The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camaar and the potential field downgrade

+3
Dracula
Helfdane
anto_capone
7 posters

Go down

Camaar and the potential field downgrade Empty Camaar and the potential field downgrade

Post by anto_capone Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:41 pm

Hey guys,

I kind of feel bad for contributing to your town's loss of a field upgrade. So, when this event is over, I would like to contribute all that I can for your town to regain the lost field upgrade. Let me know which type got downgraded and I will try to bring you what you need. Smile

Your friend,

anto
anto_capone
anto_capone
Retired Good Guy

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2009-11-13

http://NNGO.biz

Back to top Go down

Camaar and the potential field downgrade Empty Re: Camaar and the potential field downgrade

Post by Helfdane Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:59 am

Anto, you filthy, traitorous dog!
Helfdane
Helfdane
Seeker

Number of posts : 1107
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Camaar and the potential field downgrade Empty Re: Camaar and the potential field downgrade

Post by anto_capone Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:50 pm

Helfdane wrote:Anto, you filthy, traitorous dog!
Razz

Hey now, before I helped build Spero, I lived in Camaar. Wink
anto_capone
anto_capone
Retired Good Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:19 pm

anto_capone wrote:
Helfdane wrote:Anto, you filthy, traitorous dog!
Razz

Hey now, before I helped build Spero, I lived in Camaar. Wink

Same here, TBH I think Spero is taking too much of an lead currently, the amount of difference in damage was staggering

Dracula
Seeker

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by apoclypze Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:32 am

By my calculations even if you removed the top 3 Spero players. Spero was still ahead by 12897. That's of course if my math is correct.

apoclypze
Seeker

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:49 am

The Potato fields of Camaar are now lvl 3 instead of 4.
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2991
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Post by anto_capone Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:28 pm

I will start gathering potatoes then. How many are needed for the upgrade?
anto_capone
anto_capone
Retired Good Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Harold Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:57 am

400 Smile

Even though there's a discussion on some other topic about this, I agree that there should be a penalty for the losing side. It is much more interesting than giving a bonus to the one that wins.

We all need challenges. If we are not ready, we must be Smile

Apoc, remember many people quit investing on it more because they saw the battle was lost... of course some of that happened to Spero fighters too.. but it's impossible to make a very good comparison! Smile
Harold
Harold
Seeker

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2013-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Harold Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:59 am

Sorry, the correct number of potatoes is 300!
Harold
Harold
Seeker

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2013-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:52 pm

Still, just consider the fact that even when you take out the top 3 fighters from spero, all of Camaar doesn't match up

Though It's unfair to say Drew caused this, Camaar seriously has come behind substantially, I'd chalk this up to Karels fixation to the brewery, how much has Camaar benifited from the lvl 2 brewery? - considering I haven't seen any export to Spero

Dracula
Seeker

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Keliha Greyson Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:11 pm

I've only seen limited sell of my wine on Camaar's market, though some people have undercut me.  I prefer the taste of a good wine to simple beer myself, but apparently not all are inclined as such.  My prices often are to give me good profit and encourage others to undercut me though, since I seem to have more time to devote to it.  Wine does require a bit to make, with 10 checks and twenty units of grapes I believe.  All for only twenty five bottles of good wine(or cups or something).  It may just be that the stuff is too expensive and refined for most to see a use.

(It does give decadence score though so my decadence is growing just from daily droughts of wine, even if I have the market price at 44 and it gives only like 15 mood a drink)

Keliha Greyson
Seeker

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2011-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down