The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Reset

3 posters

Go down

Double Reset Empty Double Reset

Post by Bilagaana Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:50 pm

Looks like reset happened twice for during the last one.

18th of Mar 2014 22:00 - You have gained 109 stamina today. You didn't eat anything yesterday, so today you don't feel so well. You lost 10 stamina due to this!
- Your Chicken Attitude has been decreased with 0.05 because you did not feed your Chicken the past day!
- Your Chicken Attitude has been decreased with 0.05 because you did not feed your Chicken the past day!

18th of Mar 2014 22:00 - Your Learning Skill has been increased with 0.07 points due the many things you learned today!
- You have gained 119 stamina today.
- During your resting period you regenerated 7 Life-Points. You now have 87 life.
- Woooow! The world is smiling to you and you are smiling back, you gained an additional 15 stamina for today!
- The follower The Scare Crow has left your retinue!

Bilagaana
Seeker

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2013-10-12

Back to top Go down

Double Reset Empty Re: Double Reset

Post by karel Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:51 pm

There wasn't a reset today for me

karel
Seeker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:44 pm

I'm sad to announce you that there was another reset issue last night. Instead of having one complete reset, we had 2 partial and incomplete resets.

Unfortunately I was not on-line at that moment and it took me about 8 hours to realize what happened with the game. When I did noticed the reset failure, I was at work and unable to act. That's why I closed the game temporary.

A database back-up has been installed from yesterday one hour before the reset. This means today (including the reset failure) actually never happened.

Just like you we are sad this happened and will hurry to find a good solution. Until then please accept our apologizes and this Grail Stamina Potion that has been placed in your Item Chest.
Lord Arogandor
Lord Arogandor
Game Master/Owner

Number of posts : 2995
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down