The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Opening Of The New City Hall Of Torquilstone

3 posters

Go down

Grand Opening Of The New City Hall Of Torquilstone Empty Grand Opening Of The New City Hall Of Torquilstone

Post by Baron von Glasenapp Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:47 am

Baron von Glasenapp, town leader of Torquilstone, turned around and his eyes looked at the crowd of new citizens gathered here for the grand opening of the new city hall. He smiled, raised his arm and showed the people the scissors in his right hand. Then he turned again and moved the scissors to the ribbon that was placed before the door.

Citizens, the town hall is now open. Please be welcome in our new town of Torquilstone.

With an elegant swing of the scissors the Baron cut the red ribbon in two.
Baron von Glasenapp
Baron von Glasenapp
Seeker

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening Of The New City Hall Of Torquilstone Empty Re: Grand Opening Of The New City Hall Of Torquilstone

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:38 pm

Oc-Tabin is very happy to be part of this day... bounce

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening Of The New City Hall Of Torquilstone Empty Re: Grand Opening Of The New City Hall Of Torquilstone

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:33 pm

flares watches baron von g open the new town hall and takes a look round his new town
what a great place you have here baron von g i think i'll like it here

Back to top Go down

Post by Baron von Glasenapp Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:11 pm

Baron von Glasenapp welcomes Oc-Tabin and Flares

I hope you do so. And with your support and those of others we'll make it even better.
Baron von Glasenapp
Baron von Glasenapp
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:57 pm

Richy listens to Baron and says I love your town, I support you 100%. I hope all of us can help the town be better so the grail lords will expand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:58 pm

Brown is at the town and hears everything. I hope we do good!
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Baron von Glasenapp Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:46 pm

Welcome Lordrichy and Brown to our new town. I hope you like the town.

Welcome Very Happy
Baron von Glasenapp
Baron von Glasenapp
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Thank you it will be my pleasure to help.
Brown
Brown
Seeker

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:58 pm

Serenity curtsies as she sees the Baron.

"Do let me know if I can offer my assistance in any way. This town seems wonderful, and I wish to do all in my power to let it continue to prosper."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracula Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:04 am

needs to be locked up and moved to the achive

Dracula
Seeker

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum