Robert's Smithy and Store of Eccentrics.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robert's Smithy and Store of Eccentrics.

Post by robert on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:55 am

Hello all, and welcome to my Store!  I'm a Blacksmith in Spero, and was the first to reach 100 Blacksmith a while back.  These days I often spend my time making random Grail tools for myself and other people, so I thought I'd extend to offer to people here too.  I am currently working on building tools for the town's use, though if anyone would like to request tools, I can give a quote and estimate the time it'll take.  (Keep in mind for grail tools simple axes and such can still take around a month to make.)

So, message me (In game preferably, I'm more likely to look there than here) if you would like anything!

Also!  I'm something of a collector of odd things, and am looking to purchase most any gems and other very rare objects, so if you happen to come across something like this, let me know, and I will quote you an offer on it.  I may also consider selling things like this, if the price is right.  I am a businessman after all Wink
I assure you my offers will be quite fair.
robert
Seeker

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Robert's Smithy and Store of Eccentrics.

Post by Lord Arogandor on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:48 am

Just a hint: Maybe you can consider forging some cheap items as well, who can be sold to Bandalf in the "Tools of Desire Quest".

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2008-09-19

http://www.thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Post by robert on Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:20 am

I realize that, and the value is close, but it doesn't really quite make me much of a profit.  If people want me to make cheaper things, I can, but usually it's a better value for someone to get a slightly more expensive tool that lasts significantly longer.  

Thanks though Aro! Smile
robert
Seeker

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Ackland on Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:09 am

Haha no Aro, Robert is much too busy making grail tools Razz  Cheap tools are a bit of a waste of resources anyways.

Axel Ackland
Seeker

Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Helfdane on Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:53 pm

I agree. I never make cheap anything unless I am leveling up a skill. Good luck with your shop, Robert.

Seeker

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top