Helping The Grail Lords

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helping The Grail Lords

Post by Lord Arogandor on Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:55 pm

Seekers sometimes ask me if they can help with the Grail Lords Project in one way or another. Offering your help is just great. It shows that you want to invest some of your precious time in this project making it grow. To make sure that we use your time in a productive way it is important to know where your splendid qualities lay.
There is little use of offering your help coding certain parts if you never heard about mysql and php. I listed some possibilities of for those who want to help improve the Grail Lords.

+ Bring your friends

A great and easy way to help this project! We always are looking forward to welcome some extra Seekers. Invite your friends and send invitations to those who might show interest. Wouldn't it be lovely to create extra town and expand the Realm?
Remember, when a new Seeker signs up with your referral ID, you shall be rewarded for your efforts!

+ Become a Promoter

Promote this Game Project! Help us by placing one of our banners on your
website, forum or blog. Become our friend on face-book. Share the game
where you can. Make our own music campaign. Become the first Grail Lords
movie director and place your fan video on you-tube. This should be
fun for the entire Grail Family! Your efforts will be rewarded.

+ Become a Spelling Hunter

Spelling errors... we all dislike them! What is it for a place where spelling errors are made and not fixed! Help me with creating a Realm where spelling errors no longer exist. If you find a spelling error, write me an in-game mail. Tell me where saw the spelling error and change the sentence to remove the error. Reformulating certain sentences to for further improvement is always welcome. Your efforts will be rewarded.

+ Become a Writer

A project like the Grail Lords offer plenty of room for little side-stories, funny descriptions or wise advices all over the Realm.
Creating good descriptions for skills, items, resources & followers is not a task that should be taken lightly. Send me your suggestions with short descriptions and tales to give this Realm some extra backbone. Your efforts will be rewarded.

+ Become a Suggester

You have a great idea, a mighty suggestion? Great! But before posting it just like that on the Grail Forum, work it out already. Find some backgrounds, motivate your own suggestion. What we need are suggestions that can be worked out, are they an addition to the project and reasonable for everybody? Once posted on the forum, they can be discussed and fine-tuned into the precious diamond they might be.

+ Become an Artist

The Grail Lords might be a text based browser game, images do have have an incredible effect on the page. Do you like to draw and you have some skills? Let your fantasy go in the Realm of the Grail. There is plenty of inspiration available and we will always find some room to place your suitable artwork! Before you start to draw, it might be good to contact Lord Arogandor for further arrangements and details. Your efforts will be rewarded.

+ Become a Coder

- html / css
- php / mysql
- javascript

Have you mastered one of the following coding language? And would you like to add your own coded work to the Grail Lords? Contact Lord Arogandor for further details. Your efforts will be rewarded.

+ Become a Designer

The layout of The Grail Lords can use a more dynamic look. We are looking for somebody who wants to spend some of his/her valuable time to create an layout that can be used through the entire Realm fitting the Grail Theme. We already have a very good looking entrance page, sadly the artist no longer can help us further. Interested? Contact Lord Arogandor for further details. Your efforts will be rewarded.

Feel free to contact me (Lord Arogandor) with questions or suggestions, or just post them here! :geek:

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2008-09-19

http://www.thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Helping The Grail Lords

Post by Brown on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:40 pm

Wow I have done most of that already lol
Brown
Seeker

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by anto_capone on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:55 am

Hi Brown, good to see you old friend. Smile
anto_capone
Retired Good Guy

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2009-11-13

http://NNGO.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jehan Desains on Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:23 pm

Hi, I was referred to this game by a guy who apparently knows the maker of this game (Nogwa ring any bells?), so here I am.

If you want, I could help translate the game into Dutch...though in a casual, relaxed, non-pressure way. I've already translated 3 other games into Dutch: "the crusades" (several years ago), "ere moyenne" (about a year ago, as "Humbert") and "medieval europe" most recently (as Jehan Desains). Though as the games move on, they're no longer up-to-date.

So if you fancy having a Dutch translator, do tell. If not, no worries.

Jehan Desains
Seeker

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arogandor on Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Hello and welcome Jehan

This is a very generous offer of you! Unfortunately The Grail Lords are not ready yet to be translated. The texts are currently hard coded into the game and for translations, I should remove all english texts and replace them with variables who contain the preferred language text strings.

But I keep your offer in mind Smile

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2008-09-19

http://www.thegraillords.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top