Josephs Visit to Spero

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Josephs Visit to Spero

Post by Airy on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:08 am

Airy left him there, while she went to the front room..coming back, she sat on the arm of his chair..looking at him with a smile, he was very handsome..sighing softly. She leaned in very close with a mischevious grin..because just at the last minute she dangled a key between them, filling up his vision. "I've given you your old room...and I have plenty of food, we are doing quite well..how does chicken casserole sound tonight?"

Airy
Community Manager

Number of posts : 1257
Registration date : 2010-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:17 am

As Airy leant in close so did Joseph, but she hung a key infront of his eyes. His vision became clear after a few blinks and he snatched it from her hand. He stood up and patted her on the head before heading up the stiars to his room. In went the key, the lock turned smoothly. He glanced around and smiled. My driver will be bringing my things around at some point later this evening. He turned to Airy and placed a handfull of coins in her hand. For the first week. We shall see what comes afterwards. He winked at her, hoping he was there for longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Airy on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:22 am

Airy muttered off after him, 'pats on the head..and, and, and talks of a week.." shooting him glares at his back. 'men'...mutters more. Pocketing the coins when he handed her them, she sniffed. "Come get your dinner before it gets cold." Turns to head down the stairs.

Forum Admin: Hi Guest, if you need anything be sure to Contact me or Post it here.
Found a Bug? Contact Arogandor or Post it here
Airy
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:26 am

Joseph bit his tongue cheekily and slid his arms round her, clasping them together just under her chest. He wobbled with her as they hobbled down the stairs stuck together. Chicken casserole you say. Sounds delicious. He kissed her neck softly before releasing her.

Making his way into the kitchen there was a pot bubbling away happily. He opened the lid to smell to aroma. His eyes lit up. He was starving. He rummaged around the kitchen until he found two bowls and scooped them both a large portion. Where are we eating? he smiled. A bowl in each hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Airy on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:32 am

Still chuckling at his lunatic behaviour on the stairs, she chuckled again before answering "In the sitting room again? By the fire? And you can tell me all about what you have been up to this past month and a half?"

So saying, she led them to the fire, pushed the wood around before sitting down.

Forum Admin: Hi Guest, if you need anything be sure to Contact me or Post it here.
Airy
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:36 am

He sat down in the comfy chair. Me? Well. I went home from here, was there about two days before heading off to another town. I have been back home about 2 weeks before i came here. Not much. I fear you would find my life back at home very boring. He smiled and took a mouthful of food. And you? He looked at her over his steaming bowl. Tell me of your adventures. He dipped a piece of bread in his soup and bit it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Airy on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:40 am

"I found an old cottage.." she tells her secret.."its partly ruined out past the south side of town..."Im planning to do it up..then when time allows and I can afford help here, I think that I will stay there. " It was her dearest secret, something she'd been dreaming of before she found it, and to find it one day when she had been off to try her luck fishing..it seemed to be. "Other than that, things settled down nicely, my corn is almost ready to harvest, the chickens and cows are doing weill...not much really I guess..but then its village life."

Airy
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:31 am

The time had moved past hastily, as it often did when he was with Airy. He rubbed his eyes and had not realised how tired he had become. He looked over to Airy and smiled. I think I will head to bed. It seems we have a busy day tomorrow so I will need plenty of sleep. He stood and walked over to her. Bending low he placed his finger under her chin to tilt her face towards his and kissed her gently. Then with one last glance back down the stairs he entered his room and before long, was fast asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Airy on Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:56 am

Airy fairly bounced out of bed, it was the next morning of the most beautiful day of her life. The curve of her lips remebered Joseph and their touch, her eyes remembered Joseph and how he had looked into hers. Her sigh and shudder remembered the feelings his kiss and touch had aroused in her, it was all she could do not to pull him down with her...not an appropriate thought, and Airy blushed a deep red alone in the room. Running a brush through her hair, she wanted more than chaste kisses though..in the silence of her mind..she wanted much more, she realised her heart was racing a little to fast. Carefully she put the brush down on the beureu, and looked at herself in the mirror, her green eyes large in her face..a slight stain of red high on her normaly porcelain skin. Touching her cheeks softly..she smiled...she was happy, she didnt realise how long and for so long that she hadnt truly been happy..not only that..she looked like a woman in love.

