The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreaming Luna

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dreaming Luna - Page 2 Empty Re: Dreaming Luna

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:02 pm

Staring into his eyes, smiling and feeling her heart bouncing inside her chest, she was impressed by his actions . Luna hugs Lord Brown , still with a big smile she gently pinches his arm as she says: I am not going to ask how you did that, but it is beautiful. Thank you so much ..Since you left, I was more or less inside the house, working ,..

She stops talking as Brown starts talk some magic words. With her big eyes she was staring at lord Brown. He points off a spot behind him , a picnic place with everything that you could think of in it. She pauses and then with a very gently voice starts to talk: Is all that for us m'lord? I can not find words that can express how I feel..This is a miracle indeed.. Is that possible? Please tell me that this is not a dream, please..

As all was so beautiful around and prepared to the last tiny detail . Luna blinks and sweetly smiles at lord Brown Why not by my side m'Lord? She takes his hand and leans at him as she kisses his cheek tenderly.. This is because you are so good to me m'Lord Brown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:50 pm

Brown smiled when Luna had kissed him. Many thoughts were still racing through his head. "Luna will you walk with me" Brown takes her hand as they walk over to the picnic area. After they sit down Brown starts fixing all the food up and Brown started thinking What would Luna say. Brown then got an idea. Again he said something in magical words and music started to play! Brown waited to see all of Luna's reactions. After a few min of listening and eating Brown decided to talk ago. "So why dont you tell me some more about yourself Luna for I do love stories!" Brown sat there waiting patiently for her to answer.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:34 pm

Luna looks at lord Brown as she kisses his cheek and nods: I would love to walk with you m'lord. He takes her hand and she follows him over to the picnic area. He invites her to sit down and he starts to fix all the food and other things.
Luna stares at him , and enjoys his magic power. Wishes she could have it too.Thinks what all great things she could do,

He started to use magical words and music started to play ! The food was so delicious and tasty, like for Gods. Luna was so impressed and excited, and as music was still playing, she wanted to dance. Music and dance were her real passion. She looked at him with her big eyes: Would you care to dance with me m'lord? Her heart was racing as she was looking into his beautiful eyes, afraid to get lost. She was afraid that he did not hear her as she whispered so quietly..Then he turned to her, she felt his look on his body, her breathing was uneven, she started to play with her fingers.

He wanted to hear more about her. She let a warm smile on her lips as she sighed softly: I am not sure if you want to hear about me m'lord. My story is sad, I felt so little of happiness or joy. I am all alone ,my parents died when I was a little baby. Then nuns raised me and I had to work hard and learn how to cook. clean, every day I was working from the morning to late. She pauses as she looks at him, It is hard for me to talk about my life, I do not want to make you sad. She looks at the lake, wishes she could go swim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:33 pm

Brown listened to Luna's short story. It was sad but it was still something that needed to be heard. "Luna while your story may have not had much in it, it is still an ongoing story an adventure to say the least. Life is what you make of it not what other people say it should be, and if it makes any difference my story is alot longer and very much the same as yours." Brown gazes into Luna's eyes once again. Brown soon noticed that the day had been going by very fast and the darkness would soon be approaching. Brown decided that it should be time to go back to his home. "The day is almost over Luna we should get home before the darkness arrives. Would you come with me?"

Brown
Brown
Seeker

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:15 pm

Luna stared into his eyes, he was so , she could not describe what she felt, but it made her feel good and comfortable . She listened carefully what lord Brown has to say and she had to admit that he was right, but people can make someone's story so sad and miserable.
She could not look away when his eyes met hers, she felt a shiver down her spine . He looked around and she turned with him too.. Oh my !! Already dark? The time with you m'lord goes so fast, I should say flies. She faintly smiles at him and stands up as he offers her a hand to help . I do not like the darkness, makes me feel so insecure, like someone or something is watching me . Saying that she shakes her head like she wants to send away bad thoughts .
Luna thinks she did not hear good as lord Brown invites her to come with him . She did not think not where not how , she just wanted to be close to him. She smiled so sweet at lord Brown as she said almost as a whisper: Please m'Lord, I would love to come with you. Still holding his hand she was smiling gently

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2