so I decided to start this topic since it might be of public interest anyway. There is an unknown individual participating to another game who has been illegally advertising The Grail Lords, spamming private messages to other players in which they slander said game and promote The Grail Lords favorably instead. Of course, I'm sure this is the wrongdoing of a misguided individual who thinks they can help The Grail Lords grow. Such behavior, however, is pretty annoying and produces the opposite effect. I'm sure the admins of the other site in question will take care of the issue, but I thought it would have been beneficial to post this here as well. I'm not sure if the person who is sending out spam will read this, but in case they do, then here's a hint: stop breaking the rules of other games, because all of this is reflecting poorly on THIS site, in case you haven't realized it yet, and you're not helping. If you want to help The Grail Lords, spamming players of another game is NOT the right way of doing it.
Daera
Daera
Seeker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-07-21

Back to top Go down

Spam and illegal advertising of The Grail Lords Empty Re: Spam and illegal advertising of The Grail Lords

Post by Lord Arogandor Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:59 am

Thanks for reporting this Daera.

Personally I believe mouth to mouth advertisement is the best advertisement there is for browser games and I myself dare to recruit once in a while in other games.
However this always should be done with respect for the other game, the players and shouldn't be bothering other people!
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Spam and illegal advertising of The Grail Lords Empty Re: Spam and illegal advertising of The Grail Lords

Post by Daera Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:00 pm

Not a problem. And I agree with you one hundred percent, nothing wrong with that kind of advertising, unless spamming or breaking the rules is involved, which was the case here. I'm sure whoever was responsible meant well, and it's appreciable and far from being a big deal, but still something that shouldn't have happened.
Daera
Daera
Seeker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down