Walking out of the room she hoped to find Joseph up, it seemed like ages since she had last seen him and the time he was away made her concscious that he was only here 3 weeks more...sighing...but he said he cared more than he ever had before..she had to believe and hope that these feelings inside her couldnt be born without a matching set residing in him. Coming out of her room her eyes strayed to the staircase where all was silent a curl of dissapointment waiting to hastily to see him, she stood for a moment before shaking her head and saying to herself, now you get breakfast, the day doesnt stop just because you had a crazy idea to see him the minute you wanted to.

Smiling to herself, she headed for the kitchen.

Airy
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:23 am

Joseph's eyes fluttered open and he squinted before rubbing them with the back of his hand. He sat and stretched out his arms. After a few short minutes he was washed and dressed and heading down the stairs. Entering the living room, there was no Airy, or any other guest. It was still fairly early. He walked over to the fire and knelt beside it. Placing some small sticks on the embers, he watched until they caught light. The blaze crackled and warmed his face. He rubbed his hands in the heat and then stood back up. He wondered if yesterday had been a dream. Afterall it was not something he would usualy have done, kissing a woman he barely knew, and in circumstances that they were in. He hoped wasn't a dream because he'd never forgive himself for waking from it.

He could hear noises coming from one of the rooms, but decided to take a seat and wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Airy on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:42 am

Airy puts some bread and cheese on a tray more than she needs, but she is hoping its going to be shared by two. Balancing it and the pitcher of milk she takes it into the sittingroom to find Joseph sitting like he was waiting for her.

A warm curl of pleasure spreads through her body. "Joseph" said breathily.."come have some breakfast." Her eyes drink him in as a stain of colour touches her cheeks at how incredibly wonderful he looked.

Airy
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:47 am

Joseph's gaze snapped to the opening doorway. He leant a little from his chair to steal a glance at who was entering. He smiled broadly as Airy walked in carrying a tray of food. He stood and walked over to her. His hands ran along her's. Entwining with her fingers before he took the tray from her and placed it down on the table. Looking back to her he raised a hand and brushed a rogue curl from her face. I hope you slept well, I certainly did. He smiled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Airy on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:54 am

A shiver of pleasure starts from where his warm hands run over hers. Matching the warmth already there at the sight of him. Oh wow she thinks to herself, he could make the simplest things like helping with a tray into a sensual pleasure. Her chest lifted on a shuddery sigh as she stares up at him..her free hand comes up and takes hold of his hand that had brushed her forehead, she leans up and kisses him..moving her mouth softly on his. before pulling back with a brilliant smile.

"It was perfect, almost as perfect as yesterday."

Airy
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:59 am

He glanced to his hand, where her own now rested but looked quickly back to her eyes. They seemed to draw him in. He felt his lips on hers and kissed her back softly before mimicing her smile as she looked at him.

He sat down and took a bite of bread. So are we to go to this secret place of yours today? Or have you changed your mind? Joseph looked at her, his eyes burning a passionate glow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Airy on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:15 am

Josephs heated gaze across the table, did nothing to lessen her own feelings..so her hands fumbled with the cheese..and she needed the milk to wash the dry bread that would not swallow...all the while she could not pull away from his gaze.

Finishing her mouthful finally "Oh no...not at all, I cant wait for us to leave, so hurry up and finish your breakfast." She grins at him impudently.

Airy
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:19 am

Joseph smiled and threw a small chunk of cheese in the air and caught it in his mouth. Finished. He looked at her playfully. He felt quite excited about their trip out. Maybe the fresh air or maybe just being with her. He certainly had no desire to even think about anything work related today.

He brushed down his trousers and tightened his cloak before standing neatly, awaiting the nod of approval to leave the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Airy on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:43 am

"Seems we are waiting on me now.." winks "Just a moment, I'll put the tray in the kitchen, then I'll be ready."

No sooner said than done, Airy returns from the Kitchen, walking with Joseph they stop so she can take her own cloak from the peg near the front door. Wrapping the green velvet around her, a strong contrast to her glowing fiery hair. She hands him a basket sitting beneath it. "We'll be out all day, so I made us a picnic hamper." Tugging his free hand she pulls him out the door any reason to touch him. "Come on lets go.." she says as she leads him towards the south gate.

Continued at Airy's Cottage

Airy
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top