The Official Forum of The Grail Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spero's Needs

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spero's Needs - Page 2 Empty Re: Spero's Needs

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:42 am

Axel Ackland wrote:Selling Buying
Flour 1.1 s 1 s
Wheat .5 s .45 s
Bread .31 s .3 s

The standard wage is an awfully low wage, though... I made about 2 or 3 silver per day on average, which is why I hire at 1 bronze per unit.

2-3 silver a day is an awfully low wage? I think I hate you, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Ackland Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:27 pm

.5 s is an awfully low wage xD

Axel Ackland
Seeker

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Well .5 bronze/unit is the base wage. I doubt you'll ever see anything lower than that. As to whick skills and crafts deserve higher than that...well deman would be the biggest thing. And to some extent the people that have to go out for iron, coal or herbs to make their products, though that could be reflected in the market prices for the ingredients/materials too. If we really need a miller, raise the pay and you're more likely to find one like you are saying Axel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:17 am

Hey there, I am new here and just started. So my skills are still rather low. I am planning on being a woodcutter and a carpenter. But seeing as milling also needs to be done. I will take milling as a side job when people want to hire someone.

I am going to work on a farmland so I will need a steady income. and I will be needing a new axe rather soon. (450/500 durability after getting 11 wood)

Last edited by Douhugal on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error and one enter was unneeded)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum