The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CRP]The Beginning of a Beautiful Life Together

Go down

[CRP]The Beginning of a Beautiful Life Together Empty [CRP]The Beginning of a Beautiful Life Together

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:44 pm

Bekah said that they could go house hunting today and Tori was so excited. She had asked Bekah to marry her and she happily accepted. This was a new beggining for Bekah and Tori and she wanted to make sure everything would go as smoothly as possible even though Bekah was determined to put herself in dangerous situations but she loved her dearly and would make sure she was taken care of. So far everything was going well. They were meeting new people and having fun in the mean time.

They got on their horses and started riding along the countryside hoping they would find a house that was suitable for them both. As Tori passed a few houses, she liked some of them but none that caught her eye just yet. As she was glancing over at Bekah, she loved the way the sun was making her hair shine and then she pulled the reins back really hard as she saw the house that she wanted them to live their lives together. "Bekah, look at that [CRP]The Beginning of a Beautiful Life Together English-cottage

house." The flowers in front of the house was perfect. Tori was in love. She quickly got off her horse and ran to the front of it smelling the flowers with all of its different fragrances. She knew this was the place for them to start their new life together. She turned around wondering why Bekah was taking her time, "Bekah hurry isn't this perfect. I want us to get this house."

Back to top Go down

[CRP]The Beginning of a Beautiful Life Together Empty Re: [CRP]The Beginning of a Beautiful Life Together

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:17 pm

Bekah rode, her mind racing through many different tangents, most of them about money. She'd spent the largest chunk of her coin and was trying to come up with a means to regain it. She chewed her bottom lip in contemplation with such furor she didn't notice Tori staring at her.

You see, she knew her love well and knew without question that in the area she decided they'd look Tori would fall absolutely in love with this house when she scouted in previous days. Since they had first arrived Bekah had spent her time finding a place for them to sleep. Their camp was cozy but the feigning it to be a prolonged adventure and date was growing stale. It was time they found something more permanent seeing as they would be in these lands for some time.

Their first day looking for work and to find the lay of the land Bekah had heard about mining being really good money. Her being her she snatched up the first cruddy little pickaxe she could find and told Tori she was off to mine. Really though on her way out of town she passed through the housing district and saw this house. She found out it was the house of a family who had just left to move to Camaar. No one was around it seemed to have any interest in the house so she went to the castle and paid with the last of her gold to secure the deed.

Now she just played it cool, trusting more than hoping Tori would be interested in the house with its lively flowers and cobble stone wall. Looking up, hearing her mate speak she pricked her ears. "This place? oh it seems...alright. Are you sure it's available? It looks too nice to be uninhabited, so don't go getting your hopes up. I'm sure the owner of such a lovely house wouldn't be easily done in to give up such a gem.."

Bekah turned her head and squinted to mask her glee, hoping Tori would not be too upset at the prank she's playing on her. She trusted that if anything, the house would make amends.

Back to top Go down

[CRP]The Beginning of a Beautiful Life Together Empty Re: [CRP]The Beginning of a Beautiful Life Together

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Tori listened to Bekah and pouted when she told her it might not be available. It almost brought tears to her eyes thinking this house might not be able to be theirs. "...but it doesn't look like someone lives here. Maybe they just have a great gardener."

She ran up to Bekah grabbing hold of her waiting to be disappointed. "Oh Bekah, I hope you are wrong about this house. I just absolutely love it and I would be crushed if it could not be ours." Tori once totally excited looked only half excited about the house. She was setting herself up to be disappointed so it didn't hurt so much. "Well maybe we should just go then."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:52 pm

Dismounting while doing her best to do so lithe-like yet hindered by Tori holding her hand. Running her free hand through her hair she surveyed the house and its garden then points to the ajar door. "Look there...we can see if someone is home the garden is too well kept for the house to be abandoned but you are right you can't see much of anything through the windows." Let's go inside before the neighbors think we are crazy lurkers! Sighing in determination she looks grimly at Tori. "We can see but even so I'm sure we could find another house almost as good as this but lets not give up all hope just yet my Myrkur."

Last edited by Bekah on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:02 am

She smiled slightly hearing Bekah call her the Sidhe name. In the past she didn't believe she was her Myrkur but their recent conversations Bekah convinced her that their would be no one else for her. No matter how many times Tori tried to talk Bekah out of it there was no changing Bekah's mind that Tori was her everything. She just hoped she would continue to live up to that for her. "Alright if you think we should try and see if the house is available, I guess it can't hurt to try."

She followed her letting her go first since she was still somewhat disappointed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:13 am

A smile danced over her lips as she walks up the path pointing to the flowers and even a hummingbird and a few butterflies. The cobble stone path was twisty, as if to encourage one to stay out in the garden longer. Opening the door further, knowing no one was home.
[CRP]The Beginning of a Beautiful Life Together Log-cabin-interior-design-ideas-decoration-home

On the table there was a letter, she moved so Tori could follow her in. Hopefully she would see the note and that it had, "For my Myrkur" on the envelope.

Leaving Tori to discover what she had done on her own Bekah walked upstairs before Tori could protest and was gone without a trace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:35 am

Tori walked in the house and it was more beautiful inside. She sighed as she still couldn't feel but disappointed because maybe Bekah was right and this was someone else's house. She walked over to go look at the view and went to go pass by the table when she saw an envelope with writing that looked familiar. She took a closer look at what it said and her curiosity was peaked. She opened the envelope and it was from Bekah. The deed to the house was inside. She couldn't help but growl at her for deceiving her but quickly smiled knowing that the house was theirs.

She put the deed down on the table and ran to go find the rascal of a fiance. She finally found her upstairs and wrapped her arms around her and kissed her passionately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:47 am

Waiting in what she hoped would be their bedroom she smiled uncontrollably at the sound of Tori's rushed footsteps. Not sure if she'd get hit or kissed she was very pleased at the feel of Tori's arms and not her fists. Picking her up she returned the kiss then spun around laying on the bed letting Tori fall on to the bed first.

"I see you've met the house's owners!" Giggling she rolled over and looked up at the ceiling glad Tori enjoyed the house but her mind quickly went back to financial woes. These were strange lands and they knew nothing of what the next day would bring but at least they'd be together.

"I saw this house and knew it was meant for you and you alone. Even more so after I discovered that shortly after we arrived they had left town made it fate. I knew you would fall for this house and now it will be our home."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:55 am

Tori grinned and her heart was filled with overwhelming joy. Everything was turning out to be perfect. She sat up and looked around and the bedroom was so cozy.

She pinched her when she commented on them being the owners. "You know you are an evil woman at times. Making me think the house belonged to someone else but I love you to pieces. You knew exactly what I wanted. I'm so very happy today."

"Well it must be fate that the house is ours now but you seem kind of worried. Are you okay love? I know you said that you want to take care of things but you know I have money in case we need it. It's part of the perks of being a princess." She leaned down and planted more kisses on her fiance's lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:41 pm

Settling in over the next few days it help a great deal that the house was still mostly furnished. Instead of unpacking Bekah and Tori played a great game of discovery.

Luck had been on their side, apart from clothes there was everything one might need to live in such a large but cozy house. Each day it was becoming more and more their home.

Early one morning Bekah woke and gazed upon her love still sleeping. Feeling better she decided it would be better to let her continue to sleep while she snuck out of town. She had decided after her attempt to mining before and getting lost it was time she try again. This time she was prepared and had supplies and tools. She'd planned to leave a note saying she'd be back in 4-5 days but not to worry she'd hired a mining crew to go with her.

The problems started up when it came time for her to leave town to meet up with the crew. The guard blockading the gates out of town next to an obvious bureaucrat. In his grubby little hands a ledger that apparently listed off all the taxes due to the town. Bekah had no problem paying taxes normally but circumstances as they are with her lack of coin and the false advertising that announced Spero having only a 2% tax was a ludicrously large lie. It might not seem much but 2% compared to 6% is a lot when you make mere pence a day.

Ducking behind a cart she looked around and saw a lad sheering a sheep and a market near buy. Plotting she scuttled off and came back dressed as an older man with a wool white crop of hair upon 'his' head and a curled mustache that smelled of fresh honey. A cloak to cleverly cover her curves was draped over her shoulders and she found a shaft to use a walking staff.

Hobbling to the tax collector and guard the collector narrowed his gaze at the cleverly disguised Bekah and she lowered her gaze knowing her eyes were a dead give away.

"You are no any one I have seen before. What is your name?"

Bekah replied quickly without thinking and started to utter her actual name! {b]"Be....Beauchamp! Beauchamp Blackthorn"[/b] She did however one more mistake that was her undoing, she didnt think to lower her voice. The guard laughed and spit into the dirt. "You pay your taxes or stay in town."

He raised his axe and Bekah stepped forward to explain her plight, that she merely went to go work and come right back to town. The guard mistook her stepping forward as an advance and he attacked. Unsure of much but knowing how to defend herself she defended against his blows and tried to retreat but he continued to press. Finally another guard came from behind and caught her unaware as she again tried to explain she yielded and he dazed her with a whack to the head. Braining her as the second guard did the two guards make quick work of beating her to a red ruin.

Some time later Bekah cried out and the only sound in her ears beyond the ringing of her migraine was the echoes of her cries bouncing back on wet cold stone walls. Opening her eyes best she could, both were swollen and black, she saw little light and heard footsteps. A small boy came up and tossed her moldy bread, it coasted on a plate into the small cell but hit the ground with a clank and the bread was tossed to a puddle of what she hoped was water. Whispering in hoarse tones to the boy she begged him to find Tori and tell her where she was at and to let her know she was alive and sorry.

Unable to move she curled up into a ball and held herself until the pain grew to be too much and she passed out once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Tori was sleeping soundly when she was suddenly woken by a pounding at her door and she jumped out of bed calling for Bekah. Running through the house she could not find her anywhere. She suddenly felt sick to her stomach and a pounding headache was beginning to surface.

She ran to the door to find a young boy, "Yes what can I do for you?" The boy smiled staring at her like he had never seen such a beautiful woman before, "Umm ma'am". Growing impatient she stared at the boy, "Well what is it?" He started stuttering, "I....haaav.e a mmmesssage for you." As she heard the boy stutter she felt bad that she was scaring him so she knelt down to his level. "I'm sorry lad what sort of message." Starting to feel more at ease he blurted out "A woman said to tell you she is alright but would not be able to get home." Tori became very worried and shook the boy, "What do you mean where is she?" The boy frightened got out of Tori's grip and stepped away from her. "She's in jail." He quickly ran away from Tori frightened.

Tori not thinking about what she had done to the boy panic stricken ran out of the house and on to her horse. She whipped the horse to hurry and her hair flying in all directions couldn't understand what Bekah got herself into this time. She finally arrived at the jail and tried to push her way past the guards but was violently stopped. "Get out of my way, my fiance is in there and I want to see her right now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:34 pm

Unable to sleep because of a commotion outside of her cell she groaned and tried to open her eyes. Speaking for the first time her voice scared her with how badly it croaked. She was sure someone had punched or kicked her in the throat. "Myrkur!"

She cried out in pain as she did her best to stand. Hobbling to the bars of the ceil she half falls onto them and at the last second catches herself on them and holds herself up.

Reaching her hand out through the bar she points her hand towards the sound of Tori' s voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:56 pm

Tori's headache worsened and realized she was feeling Bekah. She hit the guard in the gut and kicked the other one running as fast as she could to Bekah. She took one look at her and began to cry, "What did they do to you? The guards rushed at Tori once they caught their breathes. "Unless you want to join her you better step away from those bars."

Tori quickly stepped back thinking she better listen to them no sense in both of them jailed. "Please let me see her. Doesn't anyone clean these cells around here. Please she's hurt." The guard opened the cell and let her go take care of Bekah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:11 am

Bekah fell back to give room for Tori to enter. Finding strength from deep within she makes an attempt to lunge herself at Tori and falls against her. Swallows down her groan as she hugs her lover feeling silly for sending word for her knowing this would happen.

Coughing and laughing at once she whispers into Tori's ear, "Myrkur...I love spending time with you but you know even for as close as we sleep together, this cell is too small for both of us and the rats."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:17 am

Tori listened to Bekah tears running down her face. "I know love I just was worried." She hands her some fresh bread. "Here eat this, this bread is much better than what they are giving you. How long do you have to be in here?" She kisses her long and deep giving her healing energy with each breath she sends into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:29 am

A guard eavesdropping in on the lovers speaks up, "Oh she'll be working off her assault charges after she pays her taxes...IF we find work for her to do! Hahahaha..." His laughter turned to sputters as he started to choke on his words. He knew the system was broken and that Bekah would have to serve the full term. Corruption was the status-qua and while they said people would be able to work off their time it was a sham. No work was to be done so prisoners would serve their full sentence and they'd never have to reveal how long they would serve.

Bekah looked at the guard and smiled at the sound of him choking wishing it was enough for him to choke to death but knowing it wouldn't be enough. Looking at Tori she tried to keep her smile knowing her face was bruising and her lip was swelling and far from a face worth looking at. "Myrkur, I need truffles so I can-" It seems coughing was contagious and it hit Bekah twice as hard. Gasping for air she turned her head looking for some water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:13 am

Tori reached in her pocket for the truffles she had wrapped in a napkin and handed her them. She figured it would be enough for her to heal up nicely. She eyed the guards and wanted to give them a swift kick you know where but she didn't want to make it worse for her and she would not be happy if it landed her in another cell. "I guess I will let you rest." She growled at the guards and left the prison so she could go home and rest. She didn't know what she would do without her laying beside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:39 am

Bekah took that bread and each piece that was brought to her for the 4 days she was left to stay in the cell. Finally they had let her out unable to hold her any longer, especially after she had repaid the debt she owed in taxes.

Sneaking into the house she crept up the stairs and found Tori sleeping. Not wanting to wake her Bekah slipped into the bathroom and cleaned up. Scrubbing until her skin was pink and she was sure she'd rubbed at least 1 layer of skin off. Smelling of fresh soaps and oils she dried off and slipped back into the bedroom.

Doing the best she could she quietly got behind Tori in the bed and took the role of 'big spoon' wrapping her arm around Tori and sliding herself closer to her lover and fiance. Pressing her nose to the nape of Tori's neck she inhales deeply the scent of her having missed it dearly. Soon she drifts to sleep herself content to finally be home with her myrkur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:09 pm

Tori layed there quietly and instinctively pulled Bekah's arms around her. She dreamt of a wedding and smiled. She was a guest at the women and as she looked at who was getting married she raised a brow as she saw two women looking like two angelic beings. She walked up the aisle to get a closer look and she saw Bekah in a beautiful dress. She frowned wondering who she was marrying. Bekah looked at her and frowned.

Tori quickly woke with tears in her eyes. As she sat up in bed she looked next to her and saw Bekah and held her tight protectively with tears streaming down her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:37 pm

A lot of time had passed. Having gotten lost in the menial task of tending to her chickens and trying to improve the town had taken its toll on her ability to relax. Sighing to herself she walked into the house, her boots caked in mud from her day harvesting potatoes, there was still so much to be done, so much to do so very little time.

