[CRP] The Forgotten Shawl: A Journey to Discovery

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [CRP] The Forgotten Shawl: A Journey to Discovery

Post by Brenainn on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:28 pm

Brenainn liked the way she seemed to be teasing him, and he chuckled quietly as he returned to his seat.

Though I do have to ask ye, what made ye send me that shell?, Brana asked.

Bren picked up his drink and took a sip, pondering how to answer her question. Setting down his mug, he picked up his spoon and slowly scoops up some stew, before setting it back down. Looking into her eye, searching for them, trying to find the words to express what had spurred him to do it.

"When I saw you come into town, I had an overwhelming sense of recognition, like I knew you, that we had met before. I couldn't help myself, but I ended up following ye to the lodging house, trying to remember where I had met ye before." Looking down at his cooling stew, Brenainn picked up his spoon again and ate some of his dinner. Looking back up, he saw that Brana was continuing to listen to him.

"Well, after I followed ye," he said with a small blush, "I wandered about and found myself at the market. As I looked at the wares on the table before me, I saw the seashell. Something about it reminded me of you, and before I thought more about it, I had bought it, and asked one of the lads there t'deliver it to you." Flushing a bit more, Bren looked down where he was stirring his spoon in the stew. Saying quietly, so only she would hear him, "Fer some reason, I just felt that ye would like the shell."

Feeling slightly foolish, Bren started to dig into his stew before it got too cold.

Brenainn
Seeker

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Brana on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:57 am

Brana thought back for moment, trying to recall if she had met him before, "Nae, I dunna think we've met before, though there is a sense of familiarity to ye," she admitted. "And I do like the shell, verra much, thank you," she smiled. "But it does puzzle me, why we both feel so at ease with each other.... where is it you were from again?"
Brana
Seeker

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenainn on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:58 pm

Brana smiled at him and asked, "But it does puzzle me, why we both feel so at ease with each other.... where is it you were from again?"

Brenainn set down his spoon, and interlacing his fingers, rest his elbows on the table, and propped his chin on his fingers, smiled at Brana, wondering at her words, and how they rang true within him too.

"I'm from a small town called Dungarvan, in County Waterford, on the east coast of Eire. We dinna get too many travellers. A few traders, occassional boat, a couple bards and minstrals. Have ye ever been there?"
Brenainn
Seeker

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top