Looking around she felt like she hadn't even spent that much time in the house. Worse yet she had neglected her fiance. Sitting down on a chair she pries her boots off and wiggles her toes, the socks are soaked in sweat. Peeling them off she scrunches up her nose at the smell of her toes as she continues to wiggle her toes, her fingers digging into her arch of her left foot as she tries to squeeze out the knots in her foot from hours of being on her feet. Switching to her other foot she realizes Tori isnt home yet. 'Probably making her smart money on the ploughing.' A smile danced over her lips as she recalled their first day in these new lands when they were given opportunity to take a tool for free. Bekah being the Sidhe she was, use to mounds and living in what appeared to be within the earth had chosen a pickaxe. Tori the clever woman she was picked a plough. Too many times had her lover come through to save her crops by ploughing her fields for her when she couldn't afford to have another person do it. A frown quickly replaced her smile. 'I don't do enough...its time to change that.'

Going to the sink she washed her hands padding around the kitchen in just one sock too determined to surprise Tori with dinner and romantic candle light. Pulling out some of the potatoes she had just gathered and taking one of the chickens she killed and left to drain she started preparing a meal. Cutting up the potatoes and adding some carrots and onions she started a potatoe soup over the fire. That simmering she turned to the chicken and seasoned it before putting it on a spit over the fire next to the pot of stew. After a short time the entire house started to smell of wonderfully delicious foods.

Feeling that it would take some time for the food to cook Bekah made her way up stairs to wash up and get more of the grime off her body with a warm bath. Setting the water to warm she undressed as it heated up then stepped into the tub cooing in relief as the warm water hit her sore body. Lowering herself into the water she closed her eyes and relaxed for a moment enjoying the feel of the water over her body before taking on the task of scrubbing off what felt like 7 layers of dirt wondering to herself if there was any soil left on her plot of land or if she brought it all home on her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:12 am

Tori rushed home after a long hard day. She just wanted to spend some time relaxing outside. She knew Bekah wouldn't be around. She had not seen her in a long while and figured she had given up on her or even found someone else.

Her heart was breaking being without her and the house was becoming lonely.

She walked in the house and started smelling good food and wondered who could be in her house. She took her dagger from her pocket and slowly looked around for the intruder not in the mood either to deal with one.

She stepped in the kitchen and found no one so she walked her way up to their bedroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:45 am

Sitting in the tub a sheet of bubbles providing cover she lays back with her eyes closed. Using her magic she keeps the water a nice hot temperature as the heat seeps into her flesh working out the tension and her muscles start to relax. With her eyes closed she plays with the idea of her being in a similar situation to the stew she's making downstairs.

Humming to herself a song of her native lands a song of love that she use to sing to Tori before going to bed though wordless in this moment it brings back memories of both her childhood and her time spent with Tori. Smiling to herself she is unaware that her lover is in the house let alone worried of an intruder as she beings to run her hands over her body starting with her stomach as she begins to scrub up wanting to not smell of the mines or of the musk that clings to her from her tedious labors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:38 am

Tori goes in the bedroom not finding the intruder. Very irritated and not expecting Bekah to even be around she stealthily walks to the bathroom. Hearing noises she slams the door open to find Bekah in the bathtub.

Breathing heavily she yells, "Bekah what are you doing here?" I haven't seen you in forever. She storms out of the bathroom and collapses on the bed after the rush of adrenaline runs out of her body and she cries her heart out after being scared to death.

She just can't take her coming in and out of her life like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:34 pm

Sitting up she opens her eyes with a start not sure what was happening. Realizing Tori was scared she gets out of the tub and puts on a robe. Not even bothering to dry herself off.

Walking into the room she looks at Tori hesitant to join her on the bed then swallowing hard she does lay down next to her. "I live here...it seems I've forgotten that but I won't forget that ever again." She wraps an arm around her lover and holds her while she cries.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:37 pm

Tori wraps her arm around her and nuzzles her neck noticing her pulse on her neck is raised and it excites Tori. "Please don't cry. Everything is okay. I just wonder how come you stay away so much lately. Maybe with your new office you will come home at nights for dinner because I really do miss you. You bought me this house but you are hardly here. We need to fix up our garden and I really would like you to help me even if you are sitting outside with me drinking lemonade. I just want you around more. That's not too much to ask is it? I love you, Bekah and I just miss you please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down